[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
One day /pol/ mostly American population replies all Indian posters
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
File: ap_ap-photo-645-640x430.jpg (65 KB, 640x430) Image search: [Google]
ap_ap-photo-645-640x430.jpg
65 KB, 640x430
One day /pol/ mostly American population replies all Indian posters with POO IN LOO and the cuck cock sucker of US, mostly whites in Anglo countries follow suit.

Now once the fucking Indians start praying for Trump victory.

Fucking getting all fake niceties.
> Indians are bros.
> Indians are allies.
> Indians are based.

They will tell that I'm a Paki just to hide this fact.

Fuck you white people. You can kill yourselves. I know tomorrow, you will tell us to POO IN LOO when we already do it.
>>
>>73699244
Shut the fuck up faggot.
>>
>>73699344
> exposing hypocrisy of whites is bad.

Fuck you cunt.
>>
Indians really are more than pools in loos they're redpilled and hate degeneracy
>>
>>73699244
POO
>>
>>73699244
>Fuck you white people. You can kill yourselves. I know tomorrow, you will tell us to POO IN LOO when we already do it.

Bruh, you have come to the wrong place if you want people to be nice and politically correct. This is /pol/.... where memes reign supreme.
>>
>>73699244
Buttmad Paki on proxy m8s, nothing to see here

Don't fall for the division tactic
>>
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 4032x3024) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 4032x3024
>>73699244
We secretly love you and eat your delicious food all the time.
>>
File: 1462950349321.jpg (180 KB, 374x626) Image search: [Google]
1462950349321.jpg
180 KB, 374x626
Your food is pretty great and some of your women are hot enough to blow a load of cum in, but why must the men young and old always smell of spiced B.O.?
>>
>>73699945
So be fucking lied about you guys pooing in the loo.
>>
>>73699244
https://youtu.be/h_zXGXMzQxo

Based India making the entire Muslim world cry for a month.
>>
File: image_0.png (529 KB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
image_0.png
529 KB, 750x1334
>>73700428
Mehico
>prays witches
>sacrifices family members to get rain
>country runs on drug money
>no future
>dreams of crossing border to work on their farms
Why even come to /pol, dont you have to sew dresses and give food to your 5 sisters and 4 brothers
>>
>>73699244
Pro-Trump Indians ARE allies. I guarantee Indians that are pro-Trump aren't the ones shitting the streets. You clearly aren't pro-Trump, so go poo in loo.
>>
>>73701103
>dreams of crossing border to work on their farms
Maybe he has the dream of coming here legally and assimilated and contributing? Fuck this divide and conquer shit.
>>
>>73701302
You dont get american visa easily for odd jobs, which is the only thing miguel can do
He is too dumb for white collar job
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.