[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Discuss
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: 1462909147530.jpg (223 KB, 540x871) Image search: [Google]
1462909147530.jpg
223 KB, 540x871
Discuss
>>
>>73689373
Not as common as /pol/ makes it out to be, but still too common
>>
Haha whenever i see a couple like this i always troll them.
Like ill come up to them with a big smile and be like "whered you get those yoga pants- i wanna get my gf a pair, they look great on you!"
Usually pisses them both right off...
>>
>>73689373

Noice, daughter will end up as the next Hillary:

>>73687495
>>
>>73689373
My daughters first boyfriend was a sock. Checkmate atheists.
>>
If my daughter ever dated a nigger I would no longer consider her my daughter, so in the end it would be off my shoulders.
>>
>>73689373
My sister tried to sneak and date a black guy when she was 16. The whole family disowned and shunned her and they kicked her out of the house on her 18th birthday. Haven't seen her in years
>>
>>73689373
>cuck post
>american

every time
>>
>living in Australia
>Tfw only abos and the dregs of society (mostly abos) will only date abos.

This doesn't happen in Australia at all. And when it does, the "white" person is probably half abo themself.
>>
>Worrying about a girlfriend when there's money to make

Anyways, I know this one freshman chick (HS Senior here) and she's really close to these dindu nigs. Its sad, I dont even know how to warn her.
>>
>>73691364
Good move !
>>
>>73689373
Your wife's son's last girlfriend.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.