[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hitler removed women from the workforce
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: was_he_right.jpg (150 KB, 794x610) Image search: [Google]
was_he_right.jpg
150 KB, 794x610
And put them back in the kitchen. Except for jobs where they were absolutely needed (nurses, orphinages, prisons, labor camps, etc) their major contribution to the nation was to build and ensure family stability and birthrates. Congratulations, western world! Yet another prize you won in WWII:
>the cancer of feminism
Haha, this world deserves what it gets.
>>
>>73687530
And how well did Nazism work out for German women?

If I recall correctly a sizeable percentage of them ended up taking a few miles of Soviet cock.

Hitler, biggest loser in history. The only thing he ever did right was killing Hitler.
>>
>>73688203
Kike/10
>>
>>73688203
>implying it would have worked any better with a bunch of harpies outside the Reichstag screaming "let those poor Russians in!"
>>
>>73688275
LOL, Korean Nazis!

Get back into your shitty KIA hatchback and fuck off
>>
>>73688499
I'm implying it would have worked better if Hitler had shot himself in 1923
>>
>>73687530
We're on a slow decline, op. Nothing can be done.
>>
>>73688547
Why does KIA sell so much in Australia?
>>
>>73687530
what jobs weren't needed?
>>
>>73688599
Your edgies are giving everyone booboos ;'<
>>
>>73688203

It worked well, because women became so much more centered and strong that many were a lot more capable than modern women.

My great grandmother was a badass fucking nurse, for one, and my grandmother is still as badass.

Additionally, women were strong enough to rebuild Germany, basically, since men were no longer around.

Were that to be necessary today they'd all whimper, whine, and die out like cunts.

Who the fuck wants to actually work in a factory or office anyway? You think women weren't glad not to have to do those things? You don't see any feminists saying they want to become a fucking blacksmith or something. So in a way, it was "more feminist" than what today passes as feminism.

You felon.
>>
>>73688620
Only sub continental types buy them
>>
>>73688736
So you think the mass rape of women is a great outcome for them?

Interesting!
>>
>>73688203
>>73688499
>hates hitler
>triggered by mention of feminism into incoherent commentary
>YOU LOST TO MILES OF SOVIET COCK
Well, who's fault was that, eternal anglo?
;^)
MGTOW manlets detected.
>>
>>73689617
I'd figure it would be the Nazis fault for starting the Second World War, which was never going to go well for the Germans, they had no hope of victory, breaking a pact with the Soviets and launching a hopeless invasion of the Soviet Union, causing untold misery in their wake then being defeated utterly, totally, like no nation has ever been defeated before. Having there nation divided and occupied for over 50 years, nearly every city levelled over 10 million Germans dead whilst the survivors had to live with the shame and infamy of the Nazi legacy hanging over there heads for generations.
No nation, no leader in human history has achieved such an appalling result for his people.
I can only consider people who admire Hitler as being brain damaged.
Which is ironic because if they'd lived in Nazi Germany they'd have been rounded up and executed under the Nazi Action T4 program which euthanised the retarded.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.