[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Transgender people
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 9
File: headshot.png (133 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
headshot.png
133 KB, 400x400
Why is being transgender celebrated nowadays? Celebrating transgender people is the EXACT same as celebrating mental illness. Did I miss the memo when gender idenity disorder became a celebrated thing???

If you disagree with me, prove to me that gender surgery is not a direct sign of severe mental illness.
>>
You obviously haven't taken a class on basic Biology. Just because you're born with a certain genitalia doesn't mean you belong to any gender.
>b-but only men can have weeners and gurls have v-vaginas
Grow up. Gender is just a social construct.
>>
to fuck up the kids

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=83Wz-milN9o

guys pretty outlandish but he gets it
>>
i kekked for some reason
>>
>>73687886
not all trannies have GID
not all trannies with GID choose surgery

read the DSM you fucking idiot
>>
>>73688024
What? Since when is gender (in that sense) talked about in biology?
>>
>>73688024
>>
>>73687886
Who knows. This whole transgender bullshit is just liberal doublethink
>>
>>73688024
If it's a social construct how why do men feel they have "female" brains and visa versa? Isn't that biological you dumb dick.
>>
>>73688104
>tfw catalog view all day every day
>>
>>73688209
>filename
Yes it is you cunt. What makes someone more manly than someone else? The answer is how they act socially, not the content of their physical body.
>>
File: image.png (80 KB, 500x501) Image search: [Google]
image.png
80 KB, 500x501
>>73688024
>>
>>73687886
because conservatives have always frowned on it

therefore it is WONDERFUL and GLORIOUS
>>
>>73688262
>what is nurture, what is nature
>>
File: 1462814548802.jpg (23 KB, 721x489) Image search: [Google]
1462814548802.jpg
23 KB, 721x489
>>73688024
gender = made up social construct, huge bs

(biological) sex = reality, men and women

Kill yourself.
>>
>>73688024
If gender is a social construct, then how can somebody be born the wrong gender?
>>
USA Paediatricians have said it's Child Abuse.
>>
Gender change is a form of degeneracy
>>
We could just do what our lord would do. Round them up and gas them.
>>
>>73689158
because "being born the wrong gender" is a figure of speech. the person's personality developed in such a way that they prefer the life of the opposite gender. you can't actually be born any gender other than the one you are, but trans people need a way to describe how it feels.
the social and biological aspects of gender are intertwined so not only do these people feel socially out of place, but they feel uncomfortable in their own bodies.
>>
I'm trans, and I am having to put of my transition because of this shit. I've been on hrt for 3 years, and I can't let people know I'm trans lest they think I'm some stupid shitty fucking bandwagoneer. The social justice movement and Tumblr has done more to hurt the image of real trans people than anything else. That shit about bathrooms and shit? Fuck all that that is a non issue and they are whiney babies.

Look, ideally a trans person wants to be quiet, not make trouble, and do their best to conform to gender norms. And they shouldn't transition if they can't fucking pass.
>>
>>73689894
I should clarify; people don't assume you're a girl or a guy (based on how you present yourself), then you've failed and should either detransition or kill yourself to spare the reasonable trans people who actually *can* be successful. And yeah that generally means only Asians get to transition, but who the fuck cares, we're superior traps anyway
>>
Gender is a social construct, so people who are brave enough to leave their allotted genders should be praised.
>>
>>73690132
Okay that shit might fly in India but in the West we have something called "being gay" so you can pretend to be a girl if you want.
>>
I'm so tired of hearing about transgender issues.

These people are like 1 in 1000. They have high rates of depression and suicide. I don't give a fuck about them. They can do whatever they want, I really don't care. I don't want to bother them or have anything to do with them.

When they start encouraging children to modify their hormones and start demanding that insurance and government health care pay for all their surgeries and hormone treatments, then we have a problem. These people that would offer gender reassignment to 8 year-olds are some of the sickest most degenerate fucks I can imagine. Honestly I put them in the same category as someone who would fuck an 8 year-old.
>>
>>73688375
Being less manly than another man, doesn't negate the fact that you are a male in your motherfucking DNA n shit.
Enjoy the feeding :c
>>
>>73690033
passing isn't just about physical appearance, dumbass. visual cues are the first line in assessment, but your bevavior matters as well as your voice.
I am ugly and man-face as fuck and I have seen people completely dumbfounded when I tell them I'm trans.
>>
>>73690548
Yeah no shit you better have the whole package. Honestly the trans people who have it the best are the Iranians. They get free SRS, FFS, vocal feminization surgery, and boobjobs from the state just to keep them quiet. I don't think it should be subsidized but it's effective. Plus you can just wear the burqa if you're still an ugly hambeast.
>>
>>73687886
> people
>>
>>73687886
>Why is being transgender celebrated nowadays?

population control

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=od3NE0y3LkQ
>>
>>73690842
if americans could actually into maths they would realize that providing all of those services is actually less expensive in the longterm.
>>
>>73689894
Just kill yourself now, freak. You're exactly a bandwagon fag. If this shit wasn't being painted as acceptable you'd never even consider it,
>>
>Gender is just a social construct.

what a retarded faggot

you're wasting your money on that so called schooling, you'll be useless in the real world and dependent on government
>>
>>73690371
>When they start encouraging children to modify their hormones and start demanding that insurance and government health care pay for all their surgeries and hormone treatments, then we have a problem.

that problem is upon us, I wonder if there is some way to exclude these people into an insurance category that makes it impossible for anyone but extremely wealthy people to move forward, we don't need to be raising other people's premiums over this shite, if they're depressed send them overseas to kill some darkies,

do we have any all trans military units yet?
>>
File: image.jpg (54 KB, 437x600) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
54 KB, 437x600
I'd like to see the demographics of how many trans people there actually are, because I frequent the gay area in my city and rarely see them.

And btw here's your solution for this stupid bathroom policy: no men allowed in the women's restroom, but if you can pass as a woman you shouldn't have a problem getting in there anyway. End of discussion.
>>
>>73688262
>>73691436
Most of us sane trans people do not associate with gays. If you want to find a bunch of meh tier trannys try going to magic card stores
>>
File: smug anime 16.jpg (7 KB, 184x184) Image search: [Google]
smug anime 16.jpg
7 KB, 184x184
>>73691571
>sane trans people
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.