[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hillary with her Soros bull?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4
Is this Hillary's Soros-controlled bull?

Why? Because of this "coincidence":

The black bull is also a good friend of George Soros son, Alexander Soros. (See the next post)

Is George Soros and his sons controlling Hillary by controlling her bull?
>>
>>73687495

Hillary's black bull with Alexander Soros, son of George Soros.
>>
>>73687495
>>73687615

Come on /pol/

This might be the story that ends both Hillary and Soros.
>>
This is definitely interesting. We need to make as many people aware of this as possible.
>>
>>73687615

lol a hipster son, no wonder he is so pissed off
>>
I can't stand the idea of Herllary being potus, but so ya think that there would be a photographer at their rodeos?
>>
>>73687495

http://www.vogue.com/tag/designer/maxwell-osborne/
>>
>>73688222

The look in her eyes is exposing her careful lust. No 68-year-old white woman should give that kind of stair to a negro. Something is going on.

And he just happens to be a friend of Alex Soros? Just a Jewish "coincidence"?
>>
>>73688488
>>73688624

This black guy is on many of Alex Soros IG pics:

https://www.instagram.com/alexsoros/

They seem to be either good friends or they are working hard to appear like good friends to the public.

Something like this may be possible:

>hey I will put money in your (fashion?) business if you fuck with this old white lady

>you also need to appear in public with my son so it looks I am just putting money in son's friend's business and not paying you to blackmail a potential president.
>>
>>73689360
Kek
> black Male
A future president
My sides
>>
>>73688488

Appear in public event with X, appear in semipublic event with X and soon people will stop noticing X visiting you every week.
>>
>>73687495
This black bull and Hillary fuck every day can confirm.
>>
>>73689628

>*using paid black male lover to blackmail unfaithful female potential president
>>
>>73689826
Yeah
Black male to black mail
Kek
>>
>>73689980
No I wasn't
I needs muh hot caffeinated Jew
I mean how else do Jew wake up?
>>
File: bfshiiiet.jpg (149 KB, 1422x882) Image search: [Google]
bfshiiiet.jpg
149 KB, 1422x882
wir waren helden und so ein scheiss
>>
File: image.jpg (58 KB, 634x410) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
58 KB, 634x410
>>73688386
>Not my son..no..what have I done...
>If I can't have a real son...nobody can...
>>
>>73690523
>>If I can't have a real son...nobody can...

Kek my sides
>>
>>73689360
>https://www.instagram.com/alexsoros/

Holy shit all that Black Lives Matter shit on his Insta. Damn is this reality
>>
>>73687495
>>73687615
>>73687803
>Thinking Hillary's vagine actually works at her age.
>Thinking Hillary ever liked men.
Are you fucking new?
>>
>>73690523

he has two other sons fyi
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.