[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nat ional/king-cops-killed-w
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: TruthHurts.jpg (139 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
TruthHurts.jpg
139 KB, 640x640
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/king-cops-killed-white-men-conservatives-silent-article-1.2632965

Now, imagine for a moment that fatal shootings of police were up 59% and were caused not by white men, but Black men, immigrants, Syrians, or Transgender folk - LAWS would be passed, sitcoms would be interrupted, campaigns would talk about it.

Truth? /POL/ can't handle the truth!
>>
>>73707670
>Stein

Every
fucking
time
>>
>>73707740
Read the article. White men kill more cops than colored.
>>
>>73707848
Maybe because ""colored"" people (I assume you mean niggers) are only 13% of your country.

Geez if it's a bait 7/10 made me reply
>>
>>73707670
Ya I agree, leftists should quit killing cops
>>
there is more islamic terror groups than ISIS retard
>>
Muslims should stay in their own countries. I have no problem with them if they do. I don't care if they're radical or not, I just don't want them in my nation.
>>
File: 1385765143475.gif (212 KB, 501x585) Image search: [Google]
1385765143475.gif
212 KB, 501x585
>>73707670
>Stein

There are 1.5 billion Muslims all over the world and the MAJORITY of them hold radical beliefs that are not compatible with our culture. YOU may happen to be the MINORITY of those Muslims who immigrated to our country and may not share such radical beliefs, however, to risk letting everyone else in just so you can feel better about yourself isn't a risk worth taking; especially when MOST Muslims hate our way of life and would love nothing more than to Islamify Europe.

The fact they hold a different world view in itself will bring conflict, as it has been proven throughout CENTURIES. Muslims cannot even find peace among themselves; what makes you think that they will find peace with totally different religious peoples and cultures?

The western culture and and the islamic culture are just 2 different worlds and if you try to mix them with eachother you will get a bad chemical reaction.
>>
>>73708025
>>73707670
Also, http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2015/apr/21/police-kill-more-whites-than-blacks-but-minority-d/?page=all
>>
>>73707670
> pol batafao
>stein
>>
>>73707670
>liberal math
30,000 / 1,6 bn = 0,00001875
which translates to 0,001875 %
>>
>>73707670
>there are bla bla bla amount of muslims
>only bla bla bla amount are terrorists

Tell that to New York, San Bernardino, Paris, London, Brussels, T*rk roach city and all the rest.
>>
File: 1449686961892.jpg (58 KB, 627x663) Image search: [Google]
1449686961892.jpg
58 KB, 627x663
>Counting only the Islamic State members
>1008 / 0.5
ISHYGDDT
>>
File: Muslim Pew Study with Terror.jpg (3 MB, 3352x3212) Image search: [Google]
Muslim Pew Study with Terror.jpg
3 MB, 3352x3212
>>73707670
>Now, imagine for a moment that fatal shootings of police were up 59% and were caused not by white men, but Black men

Actually, that's already true.
Black men (ages 18-35) are 3% of US the population, but commit 50% of murders. 60% of robberies. 41% of pimping.
Source; FBI table 43a
Only 3% of the prison population is from drug possession. 60% is from violent crime.
According the Justice Bureau criminal victimization report for personal crimes of violence, table 40:
Black men commit 48.5% of rapes
White men commit 32% of rape.

Second:
According to the International Counterterrorism Organization, Muslims annually commit: 1/3 of all terrorist activity in the world. With an average of 20k attacks a year. 45k people killed. 100k people wounded.
In a survey given to Muslim school children living in London…
51% agreed that Muslims cannot marry non-Muslims
61% agreed that homosexuality is should be illegal
33% agreed that leaving Isalm is punishable by death
50% agreed that men should have 4 wives, but women should have 1 husband.
According to a Pew Study conducted on 50 different nations:
36% of Muslims believe leaving Islam is punishable by death
46% of Muslims believe in death as a punishment for adultery
67% of Muslims believe Sharia Law should rule
63% of Muslims believe in honor killing
33% of Muslims believe in Martyrdom/Suicde Bombing
According to a poll conducted by Russia Today: 20% of Muslims in France have positive view of ISIS
>>
>>73708262
this
>>
>>73707670
Furtherfuckingmore.
That quote assumes that ISIS has NO, not a SINGLE person sympathetic to their cause on the entire planet.
That of the 6.7 billion people on Earth, not one of them likes ISIS except for people in ISIS.
>>
>>73707670
Interesting article. It's not speeding that seventy percent of the population does sixty percent of the officer related shooting.
Would be more believable if the author shared any sources.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.