[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does anyone want to rage against the machine with me?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: rage-624-1367336010.jpg (306 KB, 624x420) Image search: [Google]
rage-624-1367336010.jpg
306 KB, 624x420
I think we should start by flash mobbing that speed trap where that one cop sits and film the shit out of him.

Who is with me fellas???
>>
No, seriously, who is with me fellas???
>>
File: 1459209434090.jpg (16 KB, 477x354) Image search: [Google]
1459209434090.jpg
16 KB, 477x354
>>73693870
I will down the system with you
>>
It'll be fun.
>>
These asshats are still alive?
>>
>>73694222
Checked
>>
>>73694422
BULLS ON PARADE
>>
De la Rocha later described Irvine as "one of the most racist cities imaginable. If you were a Mexican in Irvine, you were there because you had a broom or a hammer in your hand."[11] De la Rocha became a vegetarian as a teenager, stating in 1989: "I think vegetarianism is really great, and I stand really strongly behind it...I think that an animal goes through a lot of pain in the whole cycle of death in the slaughterhouse; just living to be killed...I just don't think it's worth eating that animal...There's so much other food out there that doesn't have to involve you in that cycle of pain and death."[12]
>>
>>73694616
And yet he loves those who killed people by shooting them in the back of the head. I hope he gets terminal cancer.
>>
>>73694775
Well duh because those are conservatives
>>
>>73694419
They're getting back together to make an "anti-donald trump" album. So they're rage against MAGA now.
>>
Tom morello is a faggot, too.
> hurr durr, i play with a nickel
> i can't adjust my guitar strap
> i hang out with bruce springpeen
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.