[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is this the solution to the rapefugee problem? >Sex abus
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4
File: hqdefault.jpg (10 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
10 KB, 480x360
Is this the solution to the rapefugee problem?

>Sex abuse victim in her 20s allowed to choose euthanasia in Holland after doctors decided her post-traumatic stress and other conditions were incurable
>Woman suffered from mental disorders after she was abused as a child
>Condition included severe anorexia, chronic depression and hallucinations
>Dutch woman, in her 20s, showed improvements after 'intensive therapy'
>She was given lethal injection after doctors said treatment was hopeless

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3583783/Sex-abuse-victim-20s-allowed-choose-euthanasia-Holland-doctors-decided-post-traumatic-stress-conditions-uncurable.htm
>>
>>73700634
Stupid cry baby
>>
>>73700634
Slippery slope. Soon suicide booths will be the norm. Then western civilisation goes away, and muslims take over.
>>
>>73700934
Do we let it happen until we're new Arabia or do we say at some point enough is enough.... We have nukes and all this shit after all
>>
>>73700634
the solution is the expulsion of all Muslims and Jews
>>
File: trump looking somber, SAD.jpg (587 KB, 1200x628) Image search: [Google]
trump looking somber, SAD.jpg
587 KB, 1200x628
>>73700634
How would killing rape victims stop rapefugees?
>>
>>73700934
It's not a slippery slope it's still with a lot of rules and second opinions. Like it should. This case i find weird though. but there's not enough details in the DM article.
>>
>>73700934
No. Keep immigrants out and suicide booths are a good thing.
>>
>>73701536
If they get raped they can just go get treatment
This way we can still let these people in
>>
>>73700634
Why don't they use music to solve problems?

That Clapton song:
"I shot the sheriff but i did not shoot the refugee" can help. Am i being too utopian? Isn't Germany capable of being utopian? They did have a great vision of it in the 40s. Almost achieved it. They're doing it again. Reminds me of a song "I tried so hard and got so far but in the end black lives matter"

sorry for stupid post, i'm a music lover.
>>
MDMA could have saved her life
>>
File: 1453962404387.jpg (68 KB, 400x388) Image search: [Google]
1453962404387.jpg
68 KB, 400x388
>>73700634
>get sent to psych ward for "racism" or "anti-EU opinions"
>held without ability to contact anyone 24/7 "for your own safety"
>show no improvements after diversity/globalism therapy
>told by doctors that your treatment is hopeless and there is only one final solution to your mental problem
>have choice between spending the rest of your natural life in diversity therapy or "choosing" to go to the gas chamber

Eurocucks never change, do they?
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.