[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Winter-Chan
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
File: winter.png (1 MB, 1600x1067) Image search: [Google]
winter.png
1 MB, 1600x1067
Let us take this to a new level guys. I have a degree in magic, runology and memology, so trust me here.

This image posted on the left is our slavation.
Outwritten in latin alphabet the runes are: uhin t-thrlmw

The term uhin means rain, hail, ice and misery. A heavy winter.
It is spoken "uhin" with the u spoken like oo and the i spoken like ee.

The term t-thrmw means war, enemy, move, sea, men, peace. To force the enemy over the sea out of the land to ensure peace again.
It is spoken "t-flame" with a short a and e.

On the bottom left is the rune for Winter-Chan we created. It is to connect these runes to the already established meme magic of Winter-Chan.

To make this meme stronger we have to make more images with these runes or post texts containing the terms "winter-chan" "uhin" and "t-flame". We have to link those terms to the meaning of terror to the immigrants, until everyone knows what they truly mean. Only then people will stand up for europe and realise the terror of the shitskins.

Stand up white race! Stand up europeans! You are stronger than ever before, bring it to the streets, drive the shitskins out of our land!
>>
fucking niggers
>>
>>73688093
> I have a degree in magic, runology and memology

Just give us a new painter and we're happy, Austria
>>
>>73689739
I am a painter, actually
>>
why did /pol/ give up on winter chan?

newfags?
>>
>>73689784
Do you have a mustache?
>>
>>73689739
>>73689784

lmfao /thread
>>
>>73689828
Yes, it kinda doesn't want to grow to the side, so it kinda is only a thick brush on the upper lips
>>
>austria knows runes and is a painter

H-hitler is this you?
>>
File: German_Workers_party.png (23 KB, 520x518) Image search: [Google]
German_Workers_party.png
23 KB, 520x518
>>73689911
You're hired
>>
>>73689996
>>73690004
Who knows? The important thing for you is to meme and share this my teachings as strongly as possible, so we can free our continent
>>
File: example.png (280 KB, 650x344) Image search: [Google]
example.png
280 KB, 650x344
Like this?
>>
>>73690308
Perfect! Also the runes. The original ones are preferred, but you can always just say something like uhin t-flame instead of it
>>
>>73690308
Do you have a transparent pic of the runes?
>>
File: uhin.png (44 KB, 1600x1067) Image search: [Google]
uhin.png
44 KB, 1600x1067
>>
>>73690756
was meant to
>>73690657
>>
>>73690771
Thank you, I will see what I can do
>>
>>73690785
see
>>73690771
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.