[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Did anyone else listen to Maddox's painful justification
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 73
Thread images: 11
File: Madcox.png (16 KB, 233x148) Image search: [Google]
Madcox.png
16 KB, 233x148
Did anyone else listen to Maddox's painful justification of his cuck stance on yesterday's podcast? Listening to him laugh and try to act like he's bamboozled everyone was genuinely cringeworthy.

Weird how I came to the podcast for Maddox, but now only ever agree (and return) for Dick.
>>
Can you give a summary familia
>>
Bald... Armenian... cuck...

What are some other words that describe George "Maddox" Ouzounian?
>>
>>73706321
Quit shilling maddick.

Seriously why are you even listening to this faggots podcast.
>>
>>73706321
link with timestamp, nigger
>>
>>73706321
Fuck off shill.
>>
>>73706707
irrelevant faggot who uses controversial opinions to get reddit to plaster his shit everywhere
>>
>>73706321
You were only ever funny in the days of Web 2.0, madcuck. Much less funny now that people actually have to listen to your voice
>>
>>73706575
>>73706764
http://traffic.libsyn.com/biggestproblem/BiggestProblemInTheUniverse104.mp3
It's like the first thing they talk about.
>>
>>73706321
I literally unsubscribed from his YouTube channel after I saw it, not that it was good anyways.
>>
>>73707467
this. It was getting unfunnier each video.
>>
File: image.png (80 KB, 300x240) Image search: [Google]
image.png
80 KB, 300x240
>>73706321

Maddox trying to branch out to YouTube was a mistake.
>>
>>73707467
This. I mean he literally made only one good video - the thing about "equal pay". Seems like he's still a 75% SJW/feminist.
>>
File: 1460202633056.jpg (262 KB, 1487x1980) Image search: [Google]
1460202633056.jpg
262 KB, 1487x1980
>>73707207
confirmed for cuck
>>
>>73706321
>but now only ever agree (and return) for Dick.

Same, Maddox is just irritating, I get that he's putting on an act most of the time but it doesn't really work as he just sounds like a whiny defensive cuck, you have to actually embody some of the character in order to pull it off. For example Imagine if Maddox tried to do Andrew Dice Clay's routine it just wouldn't be funny, the tough guy persona just doesn't work for him. Maddox only got away with it for so long because it was all written material, as soon as you hear his voice or see his face the illusion is broken.
>>
File: remove cuck tutorial.png (244 KB, 1106x882) Image search: [Google]
remove cuck tutorial.png
244 KB, 1106x882
>>73706321
>>73707467
>Current year
>Unsubscribing
>Not using VideoBlocker
https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/video-blocker/jknkjnpcbbgcbdbaampbjlhkcghmgfhk?hl=en
>>
>>73708447
Yeah that video was decent, but the rest are all garbage (that I've seen, haven't even thought about that faggot in awhile).

Special mention to that episode he devoted to how much he hates Penn and Teller for BTFOing him on that episode of Bullshit like 15 years ago. It was just so salty and pathetic, I couldn't stop watching.
>>
I used to love the guy. Read his page from 1999 onward, bought his book in 2006, but after a while, it got tiresome. There would be months between updates, and the material was always blander and blander, until one day, I just started skipping entire portions of the articles, altogether. Then he started acting like a SJW, so I stopped visiting his site, entirely. I think he makes a big deal about the word "cuck," because he's sensitive about its connotations, and that they apply to him.
>>
Thanks Dick Masterson for trying to save his buddy for the claws of cuckoldry
>>
>>73708932
Dick actually tried to keep the podcast on track where you bitch about petty problems in a funny ways

I think the episode where they had the girl that was cry because of gamer culture or some retarded shit like that is where Maddox started to develop a fetish for cuckoldry
>>
File: cuckkek.png (13 KB, 618x316) Image search: [Google]
cuckkek.png
13 KB, 618x316
>>73706321
>>
>>73709699
Will the kekold uprising happen before the beta uprising?
>>
>>73706321

Dick has always been based, the original woman hater
>>
Is Dick for real or is he playing a persona?
>>
>>73706321
It was literally "I was merely pretending". I can't fucking stand him these days. Even as early as the first couple dozen podcasts, I still liked him and even preferred him to Dick, but the past 6 months he's just become fucking insufferable. Dick goes from based to based, though.
>>
>>73710373
As far as I can tell, Dick Masterson is a character that he played on Dr. Phil that was intentionally inflammatory about women. He uses this name on the podcast because it's more of a pull than his real name (same as Maddox, I suppose). On the podcast, he's being himself for the most part, telling stories about his life, complaining about problems that he actually believes in, but he occasionally says things that are more right-wing or in the spirit of the original character from Dr. Phil for the sake of entertainment.

I do believe he is honestly a Libertarian, though, and he genuinely defends Trump in a way that someone pretending couldn't. It's honestly really fucking hard to tell where the hyperbole ends and the real guy begins. I personally believe that he believes all the shit he's saying, but uses comedy as a cover so he doesn't get fucking lynched by the left.

I guess I don't really know for sure. That's just my opinion.
>>
>>73706321

No but I made sure to include the word cuck in my comment

Maddox is becoming less and less based every weak. He's basically a SJW is wolfs clothing.
>>
>>73706321
Its almost been about a year since I stopped listening to TBP, Maddox just because a dumb autist when things werent going his way. He pretends to be a tough guy when Dick Masterson is obviously the real dude with balls. Maddox gives Dick shit for being a contrarian when he posts link baity videos all the time about shit people disagree with.

Note how he already had shirts lined up to sell as if he knew the backlash from this would happen
>>
The fact that Dick also chewed him out and couldn't bear the cringe of maddox's 'defence' was pretty entertaining.
>>
>>73706321
He's an apologist for literal cuckold sex.
He's finished like shapiro, but in a nasty way.
>>
>>73711965

I saw this as well.

He had the cuck duck shirts ready to go when the video came out.

Didn't someone else make a cuck-duck shirt?

Wasn't it ben garrisson?

Is Maddox ripping off Ben Garisson?
>>
File: cuck duck.jpg (74 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
cuck duck.jpg
74 KB, 500x500
found it

Maddox is late to the party.
The backlash against cuck as an insult was months ago.
>>
Listening to this right now. Dick Masterson is right as always

Maddox says he embraces the fact that he's a cuck? What a fucking cuck
>>
Maddox is 38, you'd think he'd be doing something acceptable for adults by now
>>
File: 1460411507503.png (262 KB, 446x456) Image search: [Google]
1460411507503.png
262 KB, 446x456
Have you ever noticed how guys who get mad about the word "cuck" are more often than not, cucks themselves?
>>
Fucking hell, I didn't even know Maddox still made content.

Newsflash /pol/, he says controversial things for attention. He's been doing it for a while.
>>
>>73712382
>Ben "The One-Man Klan" Garrison managed to bully moot off of his own website
I wish he would post here
>>
This "cuck" thing originated as a 4chan meme right, /tv/ concerning AVGN? I get that it's existed as a fetid have for a while, but it's so surreal to me to see it everywhere as an insult now or with multiple connotations.

I guess what I'm asking is: is meme magic real?
>>
>>73712980
>fetid have
*fetish
>>
File: pure_cuck.png (597 KB, 508x753) Image search: [Google]
pure_cuck.png
597 KB, 508x753
>>73712980
>mfw I started and forced that meme

Louis C.K. came earlier though.
>>
>>73706321

>Maddox

What magic brought me back to 2003?
>>
>>73706321
his whole podcast was pretty much ''I-I sure showed them internet trolls! T-They have nowhere to hide n-now!''

and jokes about the other people in the podcast about cucks

shame,really I used to read maddox before google existed. Guess thats the end of it
>>
>>73713601

do you think asterios kokinos is a fag?
>>
>>73713705

never heard of him, let me google first

>Asterios Kokkinos is a stand-up comic and comedy writer

yeah, definitely
>>
>>73712787

Everyone is aware of that, but if you believe the "I was like totally trolling you guys" excuse for the cuck video you're an idiot. He clearly just googled the definition, assumed it was just a fetish and ignored the context it was being used in, then backtracked about it on the podcast.
>>
>>73707467
I unsubscribed when he started defending his precious twitch culture.

His bike culture video is pretty bad too as well as his check-out lane one.
>>
>>73713852
He's this Greek faggot that they have on the show every now and then. He's also made a few prerecorded segments for the show. I fucking hate him and his stupid fucking voice and stupid shit jokes and shit opinions and always fucking interrupting everybody FUCK Boisterous Coconuts
>>
File: maddox-fuck-my-shit-up-copy.png (111 KB, 400x401) Image search: [Google]
maddox-fuck-my-shit-up-copy.png
111 KB, 400x401
Seriously? Another Maddox thread? How desperate is this guy for viewers?
>>
>>73711573
He did provide evidence of going into a Trump rally during that one episode, he was interviewed during the rally and spoke positively of Trump while assumingly not in his Dick Masterson persona. It's obvious that he's more Dax than Dick on the podcast compared to everywhere else, though he does still blow some things out of proportion for entertainment's sake.
>>
>>73714060
Maddox and Mysterious Coconuts are both equally irritating when talking about politics, but at least Asterious is slightly more tolerable in general. His womyn ghostbusters rant made me want to claw my face off though.
>>
>>73714689
>asterious
>ous

hes Greek, not Latin
>>
>>73714422
KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK

He gets millions of downloads, dickhead.
>>
>>73715341
Whatever, his name is retarded anyways.
>>
>>73715648

Only because Dick and Shaun are funny, without them it would be absolute trash.
>>
>>73716027
>Shaun

typical redcoat mistake
>>
>>73708695
Is there a way I can block videos about a certain celebrity from coming up in my suggestions and related vids? The videos aren't by the person but about the person. I want to filter their name basically.
>>
>>73716117

There's more than one spelling and Shaun is a black man pretending to be a whtie man. Let me trigger you some more, colour, aluminium, niggerfaggot.
>>
>>73715956
it means, Starman

asteri (pronounced ash-ter-ee) means star
>>
>>73712923

he did. He was banned and hated moot for it. He posted on 8ch once.
>>
>>73716596
thanks for the info Greece, i didnt know that
>>
>>73716596
Well that's cooler
>>
File: sellingman.jpg (419 KB, 1989x1989) Image search: [Google]
sellingman.jpg
419 KB, 1989x1989
>>73706321
>it originally was that, but it's no longer
That's where Maddox gets it wrong.

That being said, I wonder now what the new insult will be once cuck gets overused by dumbass kids.
>>
>>73710373
His name is Drax Herrera and he is a method actor, so i would take everything he says with a grain of salt. But it's fun to hear his alter ego destroying Maddox thought

https://twitter.com/daxherrera
>>
>>73706321
>Weird how I came to the podcast for Maddox, but now only ever agree (and return) for Dick.

I have the same feel.
>>
>>73706321
Why has Maddox been shilled so hard on 4chan lately? He was all but forgotten simce about 2007 until, in the last couple of weeks, threads about him started popping up more and more frequently. Is this some kind of viral marketing?
>>
File: image.jpg (89 KB, 1136x640) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
89 KB, 1136x640
He's not a cuck because he's a fag
>>
>>73718483
>OP makes a thread about Maddox being a dumbass cuck
>Realizes that it's pretty much guaranteed (You)'s on /pol/
>Keeps doing it
Not that complex really
>>
>>73718733
I'm honestly surprised anyone on 4chan even knows Maddox since there are so many underaged posters, and a lot of people who are 80 or older now probably didn't even read his website when they were kids.
>>
>>73718483

He made a video about the word cuck, that's why. And he hasn't been forgotten really, his podcast is pretty popular.
>>
>>73718486
check fucking mate
>>
>>73706827
Just listen to the latest episode. Literally spends 1/3 of the episode talking about it.
>>
>>73712464
Moving to LA changed him. He was a lot more funny in the early 2000s.
>>
>>73713879
>his check-out lane one.
this was the stupidest shit ever. he has the technological aptitude of an 80 year old grandma. to maddox, the only technology was the kind that existed 15 years ago.
Thread replies: 73
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.