[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Dindu Nuffin Torched NY School Bus
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
File: hd569j33sd89.jpg (91 KB, 772x612) Image search: [Google]
hd569j33sd89.jpg
91 KB, 772x612
A Jewish school bus — and old tensions — allegedly set aflame by young black males in N.Y. neighborhood

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2016/05/11/a-jewish-school-bus-and-old-tensions-allegedly-set-aflame-by-black-men-in-n-y-neighborhood/

The young men ran into the school bus one by one, carrying empty cardboard pizza boxes that they discarded by the driver’s seat. They seemed to scamper as quickly as they came, and the bus was left alone for a moment.

A flame ignited by the door. It started small, then glowed larger and larger until heavy smoke rose and surrounded the bus. One of the young men returned and stood a distance away, watching the fire intently before walking away again.

A couple of girls in school uniforms approached the bus and stopped, their hands over their mouths. Another man knelt in front of the bus and peered into the fire. He reached a hand to the windows, as if checking whether anyone was inside.

Soon enough, no one was on the street. The bus was barely visible behind the thick, swirling smoke.
>>
WHY DO WHITE PEOPLE KEEP MAKING BLACKS COMMIT CRIMES
>>
>>73706611

The blacks are finally figuring it out
>>
>>73706611
>>
>>73706611
Didn't some dindu attack a Jewish school bus not long ago.
>>
>>73706611
>who have all been identified as black males

I don't see what race has to with it.
>>
>>73706611
False flag attack by soros. They probably were gonna blame it on the "alt-right".
>>
File: 1370541085084.jpg (159 KB, 800x1200) Image search: [Google]
1370541085084.jpg
159 KB, 800x1200
>>73706611
Oy vey the schwartzies are going after us
>>
>>73707434
Shut it down.
>>
>>73706611

I love when their pets turn on them.
>>
>>73706611
OV VEY ITS ANUDDA SHOAH
>>
Even the monkeys we have here aren't stupid enough to do this shit. They just spend their time sniffing glue and asking you for a durry.

I don't have an issue with blacks but niggers and hood culture need to die.
>>
Wait, do Blacks and Jews not like each other in New York?
>>
>>73710386
No. Blacks resent Jews because they have to pay them rent. Jews hate blacks because they steal from and attack Jews
>>
>>73706611
>who have all been identified by the police as black males
stellar police work once again
>>
>>73710386
Yes. The full article speaks about the history.
>>
>>73707125
>>73707893
Oy vey, their pets are turning on them.
https://youtu.be/eUb2OJn1rgY?t=6s
>>
>>73707388
It does when they're targeting God's Chosen People, silly goy
>>
good niggers. if you're violent apes at least target some jews and muzzies as well
>>
>>73707893
Ohh god I want to go ramsay Bolton on that kike, take the picture down please I'm triggered
>>
>>73706611

too bad it wasn't full of jews when it burned
>>
>>73715137
kek
>>
File: Pepe.jpg (61 KB, 300x283) Image search: [Google]
Pepe.jpg
61 KB, 300x283
>>73706611
>tfw I live in Crown Heights
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.