[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Redpill and Psychiatry
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2
File: FuckTheWorld.jpg (15 KB, 520x390) Image search: [Google]
FuckTheWorld.jpg
15 KB, 520x390
I was curious if anyone here as ever gone to a therapist/psychiatrist and spewed redpill rhetoric?

If so, how did they take it? I know the whole "doctor-patient confidentiality" thing would ultimately have to hold up, as long as you don't discuss killing anybody. But how would it be looked at if you talked about things you discuss here behind closed doors with someone who is being paid to listen to what you have to say?

I am someone who doesn't really see any point in living in this world anymore. I'm not suicidal at all, but I really have no motivation to do anything outside of the norm. The way the world functions, completely out of the control of actual people who understand how the world should work, is what drives me to realize that life is fucked.

I was just curious if anyone had any real world experience with a psychiatrist/therapist and red pill ideology.
>>
>>73703451
I've been to a relationship advisor but never dropped too much redpill knowledge.

It was a woman though, so anything I said would have probably just offended her.
>>
>>73703616
Kinda not the same thing. Not just looking for feminism and that kinda thing.

Someone so upset they saw a therapist about how shitty the world actually is.
>>
I remember once seeing a thread where some anon said how he talked about /pol/ stuff with his psychiatrist and even admitted to browsing this board. The therapist wanted to see the site. After seeing it, he commented that /pol/ had an ugly interpretation of the world and it had an unhealthy influence on the anon. The therapist recommended that the anon shouldn't keep reading this board anymore.
>>
>>73703451
Don't do that. Conceal don't feel.
>>
>>73704199
That's what I'm afraid of. I feel like majority of therapists are going to be normies and take anything written here as some neo-nazi angsty teenagers who will probably kill themselves soon.
>>
>>73704199
His psychiatrist was clearly a kike faggot.
>>
>>73704375
This he clearly worked for Mr.Shekelstein
>>
>>73704308
Fuck that. We need to let everyone know. I don't get how people can be so prone to obvious brain washing.
>>
>>73703451

The "redpill" idea of how the world functions is only exceeded in its awfulness by the "redpill" idea of how the world should function.

It pleases me to know that for the horrible people on /pol/, there is no happiness to be had. Just what you deserve for being a remorseless, selfish, violent retard in the body of a pasty teenager.
>>
>>73703451
Many things to help

1) It's called being an introvert. Get used to it you bipolar fuck.
2) Stop posting and put yourself into perspective. LURK MOAR POST LESS is a creed that I've followed since I started browsing 4chan in 2007 and the internet in general. I'm turning 23 in 3 months, by the way.
3) Get a feel for the psych before talking about red-pill data. They are most likely normies but some are actually chill. Then again, some that are seemingly ok with red-pill topics are just going to drone on and on about philosophy and meta-physics.
4) ?????
5) PROFIT
>>
>>73703451
Want the redpill on psychiatry?

They'll tell you that you're crazy and make you believe it even more so.

Then they'll prescribe you Dr. Schlomo's magic happy pills that will make you addicted and take away all your shekels.

There's no objective, scientific way of measuring if someone is depressed etc. It's just symptoms.

If I walk in a psychatri when I'm sad he'll tell me I'm crazy and need 60 gorillion pills.

If I walk in on a good day they'll tell me im okay.

Basically it's your mind mate, they can't fix anything. They'll just talk and/or give you pills in Exchange for shekels.

It's like being lazy. No one can make you wash the dishes. Only you can get the fuck up and do them.

The point of life is to spread and take care of your genetic offspring. If you're white, get an education, get a job you like, get as many children as you can with a white wife and make sure they're raised right so they can spread it too.

Stop being an edgy faggot who thinks he's sad cause he ain't a special snowflake.

Whites are projected to die out within a few centuries if we don't get our birthrates up. Get to fucking work you white nigger.
>>
It's not like psychiatrists and therapists have some deep understanding of the human condition that we don't. Psychiatry is basically symptoms of mental illness and what meds to prescribe, psychology is pseudo-science where you might learn to motivate people, but only weak minded faggots
>>
> Goes to modern day witch-doctor to get literal blue-pills.

> Thinks is red-pilled.
>>
>>73703451
>The way the world functions, completely out of the control of actual people who understand how the world should work, is what drives me to realize that life is fucked.

you don't need to see a psychiatrist, you just need to change your mindset and take responsibility for your own life. plenty of people are extremely successful and happy despite the problems going on in the world, because they don't sit around paralyzing themselves by obsessing over the global political issues.
>>
File: neboon.jpg (46 KB, 500x613) Image search: [Google]
neboon.jpg
46 KB, 500x613
>>73705233
This makes sense, but what is the point?

How can you find true happiness when anything you do is going to get fucked over?

>You make a decent living? Well guess what, Shaniqua is gonna make a better living cause she's a nigger.
>You live in a nice place? Well guess what, Shaniqua is gonna live in a nicer place cause she's a nigger.
>You want to get into a good school? Well guess what, you have to work twice as hard as Shaniqua cause she's a nigger.

I understand the whole "life isn't fair" thing that people preach, and I understand it 100%, but when you're pitting random bad luck vs people choosing to make life not fair for you, how can you be perfectly content and happy with that?
>>
>>73705806
>You make a decent living? Well guess what, Shaniqua is gonna make a better living cause she's a nigger.
>You live in a nice place? Well guess what, Shaniqua is gonna live in a nicer place cause she's a nigger.
>You want to get into a good school? Well guess what, you have to work twice as hard as Shaniqua cause she's a nigger.

All of this. You had the audacity to bitch about this. Get over it and move on. Do your part by voting and voicing concerns to your local reps. Be part of the system. Turn your backs on the radicals that elected you by going moderate. Or just fuck off from political discussion entirely. You know it's the biggest circle jerk next to vidya and fitness/sports.
>>
>>73704953
Appreciate the words of encouragement.

I'm actually a recent divorcee who's white wife cheated on him with a beaner. I kicked her ass out of the ass, took everything we own, and am pretty much done with her at this point.

I guess I have first hand experience of the shit that women dump on you, and the fact that life is supposed to revolve around another person really annoys me, because I've been there, done that, it's ended like shit, and I don't really want to do it again.
>>
>>73705806
>when you're pitting random bad luck vs people choosing to make life not fair for you, how can you be perfectly content and happy with that?

it's fine, honestly. I don't even think about it. just pursue the things you want in life. if you are the best whatever in your field, people will seek you out and reward you. they're not going to take an affirmative action hire over legitimately good hires. yeah maybe they'll hire a few people that didn't really deserve it to meet some diversity quotas, but at the end of the day the bottom line is that businesses want to attract and retain the best talent.
try to get some perspective and see that your beliefs are really limiting you. instead of worrying about how unfair the world is you could work towards being the best, and things that you want will just come to you because you deserve them.
>>
>>73706346
I guess I think about it too much. Too much spare time on my hands I suppose.

Maybe I should go to work and not call in sick on random Wednesdays.
>>
>>73704953
i think this is true.
the only argument for psychiatry is, that it can work as a placebo. And even that's morally debatable.
>>
>>73704953
based Denmark dropping the truths here
>>
>>73706624
if I had to guess I'd say your job is probably not making you very happy at the moment. maybe think about other things you'd like to do and focus on moves you can make towards that goal, it will give you something to think about and be optimistic about instead of browsing pol and hating the world
>>
>>73703451
wtf is this idea?
>who understand how the world should work

you can understsand how the world is, how the society works and why, the initial causes of things

but, man, understanding how the world "should work" lol? you really need a therapist, you're a delusional cuck suffering from dunning kruger and idealism, you didn't steped to real tier red pill levels
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.