[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How would you fix the U.S. economy?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: I TALKED TO A GIRL.png (1 MB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
I TALKED TO A GIRL.png
1 MB, 1366x768
Hey /pol/ I was wondering if you were running for office how would you fix the economy?
>>
File: Trump.png (125 KB, 407x653) Image search: [Google]
Trump.png
125 KB, 407x653
>>73697975
Become Donald Trump.
>>
>>73698175
sounds good
>>
There is something wrong with the US economy?
>>
abolish welfare, send illegals back
>>
>>73697975
MAKE IT AN CAP

ONE
FOR
ALL
>>
File: haXA0DA.gif (2 MB, 540x516) Image search: [Google]
haXA0DA.gif
2 MB, 540x516
Deku a cute.
>>
First I'd deport all Jews and Mexicans. I'd give California to the blacks as their own nation. End the trillions of regulations needed to start a small business. Tax the fuck out of those corporations who've been dodging taxes.

Everything would iron itself out after that

The economic problem would solve itself
>>
The economy cant be fixed if society can't be restructured to form some kind of symbiosis with the resources the economy depends on. Otherwise its just going to burn out after everything has been consumed, poisoned and regurgitated into the sea. No one will do anything for free because we all die and we're all selfish and don't look past our own noses. Who cares.
>>
>>73697975
>Send illegals back
>Legalize all drugs and tax them. Those with no will power to abstain or only use in moderation would OD within a year, while saving tax money on drug war.
>tariffs on imports so US made products can compete
Bout it. Nobody will agree with my 2nd statement, but it's how I think it should be.
>>
>>73697975
Kick the jews out, especially from the fucking media and government.
Raise the minimun wage, actually enforce the 8 hours working cycle and workers' rights wich means cleaning house of all the syndacates, dump in the ocean every illegal caught and give a year of two of jail to people employing them, also revoke citizenship from people aiding in importing aliens, embargo China and any other country not following your laws on work and industry to avoid unfair competition, protect your fucking small industries and private endavours from overexpanding coorporations, actually enforce your anti-trust laws, tell your banks to either resume doing their job or to close shop and get out leaving the money behind.
On top of my head.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.