[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
INDIA EXPLAIN YOURSELF
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (78 KB, 640x430) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
78 KB, 640x430
INDIA EXPLAIN YOURSELF
>>
File: indexphp.jpg (62 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
indexphp.jpg
62 KB, 600x450
INDOs support trump
>>
File: 1455063523131.jpg (141 KB, 960x630) Image search: [Google]
1455063523131.jpg
141 KB, 960x630
>>73689342
India is the first country to begin Worshiping Trump like the God he is
>>
>>73689342
They may actually end up being a superpower after all.
>>
>>73689342
Maybe they support his ideas on restricting H1B visas because american tech firms keep hiring all the indians.
Brain drain is actually bad for the countries being drained.
>>
I mean, I don't know why indians would have a problem with Trump. They come legally, don't commit crimes and work decently.
>>
>>73689342

They're right-wing Hindus who love Trump's policy of banning Muslims from entering America. They're pretty based.
>>
>>73689342

Better a Hindu than a dindu
>>
They hate Muslims too.

Also, with his HB1 visa expansion, they will get the chance to poo in Wall Street
>>
>>73689342
What, he's pretty good, our pantheon can be expanded by anyone
>>
>>73689970
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016/03/03/trump-softens-h1b-visa-policy-during-gop-debate.html

>Republican front-runner Donald Trump said Thursday he is softening his stance on visas for highly-skilled workers.

>Trump said he was now in favor of the H1B-visa program - despite what his website still says.
>>
>>73690564
Fuck off, he clarified right after the debate you fucking shill
>>
>>73690692
Yes, he definitely wants to end the program that allowed his wife to come here.
>>
>>73690564
Don't listen to this disinformation shill!
http://talkingpointsmemo.com/livewire/trump-statement-h1b-visas
>>
>>73690767
He still says he's going to bring highly skilled people into this country. He's just going to change the name of the program.

GG pooinloo.
>>
>>73690162
Just a very small group who thrives for popularity
Our country has millions of Muslims and believe me they are not radical like other islamic countries maybe because of our culture.
so we dont really have problem with muslims like west
>>
>>73689970
They are praying for kebab removal
>>
>>73690846
No, Trump is going to actually get in office so he can see and run the actual numbers.

He has very good suspicions of what is needed from having great business expertise, but he will face true reality once elected. If we need the H1B visa people for any reason, the program will be kept. Otherwise, we are looking at a reduction of some kind in the number of people allowed to work over here.
>>
>>73690846
Why are you spreading lies?
Also, you have no proof to back your statement. Nice conjecture faggot.
H1B isn't for highly skilled workers you dumb nigger it's exploited by companies to hire wageslaves and code monkeys. No shit he's gonna change it but you still have no source.

Also your article was from last month, nice sources faggot

Here's his actual agenda:
https://www.donaldjtrump.com/press-releases/donald-j.-trump-position-on-visas

Source:
http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2016/03/04/trump-i-remain-totally-committed-to-eliminating-h-1b-abuse/

Fuck off and kill yourself Hillary shill
>>
>>73691069
Tbqh the slave shit code monkey job is something which you need some competence which Muricans barely enter.

An Indian codemonkey is like x100 times better and cheaper than an American because he will work for longer hours, write monkeycode to make enough bugs to deliver to the selling company and the sold company comes back with asking for bug fixes and thus leading to more money to the selling company.
>>
>>73691778
Man it's not often you meet an actual shill, let me have my moment

Everything needs some level of competence, nothing's without effort but it's true we're flooding their markets anyhow, it ain't right.
Plus, if those faggots stayed in India and contribooted to us instead of chasing white girl tail we'd finally be able to stop the brain drain happening.
>>
>>73692184
Sorry for the change of ID, I'm replying with this new ID.

Yes, but you cannot grow in India, your salary is shit in India. Why would you even want to contribute like an idiot when you can have a better life style in a pollutionless, problem less country?
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.