[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
MFW /pol/ actually thinks Putin likes Trump
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2
File: 1459795502071s.jpg (7 KB, 250x241) Image search: [Google]
1459795502071s.jpg
7 KB, 250x241
Seriously?

The man is just going to use Trump to strengthen Russia's image while America goes to shit.

It's all part of the plan for Russia to become a superpower again once America breaks down like the USSR.
>>
Sounds like Putin would like him then?
>>
>The man is just going to use Trump to strengthen Russia's image
well hopefully. that is his primary responsibility as leader of a nation as far as i'm concerned. apart from keeping it safe and such.

>while America goes to shit.
the world isn't a zero-sum game. You can have both.
>>
Who cares if Russia becomes a superpower?

As long as they don't rip us off in trade or threaten our security I don't give a fuck. The Cold War ended a long time ago.
>>
>just going to use Trump to strengthen Russia's image
We know that you fucking retard. It's obvious.

>once America breaks down
Bernieshit detected.
>>
Putin like Trump because Trump is the only candidate willing to work with and normalize relations with Russia. It's advantageous to Putin, but can just as well be advantageous to the US.
No reason for back-and-forths.
>>
>>73704572
>Who cares if Russia becomes a superpower?
We really really don't want that to happen. Strong Russia never ended up well for us.
>>
>>73704572
This.
Let them deal with all the fucking problems in their back yard so we don't have to
>>
>>73704941
Sucks to be you.
>>
>>73705296
Well sucks to be you when you ask us again to send our soldiers to die in one of your dumb oil wars again.
>>
>>73704933
Either way, Russia wins with Trump. If he destroys America that leaves Russia with only Europe to deal with, and if America starts working with Russia, than there's really nothing stopping Russia.
>>
>>73705709
He's not going to destroy America you liberal retard. Stop hanging around so many emotional Berniefags.
>>
>>73704933
This

>>73704535
And this

And most heads of countries actually put a lot of value on bromances i.e. it makes a huge difference whether you get along. Obama was always particularly bad at this.

Relevant or not, I can imagine Putin and Trump actually getting along.
>>
>>73704941

Who cares about pooland
>>
>>73705854
Build the wall Paco.
>>
He misses being bros with Bush.
>>
>>73705785
I think pootinoids won't criticize Trump as much as Obama solely because it's harder to find something mockable about him that an ordinary russian TV watcher will understand.
"Ha-ha, Obama is a monkey" and "Hillary is female!" is easy to come up with, but what can they come up with in regards for Trump? Anything related to him strangling liberty and financial failures can easily be unconsciously reflected back at Pootin.
>>
>>73705761
You're telling me that you're convinced that Putin would rather keep America around as a potential partner rather than just get rid of them to leave Russia as the dominate country on Earth?

America and Russia have never had good relations, so what makes you think just one man can change all of that?
>>
>>73704941
Strong Poland never ended up well for us either.
Sure, the Empire and USSR treated you bad, but you did the same to us when you had the chance. Stop pretending to be an innocent Smurf village le ebil CCCP destroyed.
>>
>>73706495
This isn't the cold war. Calm the fuck down. The bromance won't spark Russia's economy. Only Russia can do that themselves.
>>
>>73705761
Berniefags are way more pissed at Hillary. Trump, being an anti-establishment candidate, earns some points with them. When the Bern fades, the Berned will vote Trump solely to prevent Hilldog subjecting USA to 8 more years of political elite hegemony.
>>
>>73706607
>Only Russia can do that themselves.
Only after 1.5 million corrupt "civil servants" go to work camps.
And you can help us with that by not voting Hilldog and convincing others to not vote for her either.
>>
>>73706521
>but you did the same to us when you had the chance
Yet somehow both Belarussians and Ukrainians see us way more favorable and would rather see Commonwealth reborned than fall under your shitty rule again.
>>
>>73706495
Russia isn't strong enough to do that, it's barely half the size of the US even with all the kebab territories. It will ultimately play second fiddle to either China or USA in this century.
>>
>>73704376
Finally, someone on this board who isn't a dumbshit.
>>
>>73706364
>Trump strangling liberty and Hillary's only opposition are muhsogynysts
do you even try
>>
>>73704376

Who gives a shit. They're one country out of hundreds in the world. Its people like you who decide to see them as our mortal enemy that make it so. Maybe they just want to rule themselves and operate in their own sphere? Let them do it. Who cares
>>
Trump is our Gorbachev
>>
File: BushPutin.jpg (70 KB, 515x772) Image search: [Google]
BushPutin.jpg
70 KB, 515x772
And he should like beta cucks like Obama who tries to fuck him in the ass with silly drawn red lines that don't mean shit and starts wars in Syria with his allies?
>>
>>73707053
[citation needed]
>>
>>73708070
you want the usa to collapse?
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.