[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do most African countries have absolutely no basic infrastructure,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: 809.png (499 KB, 506x539) Image search: [Google]
809.png
499 KB, 506x539
Why do most African countries have absolutely no basic infrastructure, transportation, goods or service production? Why are they selling out to the Chinese with billions of dollars in raw materials in exchange for virtually nothing?
>>
Because they're not white.
>>
Something something lower IQ than koko the gorilla.
>>
>>73685372

Because they're filled to the brim with niggers.
>>
>>73685372
Aww I thought this was Somalia anon
>>
Because of the resentment towards whites and the way whites ran their countries means they want to avoid being like whites even if it means driving their countries into the ground.

They have the education, they've had the examples to follow, they've had everything laid down for them but most countries refuse to act on it for some reason.
>>
>>73685372
white man came and stole their palaces
>>
How sad.
>>
>>73685372

>why do apes act like apes
>>
>>73685372
The problem with Africans is Africans. Shit apples dont fall far from the shit tree
>>
>Niggers
>>
>>73685372
Because Africans have been oppressed by others for thousands of years.
>>
>>73685372
Because of fucking white males.
>>
>>73685372
With high developed country it's harder to genocide people from neighbor village without drawing anyone's attention.
>>
File: Lao wants his gravel.png (74 KB, 302x170) Image search: [Google]
Lao wants his gravel.png
74 KB, 302x170
That chicken is sick.....they try to sell me a sick chicken
>>
Because blacks run it. The blacks do the same thing in the US when they become the majority of a population in a city
>>
>niggers
>corruption
>>
>>73685372
because they are ancap utopias
>>
>>73685372
Because africans are satisfied with bare minimum.

When they they go to the west, they see it as "the easy way" to get successful, but they find the thing called welfare and cave in.

This is also prevalent among African-Americans.
>>
>>73685871
They also avoid anything that is difficult. They just abandon it. That is what probably happened with all the train infrastructure left behind after colonists left.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.