[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/pol/ needs to take the real red pill
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5
File: coincidence..png (1 MB, 1712x930) Image search: [Google]
coincidence..png
1 MB, 1712x930
+Stefan Molyneux

Tell me /pol/, why do you believe that this is just a coincidence?
>>
Molyneux isn't a Jew and Jewishness is only bad when said Jew feels the need to overcompensate for some stereotype about Jews, which is why so many of them believe being Marxist would telegraph charity against their stereotype of greed.

In reality, Marxists are the greediest cunts.
>>
>>73688917
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ZkMc5bvuyQ
>>
>>73688917

See

>>73689072
>>
>>73688737
Heavily diluted, Ben is a manlet, Milo is a faggot, Lauren is all right.
>>
I don't care if Molyneux is a Jew or not.
What matters is what he says.
If he defends the right things then I will support him.
If he defends the wrong things then I will not support him.
I wouldn't automatically disapprove of a /pol/ approved speaker just because they may or may not have some Jewish ancestry.
There are some pretty based Jews even if they are rare as fuck.
>>
>>73688737
it's a classic "control the opposition" ploy.
>>
>>73689447

"B-b-but they think like us! They are based!"

-T average /pol/ idiot
>>
File: lauren southern jew.jpg (60 KB, 777x424) Image search: [Google]
lauren southern jew.jpg
60 KB, 777x424
>>73689280
>Lauren is all right

No she is not you betacuck virgin. She is an attention whore kike that panders to neckbeards such as yourself for the fame and money. She only talks about inane crap about le feminism or some other reddit meme instead of serious issues like White genocide or the kike problem
>>
>>73689534
they are essentially using the same tactics that Bernie the Jew uses. He says things that he knows people want to hear, and then mix in a few ideas of his own. Basic human psychology makes his inserted ideas seem more acceptable, if they are mixed in with ideas that you already support.

Same can be said for Trump, or in fact most politicians.
>>
>>73689629
her grandparents would have gotten massive reparations, just like any other Jew who claimed victimhood after WW2. Also, Jews from Denmark were among the least persecuted Jews in whole Europe, and those that fled usually fled with the help of Danes to Sweden. If they fled to USA, they must have been quite wealthy.
>>
This is a nigger argument. "Look at all these white males in high positions, conspiracy!! The white man tryna keep us down"

Yes Jews have a lot of powerful positions and manipulate shit, but you're overestimating how organized they are. They don't all have this one common goal that they collaborate for
>>
>>73688737

Christina Hoff Summers is also a Jew.

That entire cultural libertarian/Breitbart-tier clique that claims to be leading the fight against the SJWs is full of Jews.
>>
>>73690445

Jews work together for their own ethnic interests.
>>
>>73689629
Ah yes war reparations. I knew a Greek euro muncher would have been the first out with "DUH JEWS GOT ALL DA MUNNIEZ"
>>
File: herzl_greater_israel.jpg (213 KB, 922x966) Image search: [Google]
herzl_greater_israel.jpg
213 KB, 922x966
>>73690445
>They don't all have this one common goal that they collaborate for
>>
>>73688737
>/pol/ is secretly self hating jews

Dude, like, come on we've been past this topic ever since Operation Bikini Bridge, its true as it gets
>>
File: 1462875230296.jpg (19 KB, 308x230) Image search: [Google]
1462875230296.jpg
19 KB, 308x230
>>73688737
>>
>>73688737

dont forget to include Trump and his jewish kids
>>
>>73689280
>Lauren is all right

She is an insufferable attention whore who jumped on the anti-SJW bandwagon in order to become famous.

Fuck Her. Literally if you want you sick fuck.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.