[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/pol/ BTFO
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 1
File: windows_xp_bliss-1920x1080.jpg (666 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
windows_xp_bliss-1920x1080.jpg
666 KB, 1920x1080
http://www.snopes.com/hillary-clinton-freed-child-rapist-laughed-about-it/
>>
>>73706958
It wasn't even disproven, they just spun the story to make it as guilt free as possible

>reluctantly took the case

How the fuck do they know
>>
>>73706958
Did you read? Hardly btfo when they gave it a mixture on a lefty site.
>>
>>73707272

doesn't matter if there's reluctance. Either you take on the case or you don't
>>
>>73706958
Shit, I can hear the XP booting theme.
>>
>>73706958
http://www.snopes.com/harriet-tubman-gun-republican/
>>
>defends a guilty man for rape
>gets him off, knowing he was guilty
>later laughs about it on tape
holy fuck, I thought this was made up but snopes confirms it. how can people trust her?
>>
>snopes

>literally two people in their living room googling shit for a living

Yeah nah
>>
>>73706958
>snopes

Kill yourself.
>>
>>73706958

Of course /pol/ is btfo. They never fact check anything, and they'll still cling to stupid shit like this and misreport it even after it gets cleared up.

>>73707680

I know this may be a shock to you, but real life isn't an anime or a phoenix wright game. Lawyers don't need to believe that their clients are innocent. Their job is to do their best presenting evidence that would prove their innocence. Lawyers are not judges and it's not their job to determine guilt.

She laughed on tape about the polygraph, not about the girl being raped. And she was right to, because polygraph tests are fucking garbage.
>>
>>73707680

It was blatant violent child rape no less.

>The lab tested the underwear stained with blood to confirm it was the victims blood
>It was indeed the victims blood
>The blood spots were destroyed in the process of testing
>All they had were the results and holey underwear I couldn't test
>LOL
>>
>>73708261

Do you have any results of theirs that you call into doubt or are you just shitposting because you can't come up with a legitimate reason that they're unreliable?
>>
>>73708408

>Lawyers take cases and defend people when they know they are guilty

This is obvious. She didn't laugh about the polygraph being inaccurate she laughed at how easy it was to get someone off a violent rape charge when he was obviously guilty.

She is a monster, man. Pure and simple. She would step on the corpses of a billion children and light a million more on fire just to get a little more power or hold on to what she already has.
>>
>>73708522

They were debunked a long time ago.

The husband wife team used to be pretty solid when the vast majority of the work was being done by just the husband, but then his SJW wife started getting her fat fucking fingers in the pie and slanting shit to fit her ideals.
>>
>>73706958
now google "bill clinton lolita express" and did a little deeper.
>>
>>73708408
Nope it was about winning the case because the prosecutor miss handled bloody panties. she's a psychopathic killer. listen to the tape.
>>
>>73708408
You cant trust someone who defends rapists. That much I know. How can people possibly say that Hillary is a defender of women? She defends rape.

Trump, on the other hand, staunchly defends women who have been victimized.
https://twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/331907383771148288?lang=en
>>
>>73708739

You didn't provide any evidence of this being the case. Saying "They've been debunked" isn't evidence that they've been debunked. That's just you talking shit.

>>73708949

I did. I listened to the whole youtube video. It sounds like a lawyer mostly blandly describing a rape case. You know, because they deal with that shit all the time. She's not a psychopathic killer.

There are plenty of things you can fault Hillary for. Being a run of the mill lawyer isn't one of them and making all of these stupid emotional pleas makes you fags sound like SJWs.
>>
>>73709187
>You cant trust someone who defends rapists. That much I know. How can people possibly say that Hillary is a defender of women? She defends rape.

>How can anyone defend James Deen when he's a rapist!? Stoya was an innocent flower of a girl and she was raped by Deen! Look, so manyo ther girls coming out of the woodwork to and you guys are defending a literal rapist!

You guys seem to have conveniently switched your positions now that an accused rapist involves an important democrat like Hillary. How about you be consistent?

We live in a country where you're innocent until proven guilty. It's not Hillary's job to judge her client. It's her job to present all the evidence she can so that if he is found guilty, it is because it is beyond a reasonable doubt. If the man was guilty and he was found innocent, that is not Hillary's job or fault to make sure that happens. It's the prosecutor's and the police.
>>
>>73706958
>snopes
Literally two guys in a basement "debunking" things by searching wikipedia.
>>
Also not only did Hillary defend the rapist and have a good laugh about it, she spent an absurd amount of taxpayer money defending him, including paying a NYC "expert" to fly all the way down to Arkansas and testify that the girl was crazy.
>>
>>73709620

Feel free to challenge their individual claims if you think any of them are wrong.

You guys always say dumb shit like this like you expect a team of fucking robots to determine intrinsic truth. It's ALWAYS going to be "X amount of guys in some building". It wouldn't matter if they were scientists, you guys would still claim it didn't count because you didn't like the results.
>>
>>73709302
Emotional no, I couldn't care less. I'm not related to the victim nor do I have a daughter. thank you for correcting the record and breaking the barrier.
>>
Looks like /pol/ will never recover. Trumpkins B T F O
>>
>>73709302
>She's not a psychopathic killer.
prove it asshole. While you are at it google the Clinton bodycount.
>>
>>73707455
Beep boop beep bop
>>
>>73709544
>switched positions
My friend, I never have and never will support rape. Perhaps you are arguing against a strawman you read about on tumblr?

I havent followed the James Dean story but a quick googling says he's very possibly innocent. Sorta different than defending a rapist you personally know for certain is guilty, like Ms. Clinton did.
>>
http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2014/06/20/child-rape-victim-hillary-clinton-took-me-through-hell/
>>
http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2014/06/20/exclusive-hillary-clinton-took-me-through-hell-rape-victim-says.html
>>
>>73709544
Listen we get it. You're obviously here to shill for Hillary. Enjoy the pay, and maybe when the general election is over and you've got all that nice shill cash stacked up defending this witch you can buy yourself a gun and off yourself.

Scum.

How the fuck do you think you're going to actually fool /pol/? Honestly. We've been here a lot longer than you have, we've all been against Hillary since before this election.

The user base doesn't just change over night and suddenly start defending the Clinton's.

You're way to fucking obvious. Get your shitty paycheck and please consider ending your life .
>>
>>73709853
Snopes just verified it.
I read the article twice
> she defended a child rapist
> she laughed about terrorizing the victim with a barrage of tests, and blamed the victim in order to free a child rapist.
That's what lawyers do, but it speaks volumes for her lack of moral fiber. She's a cold bitch that will twist the truth for a dollar.

That's not BTFO, my walnut brained mammal. We all know she's a an ice queen that lies more than she tells the truth.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.