[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
OUR GLORIOUS QUEEN DECLARES WAR ON CHINA
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
File: Liz3.jpg (69 KB, 800x736) Image search: [Google]
Liz3.jpg
69 KB, 800x736
We have had enough of this so called 'chinese rudeness' the queen discusses plans for war with China at public engagement

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/05/12/world/asia/china-britain-queen-xi-jinping.html?smid=fb-nytimes&smtyp=cur&_r=0
>>
I thought it was pretty fucking rude that the queen didn't let that woman finish a single sentence.
>>
Chinks getting bonged

It feels right
>>
Does she even matter? I thought David Cameron was the one in charge.
>>
>>73686315
Its called having a conversation. She wasn't overriding what that woman was saying or dismissing it she was engaging and commenting on what she was saying. Some people nod, some people making agreeable hmm sounds and then some people comment 'oh how awful' 'oh I agree' etc. It's just engaging interest in what's being said.
>>
File: 1462845526586-pol.png (163 KB, 360x360) Image search: [Google]
1462845526586-pol.png
163 KB, 360x360
Completely invaded by shitskin muzzies.
Goes to war with China.
UK deserves its death, Big Bin Laden.
>>
>>73686498
They like the queen. The monarchy is part of their culture.
>>
>>73686088
what if the importation of immigrants is for conscription.
>>
>>73686623
you really expect a leaf to understand basic bong-to-bong conversation?
>>
>>73686315
I'm no fan of hers but the Queen understood that the woman didn't know if it was exactly her place to be so openly honest, so she took the reins of that particular point. Nothing wrong with it.
>>
>>73686498
Imagine if the constitution turned into a bald eagle and called some chinamen rude.

It's not binding or anything, but you'ld listen to what the constitution eagle had to say on basically anything.
>>
>>73687100
>Imagine if the constitution turned into a bald eagle and called some chinamen rude.
Good point, that could actually happen.
>>
>>73686623
I understand what a conversation is, I also understand that it's polite to let someone finish a sentence before commenting in agreement or disagreement. If talking over someone is how conversations are supposed to be done then I've been doing it wrong my whole life.
>>
>>73686088
>Great Britain
>'declares war' by saying foreign countries are 'rude'

Sounds like anno domini 2016.
>>
>>73687100
>>73687100
that would be cool as fuck man
>>
>>73687075
See I can understand this if that was the case.
>>
>>73686088
> war with China

Will you bring the US?
>>
>>73687100

The literal laws of the land made flesh would be binding. It would be more like if the heirs of George Washington were given a ceremonial position in perpetuity.
>>
>>73687180
hey man I don't make the rules. Probably cultural differences.

>>73687075
this too. It's like pussy footing it around something saying "hm that guy wasn't exactly nice, that is to say he could have been less..." and the person you're talking to interjecting and saying "he was a cunt." It clears the air showing your bothe comfortable to continue shittalking. Especially is the person you're talking to is your boss/the monarch of the country you live in.
>>
>>73686088

>China censoring all reports on her comments.

Is there any country less able to handle banter?
>>
File: FUCK YEAH.gif (348 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
FUCK YEAH.gif
348 KB, 400x300
>>73687100
>the constitution eagle
>>
>>73686315
No because she is the queen
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.