[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does /pol/ think of him.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (25 KB, 279x431) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
25 KB, 279x431
What does /pol/ think of him.
>>
Noam "Khmer Rouge dindu nuffin" Chomsky
Noam "What Cambodian Genocide??" Chomsky
>>
>>73690200
communist
>>
He intensively studied language and painstakingly mastered the fine art of trolling opinionated people
>>
>>
>>73690412
I hate Chomsky but Harris is just pathetic.
How many years later is he still going to be butthurt? Not that he's actually wrong with his statementss, but you just know he's only saying that because Chomsky blew him the FUCK out during their little spat.
>>
>>73690412
Not Sam Harris
>>
>be linguist
>hear /pol/acks complain about how Chomsky's a retard in politics but is allegedly "so smart and important" for linguistics
>hear leftcuck linguist colleagues talk about how Chomsky's an overrated and obfuscative charlatan but is "so smart XD" in politics

Can we not just get together and realize this guy is a fraud?

The best way I can describe how Chomsky works is that he's an unfunny and more pretentious version of Donald Trump.

A master manipulator and persuader, but instead of building buildings and contributing to society, he picks petty fights in academia, slurs his opponents, and then goes in public and says all the cuckshit that normies want to hear about politics so people support him.
although yeah, Harris is a lot dumber.
>>
>>73691288
How is Sam dumber?
>>
fake and gay denier of 9/11 truth

what a scumbag
>>
File: Gnome.jpg (23 KB, 350x614) Image search: [Google]
Gnome.jpg
23 KB, 350x614
>>73690200
Smartest main alive. Brave truth teller. Loves speaking truth to power. Would be an outstanding president. Also a fantastic debater -- the debate on power with Michel Foucault in the 1970s is phenomenally interesting, even though I think Foucault gets the better of this discussion.
>>
>>73690200

apologist for leftardism and shitty govs
>>
File: chomskydebate01.jpg (29 KB, 453x345) Image search: [Google]
chomskydebate01.jpg
29 KB, 453x345
>>73692337
My favourite was when he btfo that slimy shill bill buckley. Watching buckley sweat and squirm as his ass got ravaged nearly gave me an orgasm.
>>
>>73690294
>Noam "Khmer Rouge dindu nuffin" Chomsky
>Noam "What Cambodian Genocide??" Chomsky

The US and Europe supported the so-called Khmer Rouge from 1979 on.

I don't really get it - Chomsky made comments about Vietnam, Cambodia etc. in the mid-1970s, which were factually accurate. Then in 1979 the US and Europe begins supporting the Khmer Rouge with arms. Now American and European intellectuals go into convulsions of how Chomsky was a "Khmer Rouge genocide denialist". Huh? Western intellectuals have been supporting their governments arming the Khmer Rouge since 1979. It makes no sense.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.