[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Obama's Plan to ENRICH the White Suburbs
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 219
Thread images: 45
File: 1454794601154.jpg (19 KB, 445x343) Image search: [Google]
1454794601154.jpg
19 KB, 445x343
Video below discusses the Social Contract and why Obama is breaking that Contract by moving sub-humans into White neighborhoods.

He wants our parks to be just as unsafe as the cities these Project-dwellers infest. The theory, apparently, is that blacks are inferior because they live near other blacks. Blacks would somehow be good people if they lived near white people. No one with any common sense believes that horrific nonsense.

It gets better -- Obama is using our money to relocate these living viruses into our peaceful homes. Because he wants to remove our White Privilege, apparently.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XOvqIxIvcqw

Here is a better idea: Move Detroit niggers to Chicago and Chicago niggers to Detroit. Let them enrich each other.
>>
File: 1458003452706.png (131 KB, 644x377) Image search: [Google]
1458003452706.png
131 KB, 644x377
Video also gives a little lesson on Human Bio-Diversity (HBD).

But it is a much-needed lesson for libtards who scream how much they believe in evolution but who want us to believe that human races that lived a continent apart for over 50,000 years evolved to be exactly the same
>>
Think about it:

No park will be safe anymore.

Your girlfriend will be afraid when she has to close up a little late at the place she works, especially if there is money there.

Whites will be frightened about walking out into mall parking lots, even in the daylight.

Cops will be overloaded because of all of the gang activity caused by the enrichment.

Schools don't focus on education. Teachers just want to go home safe at night, with niggers in the classroom.

Niggers are not like whites.

Why ruin America, Obama and Castro?
>>
>>73693487

Excellent points, all of them. It will probably be even worse for whites than those obvious things, over time. Sad.

They want us to be hurt it seems.
>>
>>73693487

and the sad part is Obama will still be remembered as a good president.
>>
File: 1459216801331.jpg (147 KB, 606x427) Image search: [Google]
1459216801331.jpg
147 KB, 606x427
>>73693275
The true redpill is when you realise there is no magical social contract pulled from hobbesian arseholes and the only contracts, are contracts.
>>
>>73694313
eh, he's still done less harm than the last two if only because he's done fucking nothing.
>>
File: 1462934733879.jpg (106 KB, 1024x678) Image search: [Google]
1462934733879.jpg
106 KB, 1024x678
>>73694313

In America, the Left has an entrenched place in every University.

>In the military academies also, apparently, since those cadets in pic related were let off of the hook on Tuesday Despite making a sign so often associated with anti-white hatred.

So lefty libs are the ones who make up the lists. Ronald Reagan was probably one of America's 5 best presidents yet the libtarded academics consistently rank him near the bottom.

And they teach that shit to our children.
>>
>>73694453

The thread runs throughout the Federalist papers. The main job of Government is to protect its citizenry. For doing that, Leviathan is allowed to collect taxes and make other demands.

It goes back to the cave clan days, really, if you look at it that way.
>>
>>73694606

His executive orders and his Obamacare have ruined America.

Nothing more than that I guess.
>>
File: MAGA family.jpg (233 KB, 1359x960) Image search: [Google]
MAGA family.jpg
233 KB, 1359x960
>>73693275
>>73693487
DO NOT TOLERATE THIS SHIT.

DRIVE THEM FROM YOUR NEIGHBORHOODS.
>>
>admitting black culture is toxic
>forcing blacks into white communities to teach them how to behave

this shit is already happening. it's called gentrification. white people are forcing blacks out of the city and into white poverty areas. good for me but it will make poor white areas extremely volatile.
>>
>>73695100
White man has excellent trigger discipline.

Good man leading what appears to be a good family.
>>
>>73694935
Doesn't change the fact its irrational nagical thinking nonsence. With today's communication you can have continent spanning contracts. No need for Hobbesian magic.
>>
>>73693275
I live in Norfolk, VA, so we've already got our fair share of enrichment (check the demographics). When I first moved into the apartment complex I'm at now there were a few section 8 renters, but over the past two years they've moved in so many more. It's just constant screaming/fighting at all hours, cars blaring horns, music blaring, trash everywhere, etc. At least there have been no gunshots in the complex, yet. You would not believe the number of tow trucks I've heard come in the middle of the night to repossess cars.

The other day I was getting out of my car and I heard my neighbor from across the hall telling her parents, who were parked on the street, how she gets $1000 from social services, 200 from something else, etc. She's around almost all the time, so if she does work it's not much. Has two kids, no father obviously. They constantly throw trash, and even bits of food, on the floor in the hallway and stairs. Now the cleaning woman doesn't come to clean our hall anymore. Sometimes they're too lazy to walk to the dumpster and just leave their garbage bags in the hall for a few days. Their apartment has a smell that I can't even describe.

I've even heard the maintenance men complaining about the section apers. How they'll go into an apartment in the middle of the day to do some repairs and the "renters" are just lounging on the couch smoking. Fuck I can't wait until my lease is up in July to move out of here.
>>
>>73695179

White companies and yuppies who choose to risk their 20-something lives by moving into apartment complexes in the inner city.

Yuppies had a choice to do that and may or may not get enriched for their stupidity.

That is not the same thing as moving niggers to live near innocent white families who DO NOT have a choice.
>>
>>73695298

You are making this too academic, anon.

These are real white families on the line here.

Surely you see the same thing in England?
>>
>>73693275
I swear the last year of his term, he went full retard and showed his true side.
>>
>>73695335

They saw the same thing in Washington DC.

Niggers get adequate housing for free and proceed to tear it up.

It is as though they like the destruction and the look of disgust on white faces.
>>
File: soon.jpg (31 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
soon.jpg
31 KB, 400x400
>>73693275
I hope this thing blows up in a race war
>>
>>73695708
Maybe that's what they want
>>
>>73695179
There's no way to solve this because of the huge diversity in cultural heritage/behaviour. In Denmark we don't really have black ghettos but instead ethnic minorities. You can clearly tell the difference. Just a week ago we dropped by a store to shop and I instantly felt uncomfortable going in there. They're loud, rowdy and don't speak Danish at all. The store was a mess, it smelled really bad and we decided that it was best if I stayed close to my dad. A group of guys came in, talking Arabic and they stared at me. We left in a hurry. The entire area was a ghetto, 16 apartment complexes, shops and a school. There's always trouble in that area. And little to no whites live there.

The main problem is, the parents don't give two fucks about what the kids do. Muslim girls are almost as bad as the guys.
>>
>>73695073
>ruined
He's not good by any stretch of the imagination, but to claim of the ruin of America is laughable, when we're in roughly the same spot as when he started, especially compared to the shit Clinton and W got up to.
>>
>>73695708
You and me both brother
>>
>>73695788

The thing is - if Scandinavia decides to get its Viking on, criminal sandniggers will be begging for mercy within 2 weeks.
>>
>>73693275
Obama isn't even trying to hide his hatred of Whites and the middle class now. This is only the beginning, I'm sure he's got even more extreme shit planned before he's out of office.
>>
>>73695864
That's totally not true, we are in a much worse state now than when he came in. It's absolute insanity how badly the niggers seem to want a race war right now because this fucking Chimp in Chief is instigating them.
>>
>>73695932
I wish. I really do. Just now there's an area in Copenhagen that's feeling the heat from these sandnigglets. They're threatening local pubs by saying they own them and claiming Sharia. And Sweden has over 50+ areas that are completely unsafe for white people.
>>
>>73695686
>>73695686

He must hate the holy hell out of White people. Probably because he is half white.

Malcolm X was so lightskinned he had RED HAIR, yet he was anti-white for a very long time.

It is the mixed ones who hate us the most it seems (and that is saying something because the Ubangis don't like us either).

Michelle wrote that dissertation in college. Maybe she spurs his anti-white feelings when they are alone?
>>
>>73694606
>done nothing
Yeah nothing but destroy the economy(no I'm not referring to 08 crash, I'm referring to how it was handled after), neuter the military, and attack every traditional institution we have. It is clear now with this HUD thing that his goal is to do as much damage to the country as he can before he's out. Bill Clinton tried this in 1995, all it did was spread the crime, the poor moving into suburbs didn't magically become less criminal. Look what they did to Houston trying this kind of thing. The crime got so out of control they had to call in the State Troopers because the HPD couldn't secure the city. But that is exactly the kind of thing Obama wants, only nationwide.
>>
i hope you cumskined cucks really love your enrichement
>>
>>73695864
Bro, he's done way worse than either of those two Presidents. There is too much to list.

http://canadafreepress.com/article/50-impeachable-crimes-and-counting

And he gets away with it because the media protects him.
>>
JOKE'S ON THEM - I LIVE IN NYC AND IF THIS INITIATIVE INDEED REDUCES CRIME IN THE AREAS THEY RELOCATE PEOPLE FROM, I WILL GENTRIFY :^)
>>
>>73696176

Hard to believe that you people scared the SHIT out of most of the civilized world (and a huge chunk of the uncivilized world) for centuries.

Why are you people, of all people, allowing this to happen to your families?
>>
>>73693487
>Why ruin America
that's what the modern left does in every country. They profit from it that's why they do it
>>
>>73694722

Reagan gave amnesty to millions of illegal spic immigrants and didn't even build a wall afterwards.

Reagan can rot in hell
>>
>>73695687
I can't believe she's getting as much as she does, while paying almost no rent, and is still living in such shitty conditions. Or why she's living on her own at all. I see her parents stopping by fairly frequently and she is quite young. I don't know why she doesn't just live with them if she's in such a bad spot that she needs so much assistance.
>>
>>73696371
They're all getting bussed back to the inner city rat warrens they crawled out of when Trump is in office, by force if necessary.

Every single unconstitutional executive order can be reversed by Trump's own on the first day.
>>
>>73696418
>INITIATIVE INDEED REDUCES CRIME IN THE AREAS THEY RELOCATE PEOPLE FROM
It doesn't. Bill Clinton tried this in the 90s, all it did was raise crime rates all over the place, instead of just being contained in the inner city, the crime stretched to the city limits.

This plan has one purpose, to spread crime and displace Whites.
>>
>>73696502
Yep, my neighbor found out after he moved in that his two nigger neighbors on either side was paying 1/3 of what he was. They were both selling crack out of their houses too.
>>
>>73695335
Anon, l want you to secretly inject superglue into her keyhole on a weekly basis
>>
So how long until whites start burning down the welfare houses?

I could totally see a community getting upset and some "vigilantes" just setting a house on fire forcing the subsidized families to relocate.

Shit, maybe this is all just a Keynesian economics plan after all
>>
>>73696491

Yeah that was a stupid move.

The libs in Congress told him they would strengthen the borders if he did that. He believed them.

The chambers of commerce we also in there somewhere, probably. Almost certainly. Wanting dat non-nigger labor.

But it was a stupid move, for sure.
>>
>>73696422
Oh trust me, we're doing what we can but we have some real idiots ruining our country. But democracy is just another word for dictatorship. During elections, the winning side promised to shut down immigration, but it was bullshit because they just opened the floodgates and we've now been overrun. People are losing their homes and jobs to sandniggers and they're being treated like kings and queens while people are being made homeless here. Sweden 2.0.

It won't be long before civil war ensues due to this shitball circus.
>>
>>73695788

You sound like a major pussy tbqh
>>
File: Around Blacks Never Relax.webm (1 MB, 360x640) Image search: [Google]
Around Blacks Never Relax.webm
1 MB, 360x640
Coming soon to a neighborhood near you.
>>
>>73696422

Same reason we let it happen. Woman voters = cucked population.
>>
>>73693275
>Move blacks to white areas
Isn't that blockbusting? The kike strategy to ruin land prices?
>>
>>73696656

With the Jew who owns the houses collecting big insurance checks?

Doubt even they are that sneaky.

But there is bound to be unrest. Whites live their lives according to fairness and kindness and giving people the benefit of the doubt.

Niggers exploit those good behaviors.

Here is a thought, and it also goes back to the niggers trashing the free housing:

Maybe it is not in the nigger nature to feel empathy and gratitude? I mean that they are incapable. They can mouth the words just to fool whitey, but they do not have those feelings.

Maybe niggers never developed those feelings when they were living in the warm abundant jungles of Africa.
>>
>>73693275

kek who is this /pol/ newsman?
>>
File: 1441429248159.jpg (51 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
1441429248159.jpg
51 KB, 480x360
>>73693275

lol you stormfaggots are so dumb, you actually think that there is some kind of war against white people, omg

> Dallas has one of the highest murder rates in the nation, and recently had to call in state troopers to help police control it. For the first time, violent crime has shifted to the tony bedroom communities north of the city. Three suburbs that have seen the most Section 8 transfers — Frisco, Plano and McKinney — have suffered unprecedented spikes in rapes, assaults and break-ins, including home invasions.

http://nypost.com/2016/05/08/obamas-last-act-is-to-force-suburbs-to-be-less-white-and-less-wealthy/
>>
>>73696807
I'm not my country. I'd get a weapons license if I could. ;) But you want to go down that route. Who's the bigger pussy? A country that allows the biggest clown in the time of history to become president due to fat 'muricans voting on him or a country that's lead by simpletons but got a strong people to rise?
>>
File: 1461395561415.png (248 KB, 911x877) Image search: [Google]
1461395561415.png
248 KB, 911x877
>>73696046
for fucking reals man
shit seemed to come outta nowhere
>>
>>73697146
They say Obama got 51% of the popular vote

I wouldn't be surprised if it was less than that, and they just lied to make it look 'proper'
>>
File: oLk2t1.png (244 KB, 888x888) Image search: [Google]
oLk2t1.png
244 KB, 888x888
>>73696758
stay safe famalamadingdong
>>
>>73694606
tell that to libya
>>
File: download (1).jpg (12 KB, 280x180) Image search: [Google]
download (1).jpg
12 KB, 280x180
>>73693275
If any of you americans want to create a very profitable business just open up a security firm in the neighborhood that these re locations are going to take place.

You will make tons of cash fortifying houses.
>>
>>73696656
If they get shipped into my community, my neighbors and I already have plans for a neighborhood "watch". We probably won't just be observing and reporting though.
>>
This is a great thing. Usually whites that have to actually deal with niggers become race realists. I used to think niggers were just like us until I moved to a heavily black area when I was in high school. Only sheltered middle class whites think niggers are civilized.

Also this has been going on for years. They've been shipping niggers from the ghettos of DC and Baltimore into the MD Suburbs, to where there is little pocket ghettos all through md now.

Oh they're doing it with the Mexicans too
>>
>>73696638
It really pisses me off that I'm a student working on my masters in engineering so I can help improve the world and have to pay full price. Besides school I work two part time jobs to minimize the amount of loans I have to take out. If anyone could use housing assistance it's me, and I get nothing.

They're a bunch of lazy layabouts that just breed, destroy, and produce crime with no intention to better the world, instead they want to destroy it. And they get free housing, free food, etc.

It pisses me off so much that I'm taking out loans and struggling to get everything done. And when I get a good paying job they'll complain that it's white privilege and racism and I was just handed it, then I'll have to hand over a third of my pay in taxes just to make sure they can produce more criminal parasites.
>>
File: section8inmyhood.jpg (97 KB, 650x433) Image search: [Google]
section8inmyhood.jpg
97 KB, 650x433
>>73697657
>We probably won't just be observing and reporting though.

I think I know what you are talking about
>>
>>73697657
Great. Now we'll have more fucking Zimmermans with the media going full DINDU NUFFIN.
>>
>>73696758
Democracy without freedom of speech and freedom of the press, and the freedom to bear arm, is another word for a dictatorship more like. You have no recourse to hold accountable the people that have done this.

We're barely holding on to what little we have left as the media becomes less and less "free". They can lie about anything and get away with it, that is a problem in a Democracy.
>>
>>73697668
Same with us and muslims. Anyone who come into contact with them change their views radically.
>>
>>73697746
Zimmerman got caught.
>>
File: 1461125146272.gif (3 MB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
1461125146272.gif
3 MB, 480x270
>>73695335
move to Williamsburg and commute
you can come over for tea then
also there is waaay more whites here
>>
>>73697146
The bigger pussy is the one who cuddles close to daddy and runs out of the store because there are Arabs nearby.

Chicken shit, you call yourself a white man?
>>
Look at the bright side: the white liberals living in their all-white suburbs may become redpilled as a result of this policy and we may finally get some kind of a revolution going.
>>
>>73698132
Depending on whether I get a job with Dominion or one of the power companies in eastern Washington, I might be moving to Williamsburg.
>>
>>73696046
I come from LA where we had real race riots in the early 90s instead of some nigs stealing snack food or college kids tilting at windmills.

>>73696254
>>73696400
No, not by a fucking mile he hasn't. That list is mostly inconsequential fluff.

Clinton's scrapping glass steagall could arguably beat out Obama's mistakes by itself. To say nothing of his gun grabs, DMCA, or making it so that fucking illegal immigrants could register to vote in our fucking elections, and so forth.

and hopefully we don't need to get into W's patriot act, homeland security theater, or the couple wars he got us in just for the hell of it...
>>
DUES VULT THE SUBURBS
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=49lw0lD7zcA
>>
File: 1460065459144.jpg (164 KB, 499x514) Image search: [Google]
1460065459144.jpg
164 KB, 499x514
How the fuck did you cunts let your dindus get so wildly out of hand that you're afraid of them in the slightest

t. Mississippian
>>
File: mpc-hc64_2016-04-13_18-52-49.png (303 KB, 518x632) Image search: [Google]
mpc-hc64_2016-04-13_18-52-49.png
303 KB, 518x632
23, making ~$50k a year in Houston.

Does this mean now is a horrible time to buy a house?

Should I find a rural apartment way outside the burbs and just bear the commute?
>>
>>73693275
The biggest issue I hav with this is that moving poor blacks does nothing to change their behavior. They are poor for a reason. This in no way better their contribution to society, it won't magically help them land a job. Will only bring more crime. Sad. Where can I get off this ride?
>>
>>73697780
I do agree with you. And I only meant in the regard that anyone voted in isn't held accountable for lying when it comes to keeping their word on the basis of which they were voted in. Such as the ones we voted into government. They haven't kept one of their promises.
>>
>>73698160
I'm not a man...
>>
>>73694722
those are really dank uniforms
>>
File: smiling baby.jpg (47 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
smiling baby.jpg
47 KB, 720x720
>>73698806
i think it ends when PC culture dies
when there are no protected classes and we can speak as adults
hatefacts can just become facts
and facts can be acted upon
but... i'm probably dreaming
>>
File: 1454795710995.jpg (63 KB, 800x450) Image search: [Google]
1454795710995.jpg
63 KB, 800x450
>>73698790
>Houston

Is this your Congresswoman? Are most of your neighbors niggers, anon?

Niggers elect niggers, regardless of ability or aptitude.
>>
>>73698297
>or making it so that fucking illegal immigrants could register to vote in our fucking elections, and so forth.
Obama has granted amnesty to 2 million illegals and kept the borders open purposefully though, what about when he couldn't get the DREAM act passed so he just made some parts of it law via EO?

> W's patriot act, homeland security theater,
Both of which Obama was down with and continued. What about the IRS shit? Nixon got impeached for much less. What about using the EPA to destroy the coal industry? What about all the no bid contracting and boondoggles? What about all the unconstitutional "czars" he appointed? What about selective enforcement of legislation passed by Congress? Fast and Furious? Or outside of legality, he racebaits constantly, his rhetoric is beyond divisive. He is constantly antagonizing Blacks against Whites. Or all his vacations for him and his family? No one has debased and embarrassed the office of President more than Obama, not even Bill with the Moncia Lewinsky thing.
Clinton and Bush were bad but Obama is much worse. At least the media reported Bush and Clinton's fuckups, they do their best to hide and make excuses for Obama's.
>>
>>73698933

Then your future is bleak as hell.

Please stay safe.
>>
>>73699048
I currently rent a room in a very white area.

I've been looking to buy in a very white area.

Most of Houston's niggers are contained in the south side, and they certainly can't afford to live in the suburbs here.

I'm just worried that I'll be blacked as soon as I purchase my house in the outskirts.
>>
>>73698806
>>73699006
They're already doing this shit in Houston. Houston was their "proving ground" to see it it would destroy White neighborhoods as well as they wanted.
>>
White americans should all move back to their ethnic homelands so that we can retake Europe
>>
I live in a pretty nice suburbs with my wife and kids in Alaska. Do you think Obongo has reach up here? I think im gonna form a neighborhood watch
>>
>>73695480
No you misunderstand, the state has limits, even a nat soc state.

We need to be unbounded, a contract can be unlimited in its extremity, Hoppe shows us how. The white race needs the ultimate rational underpinnings of a unbounded advocation. Being the other side of the same coin will not work, least of all in democracy, they will always outnumber us.

We need to be unleashed and to trample upon the weak and tyrannous. The righteous or the meek do not inheret the earth: those who survive, do.
>>
>>73698160
Better to look like a pussy than get beaten and robbed by half a dozen sandniggers. It's easy to talk shit and put up a front when you're safe in your room. It's entirely different when you're alone surrounded by criminal minorities who are looking for an excuse to fuck you up. Pick your battles and live to fight another day.
>>
>>73698160
Hurrrdurr what is a context clue
>>
>>73699270
Europe doesn't want us.
>>
>>73699115
>kept the borders open purposefully though
By this I mean purposefully stopped enforcing the border
>>
>>73699132
I don't live in that area. I live in a small town and it's peaceful here. No sandnigglets causing trouble.
>>
>>73699353
>>73699353
>Pick your battles and live to fight another day.

This. Always this.

And learn to defend yourself and family.
>>
>>73698806
there's also no fucking jobs in the 'burbs, especially for uneducated and unskilled blacks. not even trying to be racist, but that's the truth of the matter.

why the fuck you tryna move blacks to suburbs Obama, do you even workforce?
>>
>>73693275
I'll say it again. FUCK THE BOURGEOISIE! The middle class has fucked shit up forever being the guard dogs of the rich. They've had this coming for a long time.
>>
>>73699353
My city is majority nigger. I don't like it, but I don't run from them.
>>
>>73699452
>>73699452
>>73699452
>and it's peaceful here. No sandnigglets causing trouble.

For how long though?

For how long?
>>
>>73698933

Fair enough.

Oh, and Tits or gtfo
>>
>>73699521

Aaaand Bernie Sanders is heard from.
>>
File: 1461629996818.jpg (44 KB, 540x351) Image search: [Google]
1461629996818.jpg
44 KB, 540x351
>>73699521
>>
>>73699602

Sure we all came from /b/. And /b/ was fun.

But this is /pol/ anon (though I suspect your tongue was firmly in your cheek when you wrote that).
>>
File: 1388787938956.png (133 KB, 1360x1336) Image search: [Google]
1388787938956.png
133 KB, 1360x1336
>>73699637
Fuck kikes too. If you think I vote, you're part of the problem. Democracy a shit.

>>73699737
>Capitalism never killed anyone and dindu nuffin!
>The only other option is communism!
Dance, goyim! Dance!
>>
>>73699747

Says the white knight. /pol/ is no place for women. Would you let your wife or gf on here?
>>
>>73699974

Yes. Remember?

/pol/ is for gentlemen.
>>
File: 1461153676848.gif (490 KB, 167x250) Image search: [Google]
1461153676848.gif
490 KB, 167x250
>>73699737
i recently learned from a chinese friend about china's cultural revolution. shit is fucked yo
>>
>>73700039

I agree. It's for men.
>>
>>73698806
They are genetically inferior in the IQ area. They're born with IQs in the double digits. Which is the level most prone to committing crime.

Same levels as middle easterners. They're literally retarded savages.
>>
>>73700213
But is a suitable place for a lady also.

Because we are gentlemen.

You know where to go if you want tits. Nothing wrong with it, either.

Lots of smart motherfuckers on /b/. That is where we came from, as I said.

Anyway, Valkyrie anon has a real problem in her country.

Similar to the problems the UK is having and that we are having.

I am grateful for her insights and experiences.

She is one of us.
>>
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I hate it all. Everything. Why should you be punished for being successful? Why do they try to force these nigger animals on us?

What point is there living nowadays when everything is controversial and niggers run rampant? Why can't there be a pure white island (not named Argentina) where we can all go and just be free and happy?

Fuck niggers. Fuck them all to hell.
>>
File: 1445567205892.jpg (27 KB, 599x394) Image search: [Google]
1445567205892.jpg
27 KB, 599x394
>>73700395

So true.

And never forget, wise anons, that the IQ scale is NON-LINEAR.

Blacks are way dumber than it would appear from a simple bell plot.
>>
File: frogposting.jpg (20 KB, 306x306) Image search: [Google]
frogposting.jpg
20 KB, 306x306
>>73699115
>The new president didn't go back and undo all the old legislation so he's at fault too
>Taking vacations is as important as deleting the 4th amendment.
>>
>>73700395
So you're telling me niggers are to whites what whites are to Asians? Makes sense considering Europe couldn't into math until the 1200s.
>>
File: 1459930735438.jpg (64 KB, 648x365) Image search: [Google]
1459930735438.jpg
64 KB, 648x365
>>73700537
We're good over here.
Have fun with Jamal-kun
>>
>>73700551
>>73700611
Why do you think even somewhat educated blacks still seem slightly retarded? It's genetic.

That's why the media and "elites" use them to destroy white culture. They're mindless savages.

Facebook was caught the other day censoring conservative views and then pushing BLM into feeds.
>>
>>73700631
I said whites, not slanty eyed gook faggots.

You guys are barely any better than niggers with your weeaboo shit anime culture.
>>
>>73693275
>>73693487
This will finally redpill the rest of the US. Seems like they'll send blacks to the whitest states, which are all Liberal.

Even Republicans aren't that redpilled.
>>
>>73693275
We'll just move farther out into the countryside. I can guarantee you the Philly suburbs will empty out in under a decade if this happens. Hell i doubt even the black people currently living in the burbs will tolerate this and will follow us out.
>>
>>73699737
The original concept of Communism has never been successfully executed in any government because of:

1. There needs to be an excess of supplies and services in the society for it to work.

2. All communist governments have been corrupted in some way or form so that the spread isn't equal among all citizens.

3.None of the communist societies have been able to make the original concept work in the real world.

Communism in its purest form isn't a bad idea [read Looking Backwards by Edward Bellamy for an example], but it hasn't ever been executed in this manner because people tend to corrupt things with their greed, and there aren't any countries with the elements needed to make a successful communist republic.
>>
>>73700551
>>73700727

Also, the IQ plot is based on American blacks.

African blacks are much stupider still.

Literally at the retardation level ON AVERAGE.

Which means that half of the nigger population of sub-Saharan Africa is below retardation levels.
>>
>>73700897
>>73700897

Greed corrupts but laziness is the main killer of the socialist "ideal". Give a nigger a chance to be lazy and he will.

"Socialism" hasn't worked since the days of the long ships and communal housing of the North men and women.
>>
>>73700815
Asians are vastly superior to most races below whites. Just look at their history and ours.

The Chinese alone would building massive empires and the Great Wall. The Japanese had their own empires.

What were blacks doing? Building mud huts? And STILL doing so today? While the Japanese have hologram concerts and bullet trains?
>>
File: qbpSY2r.jpg (18 KB, 240x210) Image search: [Google]
qbpSY2r.jpg
18 KB, 240x210
>>73700815
>>
File: there_are_no_women.png (378 KB, 1254x261) Image search: [Google]
there_are_no_women.png
378 KB, 1254x261
>>73700429
>/pol/ is a suitable place for a lady

Holy shit, you're fucking delusional.

Pic related.
>>
>>73693275
>castro

what the fuck, the reds finally won
>>
>>73693787

It happened to my neighborhood only we fought back.

Groups of whites would go meet groups of blacks and we would race fight. They thought they could push us around in our own neighborhood but we didnt let it happen.

Sadly the generation right after wont stick up for themselves or stick together. They let each other get jumped with no backlash. They try their best to fit in and be tolerant but get shit on left and right.

No matter what they dont fight back. If I wasn't in my mid twenties I'd go out and fight these punk teens myself but even if the kid was getting jumped if I went out and beat a bunch of teens up I'd go to jail.
>>
>>73701193
LOL when that cap came from /b/
>>
>>73701508
That doesn't affect the applicability in the slightest.

The point is, /pol/ is perfectly fine for both sexes, but it is NOT fine for someone to use their sex as social currency here.

In the context of this particular thread, it wasn't so bad. Anon got called out on their masculinity. That being said, the only purpose of responding "But I'm a girl!" is for (You)s.
>>
>>73701395
I think you will see a massive backlash.
>>
>>73701395
>>73701395
>Groups of whites would go meet groups of blacks and we would race fight.

Sweet Jesus I don't want Whites teens to be put in that position, ever..

Gang fights are stupid and childish, which is why niggers do it all the time.

Whites only fight in self defense. Of self or family.
>>
>>73701395
In Cabot, Arkansas, a black family moved into town once. Their house burned down within two weeks.

This is how you keep the diversity away.
>>
>>73701913

Too much straying from the OP subject.

Which I think you can see is a million times more important.
>>
>>73701976
You cannot just let this go on and only react when it comes to your door.
>>
>>73699554
Forever. Hopefully. Sandnigglets don't like farms or water.*

*fear of drowning.

>>73699602
/b/ehavior.
>>
>>73693487

Well if your a coward yeah,

it's not hard to form a posse.
>>
>>73702213

What an easy thing to say.

What an impossible thing to implement.
>>
>>73700429

You sound like a virgin.
>>
>>73700537
>Why should you be punished for being successful?
Because in capitalist societies the success of the rich and middle class literally comes at the expense of everyone else (the majority) who you not only exploit selfishly, but then have the audacity to malign. This is flat karma. Plain and simple. And it's going to keep getting worse the more amoral, complacent and sociopathic you become regarding your fellow men.

>Why can't there be a pure white island (not named Argentina) where we can all go and just be free and happy?
What difference would it make? You basically had that in America and you chose to give it all to the rich to fuck everything up. You'd do the same if you started all over because there's something demonically wrong inside of you.
>>
There will be a day when white people live in Idaho.

Just Idaho.

Then the chinks will say: "Good neighbolhood! Good schoors! Move in raise famiry! Buy plopelty and have lenters!"

Then the first black family will move in.

Then all will be lost.

Literally.

The world is getting smaller, lads.
>>
>>73702602
>What difference would it make? You basically had that in America and you chose to give it all to the rich to fuck everything up. You'd do the same if you started all over because there's something demonically wrong inside of you.
>>
File: plutocracy.jpg (408 KB, 915x880) Image search: [Google]
plutocracy.jpg
408 KB, 915x880
>>73702772
>Why can't the era of Raygun last forever?
Because it's eating itself alive, as all evil does.
>>
File: ubangi.jpg (39 KB, 600x382) Image search: [Google]
ubangi.jpg
39 KB, 600x382
>>73699236

That is a danger everywhere.

The Woodlands might be okay.
>>
>>73702602

Oh Bernie.
>>
>>73703455
>>40489590
>>
File: 1462354695957.jpg (48 KB, 460x454) Image search: [Google]
1462354695957.jpg
48 KB, 460x454
>>73702602
>>
this reeks of real estate manipulation.
>>
>>73703518

What are you trying to say?

That this is a Communist board for some reason?
>>
>>73697668
They already built apartments between two major 50 mph roads. Guess I can spt the new bus stop.

Shouldn't be surprised if it kills property value around it
>>
>>73703708
Ad hom is a logical fallacy. Get a better argument than calling someone "Berni", Drumpf.

>>73703578
FALSE. DICHOTOMY. HOLY. SHIT. READ A FUCKING BOOK YOU DUMB NIGGERS.
>>
Fuck man, I WISH Obama would just run for a third term. Would be better than Trump, Hillary, or Bernie.
>>
>>73704148

Get a better ideology than shit tier Communism. The 60s went thataway.

Also, did you catch that you committed the same fallacy that you accused me of?

Collectivists are hypocritical and worthless lumps of flesh.
>>
>>73703667

It reeks of race homogenization.

"White countries for everyone"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B63NntXeYKY
>>
>>73704349
>Get a better ideology than shit tier Communism.
Point to where my ideology was stated to be communism, THEN prove that there are only two options: capitalism and communism. Literal retardation confirmed. No surprise, considering the flag.

>Also, did you catch that you committed the same fallacy that you accused me of?
You mean when I ironically, called you Drumpf? What are you, a fucking Mexican? I absolutely refuse to believe a White male has this low an IQ.
>>
>>73704148
>>73704148
>READ A FUCKING BOOK YOU DUMB NIGGERS.

Spoken like a true pseudo-intellectual.

And I suspect that you are black, given your lack of logical ability and your use of language.
>>
>>73704545

What's your favorite Transformer
>>
>left a town that was a victim of white flight, niggers invaded lowering the property value and skyrocketing the crime rates
>now it's going to happen again
fucking hell, I just want to live in a town of mostly white people
>>
File: 1441670900190.jpg (3 MB, 3200x1950) Image search: [Google]
1441670900190.jpg
3 MB, 3200x1950
>>73705861
Good luck, but remember you are scheduled for extermination.
>>
>>73706152
Holy shit.

Why are whites so hated?

We built ... EVERYTHING!
>>
I have a friend who bought a house that had been rented by a Section Ape black family. He got a good deal on it ($24,000) in an almost all white neighborhood just outside of Pontiac Michigan. The "black family" was some 30 year old lady, her 24 year old fat boyfriend, and 6 niglings (none of who belonged to the boyfriend).

The hardest part was that he had to replace a bunch of the walls, all of the carpet, and even some of the floorboards. Why? Fucking chicken grease.

There were literally walls with streaks of chicken grease that had soaked in. Painting over it didn't work. The entire house smelled like a KFC even a month after he moved in and replaced the carpets (they had to remove the new carpet, and tear up the floorboards).

There was one area in the living room where it looked like the family just ate Popeye's chicken right off the floor every night. There was a puddle of so much chicken fat that the underside had this dripping concave puddle of grease being pulled down by gravity.

My friend has never eaten KFC ever since.

>black people are the same as us
>>
File: 13082796584857.jpg (32 KB, 208x199) Image search: [Google]
13082796584857.jpg
32 KB, 208x199
>>73695751
>Maybe that's what they want
>>
>>73693275
IT Is time to share the suffering... I say we start with the 1% neighborhoods first... No the suburbs
>>
>>73707445

>chicken grease

It is amazing how they live.

They are genetically in Africa, still.

And the blending with white genes made them a little smarter. But not with any more of a social sense, it seems.
>>
>>73707672
LOL,

The Niggerly Hillbillies.

Well the first thing you know
Jamal gets all dem gibs
He moves his nigger senpai'ly
Beside dem wealthy cracka libs.
>>
>>73693487
Hijacking a popular post.

Everyone should read up about Spanish Lake and Blackjack, Missouri (suburbs of St. Louis) in the 1970s. This is what happens when the government pushes poor minorities into white communities. Guess what? The white people leave.

Nowadays, white people are moving back into the city. They are going to push all the poor minorities into the suburbs where there are no jobs and transportation costs go up.

Suburbs are going to become the next ghettos.
>>
>>73708026
>his nigger f a mily

sheeeiiitttt.
>>
>>73708026
Here in Atlanta, I know so many liberals who love minorites but also who don't have to deal with them at all. If jamal moved in next door and dindu nuffin a couple of times, these cucks would wake up.
>>
>>73708198

I hate the fucking city.

I like trees and country smells.
>>
File: unnamed.png (267 KB, 399x592) Image search: [Google]
unnamed.png
267 KB, 399x592
>>73708233
>>
>>73708198
THE NWO wants white people back in the cities which is why they're pushing the dindus out. The NWO wants Agenda 21 and completely central living/working/etc... Look this shit up, it makes complete sense.
>>
>>73693275

> The theory, apparently, is that blacks are inferior because they live near other blacks. Blacks would somehow be good people if they lived near white people. No one with any common sense believes that horrific nonsense.

This is true in canada though. At least not in Toronto/Vancouver
>>
>>73708198
Sounds kind of like what has happened in France. And yes, people need to see what's really going on here, urban real estate is getting really pricey and Obama is actually helping along the gentrification process by doing this.
Also they probably crunched the numbers and figured out it's cheaper to warehouse bums who don't work anyway out in the sticks. People who don't work also don't need to be near the city jobs.
>>
>>73708245

My cousin doesn't know a single nigger. But she loves them. Because she believes the shit she was taught in school about how whites are the only reason blacks cannot prosper anywhere in the whole world.
>>
>>73708496
>Agenda 21

Interesting, I need to spend some time reading up about this.
>>
>>73708198
Fuck this, I hate the city. Why do politicians feel the need to sweep the dirt around instead of cleaning it up. Just an easy way to make themselves look like they're really trying without actually doing anything beneficial.
>>
>>73701976

It was fight or let them jump us one by one. We grouped up and protected each other. It's what we had to do.
>>
>>73709052
>People who don't work also don't need to be near the city jobs.

Yeah, but we want them to have jobs, right? Unless they don't care if the suburbs implode.
>>
>>73709639
Because politicians don't give a flying fuck about the average person, much less a poor minority with no political power. They want them out of the city because they live in valuable real estate that could be turned into lofts and condos for yuppies who will pay $3000 /month. Urban revitalization and gentrification.
>>
>>73709639

These are the same politicians who think they did something about crime by stiffening the sentences.

A nigger who wasn't worried about 10 years in jail wont worry about 20 years.

But the politicians declare victory when they run for office.

Engineers need to run the world for just one decade.

One decade, then give it back to the liberal arts majors.
>>
>>73708198
Found this article talking about Spanish Lake
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/umar-lee/spanish-lake_b_5507408.html
and wtf

>In community after community in St. Louis white residents have demonstrated they have an unnatural fear of their children going to school with black children. [...]

>My experience growing up in racially-mixed schools was overall positive. Having said that not a week went by when a white kid was not jumped by black kids. I saw numerous incidents growing up of white kids being beaten and stomped by groups of black students. It was not uncommon and I never saw any black kids getting jumped by white students. I grew up in a family that encouraged the mentality of fighting back and being “down for your ground” (combined with the fact I had few white friends) so it was never a problem for me; but if that happens to some white kid from a square-family headed by a soccer mom I’m guessing that move to St. Charles County just got a little bit easier. There is a history and psychology to this of course of black students feeling the need to stick together in an oppressive society in order to survive. Still, that does little to calm the nerves of the nerdy white kid getting his ass beat.

Holy shit, how can the writer call it an "unnatural fear" when he mentions that white kids getting beaten up was a phenomenon he's personally witnessed multiple times? Also, if a white kid obeys that guy's advice and retaliates against a black bully with violence, they'll most likely end up in big trouble for racism and all.
>>
>>73710525
BLACKS

ARE

DUMB
>>
>>73710691
AND MEAN.
>>
>>73710733

Let's not be gay, OP
>>
>>73695100
> Rail on carry handle
> Magpul
And here I was thinking he was the only fuckable person in this picture
>>
YOU'RE
>>
>>73710525
It's the mindset of a liberal apologist. They believe blacks don't have to have personal responsibility for their actions because of an "oppressive society".

If you try and say "look at all the horrible shit that has been done to white people by black people" they will respond "they are just trying to survive in a racist and oppressive society".

Theft and violence = just doing what they need to survive

Riots = an expression of rage on the system
>>
>>73711266
I looked into the author of that article. It's some Umar Lee from St. Louis. Google found a bunch of sites talking about how he's an infamously angry muslim and a Ferguson agitator. In hindsight, I suppose I shouldn't be surprised about his lack of empathy.
>>
>>73709327
>>73709327

Oh I left this out - she wants a black baby one day.

Because they are cute and she thinks she will raise it to be smart and good and unbiased.

Hopefully she will marry a white guy if she does marry. Then hopefully he wont be a cuck.
>>
>>73711964
Explains so much.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4XgFPo3uDUo
>>
>>73697604

Is it true you fags have electric fences to keep niggers out?

I heard it's so dangerous there the average white man can live like a king simply because everyone else is a shitty nigger
>>
>>73693275
Uhm so they're literally going to chase down whites wherever they run and forcibly keep on "assimilating" all kinds of minorities until there's no whites left?

Remember when people thought equal rights would solve the problem. Funny times, huh? If only they knew.
>>
>>73713445
yes thats the purpose
>>
>>73713644
My only hope is that they don't hold themselves back when conducting these genocidal schemes. That's the only thing that could trigger any counter reaction. My worst fear is that they'll give up halfway through when a large part of irreversible damage has already been done, but since they already gave up and seemingly the counter movement has "won" it'll calm everyone down and let whites go silently extinct.

Like what's happening in Sweden. If these fucks halve their immigration, people will take it as a victory and give up their anti immigration views in favor of complacency. This would kill any right wing movements and let the country quietly descend into third world status.

We need liberals to go crazy. To go foam-out-of-mouth crazy while doubling tripling and quadrupling down on their shitty agendas and schemes. To start violently repressing any adversary sentiments. Only then can we have any actual change instead of this wretched status quo.
>>
>>73713445
>If only they knew.

We always say that.

You know the next thing we always say?

>It was all so obvious.
>>
File: 1458777300779.jpg (56 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1458777300779.jpg
56 KB, 1280x720
>>73695751
>>
>>73714860
>You know the next thing we always say?

>It was all so obvious.
Not at all.

What I was actually aiming at was that at that point when we believed that equal rights was the solution to the problem, we genuinely thought it would solve it.

We could not see how, assuming everyone was equal, equal rights could not solve the problem.

And then? WHABAM, 150 years later and we're STILL battling the same problems. And we're STILL believing we're that ONE change away from fixing this shit.

By this point it's all just mental gymnastics of trying to think some ad hoc bullshittery up that could explain why yet another anticipated change did not result in what we were expecting. But every question we ask is already biased in that it has to agree with this notion that it's always the whites fault. "Hmmm, so if equal rights, ending of segregation, affirmative action, free handouts, free allocations to good suburbs didn't work, it appears that white systematic racism runs deeper than we initially thought, maybe if we step up the game a bit more..."
>>
File: SAVE_ME.jpg (12 KB, 367x202) Image search: [Google]
SAVE_ME.jpg
12 KB, 367x202
>>73695335
> tfw I live in Hampton, VA
Niggers in the Seven Cities are the worst.
>>
>>73696506

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4FdENG3bAKc
>>
>>73716035
At least we're not Portsmouth, r-r-right?
>>
>>73700611
Asians aren't that great. The only time they were ahead of whites was 5000 years ago
>>
>>73693275
>>
>>73700897
>communism on paper is great hurrrrrrrrrr
Hello freshman college student
>>
>>73704468
I refuse to believe any white man with an IQ over 80 would still be a faggot communist
>>
File: tyrone.png (284 KB, 477x360) Image search: [Google]
tyrone.png
284 KB, 477x360
Here comes the diversity.

The media will hide the cultural enrichment as best they can.
>>
>>73716229
Is there a transcript of that? I love Kmac but his public speaking skills are not his best.
>>
File: enrichment imminent.jpg (115 KB, 691x702) Image search: [Google]
enrichment imminent.jpg
115 KB, 691x702
>>73719501
Don't know, anon. If there isn't I imagine there will be, since it is a conference.

>>73706609

Every time I see this video below, I feel like crying.

A bunch of white men, working for a former NSDAP engineer, did such amazing and honorable things.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KhoXFVQsIxw
>>
File: 1453405700713.jpg (89 KB, 600x485) Image search: [Google]
1453405700713.jpg
89 KB, 600x485
>>73693275
this shit is fucking infuriating
i've become openly racist and i couldnt give one less shit what others think about it.
>>
>>73720603

Niggers are much more racist than we are, anon.

Only theirs is cloaked in a protective film of political correctness even when the niggers are murdering us and our families.
>>
File: 1437607640329.jpg (229 KB, 895x1053) Image search: [Google]
1437607640329.jpg
229 KB, 895x1053
Reminder that Nigger Neighbors are not pleasant things to have.
>>
>>73722663
>>73722663

He got 1 - 15 years in prison.

http://www.stgeorgeutah.com/news/archive/2014/03/25/slh-st-george-man-receives-prison-sentence-rape-case-1/
>>
>>73693403
we believe in evolution*

*from the neck down

The left certainly fucked things up when they went all in on nurture/blank slate, while creating a cult around intelligence.
>>
>>73723425
That means 14 years 9 months time in prison. Utah dont play or go easy. Ever.
>>
>>73724238

The left's holding so many conflicting and illogical thoughts in their heads at the same time borders on the pathological.
>>
>>73695179
If they do this, they should move them in to places like homogenous liberal cities like Portland and Seattle. Diversity redpills itself.
>>
File: image.gif (953 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
953 KB, 500x375
>tfw I will never be afraid of niggers because I conceal carry
God Bless White America
>>
File: 1437607640329.jpg (19 KB, 626x352) Image search: [Google]
1437607640329.jpg
19 KB, 626x352
Meet your neighbors.

Nigger and 3 year old son found drunk.

Nigger arrested.

Hey, at least he spent some time with his kid.

http://globalnews.ca/news/2694802/drunk-toddler-found-with-passed-out-dad-georgia-police/
>>
>>73708696
I have literally never met a bad black person in Vancouver. I still think it's cultural.
>>
The local white high school is going to have to make some accommodations on Prom Night.
>>
>>73693275
Chicago has enough issues, just move them all to the failed state and let little rich vacation towns like south haven pay for them
>>
File: 1375928663212.gif (777 KB, 245x245) Image search: [Google]
1375928663212.gif
777 KB, 245x245
>mentions Westchester county specifically
But all the niggers are in Yonkers and Mt. Vernon, why the fuck do we need more?
>>
File: niggers did this.jpg (31 KB, 615x409) Image search: [Google]
niggers did this.jpg
31 KB, 615x409
Niggers hurt this girl.

>Jessica Byrnes-Laird had been at the beach with her boyfriend when a metal pipe was allegedly hurled through her car window, smashing her in the face

Video at website of evil niggers pouncing on her.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/teenager-bikini-suffered-horrific-injuries-6181369
>>
Rhodesia was destroyed by niggers and South Africa is on its way.

I do not want this to happen to America, too.
Thread replies: 219
Thread images: 45

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.