[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Thanks 'Murica We have responded to calls for the University
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: 02_gender-neutral--600x417.jpg (62 KB, 600x417) Image search: [Google]
02_gender-neutral--600x417.jpg
62 KB, 600x417
Thanks 'Murica
We have responded to calls for the University to introduce Gender Neutral Bathrooms that are inclusive of all members of the community who are Trans* gender, non-conforming or not comfortable with entering a bathroom that identifies with the gender that they were assigned at birth. We believe that Gender Neutral Bathrooms make a meaningful contribution to the University� transformation agenda and that shared facilities, inclusive of all members of the University community, are one of the ways in which we can embrace diversity across gender lines.

Key bathrooms across our campuses have been identified as Gender Neutral Bathrooms and the signage for these bathrooms will be changed shortly.
>>
Local universities are implementing gender-neutral bathrooms here
>>
All is lost
>>
Not you guys too
>>
It's rediculous
>>
Never would have thought this level of degeneracy would reach Africa
>>
>>73698872
What the fug, how is this even happening in SA, I thought you guys had way more important shit to deal with?
>>
Feels bad man
>>
We do but American ideologies take priority now
>>
>>73700222
This is the future you chose for the world
>>
>>73698872
THINK ABOUT IT: WHO STANDS TO PROFIT FROM ALL THIS BATHROOM CONTROVERSY????

THE PEOPLE WHO MAKE BATHROOM STICK-PERSON SIGNS

THEY ARE LITERALLY DOUBLING THEIR PROFITS BY MANUFACTURING THIS CONTROVERSY AND PRINTING OUT BATHROOM SIGNS FOR MALE, FEMALE AND WHEELCHAIR RESTROOMS, AND NOW GE TO RESELL HALF-SKIRTED SIGNS, FAGGY-POSE SIGNS, AND BOOBS ON THE MEN SIGNS, ALL TO THE SAME RUBES WHO BOUGHT THE FIRST SETS OF SIGNS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JEWERY OF THE FIRST DEGREE, FUCK COMPLIANCE SIGNS, VISTAPRINT DOT COM, AND STAPLES, WE'RE ONTO YOU SCHLOMO!!!!!!!!!
>>
Don't care much. I'm South African (ignore Swiss flag) and I do not recall seeing any trannies in my time when I lived in Stellies and Cape Town. But if they want unisex bathrooms, okay. I really do not care. I just hope they keep the urinals.
>>
>>73698872
Is there any place where this degeneracy will not reach?
>>
>>73700641
so Indians are immune to the toilet Jew?

oy vey, better make them poo in loo
>>
>>73700690
I have seen literally 0 trannies in this country
>>
>>73700766
Gender neutral designated shitting streets when?
>>
>>73698872
>transformation
>>
>>73698872
Oh great. Now a black skined rapist is going to put his cock in your women while she bends over the toilet.
>>
>>73698872
But, there has always been 3 toilets. Male, female and disabled.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.