[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is wrong with islam? >Hijab, Niqab & Burqa - Women
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 8
File: 1460993976759.jpg (399 KB, 1190x1174) Image search: [Google]
1460993976759.jpg
399 KB, 1190x1174
What is wrong with islam?
>Hijab, Niqab & Burqa - Women don't show parts of their bodies like filthy whores and are not treated like a sex objects. We have the lowest rape cases in the whole world compared to India.

>Beheading - Extreme capital punishment ensures that people fear and respect the law and is rightfully enforced. We have strict gun control laws and even security guards are not allowed to own a gun. Saudia and most Muslim countries have the lowest crimes rates in the whole world, unlike "be American, get shot" meme.

>Terrorism - ISIS, Al Queida, Taliban, etc...are not Muslim. They are groups staged by goyim Israel & The illuminati to make Muslims look bad because we are resisting them.

>Bombings - Not Islam as i said They are kikes. But however bombings are deserved since westerners are bombing our countries and killing our civilians. So i rather call them as "little revenges". At least 1 million westerner needs to be killed in order to revenge taken.
>>
>>73699620
All rapes in Germany are started by honryturk gangs. Mostly jobless and getting horny as fuck and raping German women.

Fuck you mudslime shit
>>
>>73699723
all poos on streets are started by indians
>>
genghis did more then that
praise tengri
>>
>>73699897
Hornyturk in Dutchland.

How many Dutch women did you rape already faggot?
>>
>>73700289
All poos on streets are started by indians
>>
>>73700343
Don't you know anything in English other than this Hornyturk?
>>
>>73700548
All poos on streets are started by indians
>>
>>73699620
lol Turkish """"education"""" for you
>>
>>73699620
Because islam attracts very stupid people like most Muslims are.

Muslims are very filthy and stupid people. They wipe their hands with their ass.

If Muslims would water down their religion and make it lame. Then id accept it.

This alluah ackbar shit is fucking ridiculous.
>>
I don't have any pictures of cockroaches, someone post one in my stead.
>>
>>73699897
Fuck you achmed. Islam sucks. Go pray to your faggot moon God.
>>
>>73699723
I like this Indian, he knows what to say and will defend /pol/ from these faggots.
>>
>>73700949
?
>>
File: harry_hill2.jpg (29 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
harry_hill2.jpg
29 KB, 300x300
>>73699620
>We have the lowest rape cases in the whole world compared to India.
>>
>>73699620
>claims to be Muslim
>posts a picture of Muhammad, which is a sin in Islam
Go away proxyfaggot
>>
>>73701081
He's talking about you, achmed. You see that street shitter, more people have more respect for him than the Muslim.
>>
>>73701201
?
>>
>>73701220
>being a retard
>>
>>73701226
?
>>
>>73699620

When you put it that way, I might as well convert. Those parts are perfect.

The minor problems are the pedophilia, incest, fanaticism, 5 prayers a day, ramadan, idiocy, ZERO contribution to science, medieval age society. Fix these few little problems among some others and I'll convert.
>>
File: 1461636974422.jpg (105 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
1461636974422.jpg
105 KB, 960x720
Literally roaches, turks are hairy they food sucks and only good thing they are good at is breeding
>>
>>73701262
You prove that Muslims are stupid.

Is your skin the color of shit? Do people ignore you because you're a fugly little boy?
>>
>>73702007
?
>>
>>73699620
LMAO CHRISTcUCKS ON SUICIDE WATCH
>>
The prophet once said whoever eats 7 dates will never be affected by poison or magic.

I challenge any muzzie here to prove it.

And no, it's not weak Hadith nor metaphorical.
>>
>>73699620
Well how about you raise women to understand that it is much sexier to dress properly than to wear fuck all and think they are models. No this does not mean force them to wear a letterbox because you cant be fucked raising themproperly.

Beheadings... yeah because thats the right thing to do right? Oh youve stolen bread for your family well off to the blocks with you *lots of sarcasm*

As far as your jihad bullshit goes stick it up your arse because you wouldnt have the whole world hating you if you didnt deserve it. Look at the state of the arab countries you cant go 5 minutes without starting a war with someone and when you do you get the infidels to sort it out and then have the audacity to try and assert your culture on other people. Keep your bullshit to yourself
>>
>>73699620
> what's wrong with islam?

retrograde society
no technological or scientific advances for 1000 years
"golden age" only golden when compared to the rest of the world in a dark age
pederasty
authoritarian and dogmatic
ACTUALLY a rape culture
LITERALLY regressive
violently expansionistic
hypocritical
no moral or ethical framework
based on a REALLY shitty book
preferred by REALLY shitty excuses for humanity
"art" is nearly as unappealing as postmodernist expressionism
"music" is niki minaj level atonal, repetitive and derivative
did i mention the pederasty?
taquiyya
death cult
will never take humanity to the stars

should i continue?
nahhh.
>>
Hey christcucks
Be sure to pay your jew god some shekels before posting here
You don't want jewsus to get sad and kill himself again, that poor sjw cuck
>>
File: B39zv2iIcAAK02w.png (770 KB, 978x550) Image search: [Google]
B39zv2iIcAAK02w.png
770 KB, 978x550
>>73699620
>>Hijab, Niqab & Burqa - Women don't show parts of their bodies like filthy whores and are not treated like a sex objects. We have the lowest rape cases in the whole world compared to India.
http://www.birgun.net/haber-detay/45-male-students-raped-in-karaman-106926.html
Rather than women, you rape boys.

>>Beheading - Extreme capital punishment ensures that people fear and respect the law and is rightfully enforced. We have strict gun control laws and even security guards are not allowed to own a gun. Saudia and most Muslim countries have the lowest crimes rates in the whole world, unlike "be American, get shot" meme.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sivas_massacre
You cowardly use fire against innocents.

>>Terrorism - ISIS, Al Queida, Taliban, etc...are not Muslim. They are groups staged by goyim Israel & The illuminati to make Muslims look bad because we are resisting them.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/No_true_Scotsman
They are using the same book as you do.

>>Bombings - Not Islam as i said They are kikes. But however bombings are deserved since westerners are bombing our countries and killing our civilians. So i rather call them as "little revenges". At least 1 million westerner needs to be killed in order to revenge taken.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Intellectual_disability
Fuck off.
>>
File: 1452966802781.jpg (174 KB, 722x906) Image search: [Google]
1452966802781.jpg
174 KB, 722x906
>>73699620
>We have the lowest rape cases in the whole world compared to India.
That's becuase you don't count rapes in marriages because they are legal according to Islam, you fucking moron.
>>
>>73702766
Better than being a filthy muslime that doesn't know what 2+2=

And getting my head cut off because I breathed in the wrong direction.
>>
mashAllah. this picture made me muslim:
La ilaha ilAllah muhammadan resulAllah
>>
File: mc3.png (1 MB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
mc3.png
1 MB, 640x1136
>>73699620
Add to the list:
Jesus -> Jewish
Muhammad -> White
>>
>>73702875
No!
Don't burn the Koran!
see:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=91AM7665cbo
>>
>>73699620
>>73699620
>Jesus is a beta cuck
You wouldn't say that when he casts you into the fiery pits of hell
>>
>>73699620
Someone call an exterminator
>>
>Bombings
>it totally isn't us guys, it's those filthy jews
>but you totally deserve it and so we call it our little revenge :^

Yeah, fuck off. Islam is cancer.
>>
File: quran-burning-day.jpg (190 KB, 450x600) Image search: [Google]
quran-burning-day.jpg
190 KB, 450x600
>>73704251
*cringes*
>>
>>73699620
fuck both of those sandniggers
>>
Jesus is the truth Muhammad
>>
File: 2qtwl0i.jpg (360 KB, 729x510) Image search: [Google]
2qtwl0i.jpg
360 KB, 729x510
>>73704251
Fuck, this is really good if you don't mind the autistic acting.
Sorry for cringing earlier man.
>>
>>73704649
Gtfo here alevi dipshit.
>>
>>73700562
I initially suspected that my indian ally was calling you out bit early in accusing you of being a muslim, but seeing your inability to say anything else I'm inclined to agree. The indian has sniffed out the paki rat with ease.
>>
>>73699620
>>Hijab, Niqab & Burqa - Women don't show parts of their bodies like filthy whores and are not treated like a sex objects

Wrong, they are treated like sex objects if they show parts of their bodies. Islam implicitly trays women as sex objects starting with puberty. It distrusted men to act civilized. In a society where men lack self control and respect, religious elders (cult leaders) impose fascism on children and adults alike. In the free world the vast majority conduct themselves with honor and respect and are not ashamed of sexuality or nudity to any degree.
>>
Fuck off turkey nobody likes you.
Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.