[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So they didn't properly clear up from the last batch of
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: vrXDcTFC.jpg (24 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
vrXDcTFC.jpg
24 KB, 400x400
So they didn't properly clear up from the last batch of bluepills when they pressed his redpill?
>>
This fag is a Bernie Sanders sympathizer
>>
>>73685366
why doesnt this idiot label his podcasts talks better?

how am I supposed to know who all those people are and what they'll be talking about??
>>
>>73685505
He's a chameleon these days.

>has a guy from VICE on
>"uhh feels and shit are important and you can't harass the wimmin you know" "let the immigrants in"
>>
I enjoyed his bit with gavin mcinnes But Rogan is a nigger and tranny sympathizer liberal who luvs drugs. I wouldnt listen to him speak if gavin isnt on the show
>>
File: eddie-huang.jpg (78 KB, 540x360) Image search: [Google]
eddie-huang.jpg
78 KB, 540x360
Credit where it's due, he blew this hip-hop hippie the fuck out. Just no-quite-enough for my liking.
>>
>>73685933
Gavin has done his fair share of drugs.
>>
>>73686016
So have i but that doesnt mean im annoying i dont constantly talk about weed legalization and Dmt, gavin rarely mentions his heroin use and only when asked. Rogan is the 420 meme man
>>
>>73685978

Yeah that was a good one... I liked how Joe contrasts his guests sometimes, he often just does it to play devils advocate too. But to the whingers who think hes a chameleon, yeah he isn't necessarily looking to debate people on his podcast he generally just wants a flowing conversation, I thought that'd be pretty obvious.
>>
>>73685597
Probably by googling them
>>
>>73685366
FEAR FACTOR
E
A
R

F
A
C
T
O
R
>>
THIS IS YOUR DAILY REMINDER TO PLUG IN YOUR BLENDERS, HEAT UP YOUR FLOTATION TANKS TO SKIN TEMP (35.5*C)
THE WEED HAS BEEN LIT AND IT'S TIME TO SLAM YOUR KALE SHAKES, TAKE A TOKE & MARK OFF YOUR CHECKLIST
TO POP YOUR:
ALPHA BRAIN
SHROOMTECH
KRILL & MCT OIL
PRIMATE CARE PILLS
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=22GjkJw0WXk <---- HIT PLAY NIGGA
>YOUR FEAR FACTOR THEME SONG ALARM BLASTS THROUGH YOUR HOUSE
>YOU INSTINCTIVELY JUMP INTO YOUR HOMEMADE OCTAGON, FITTED WITH BATTLE-ROPES AND A "WRECKING BALL" STYLE CHIMP KETTLEBELL ACTION COURSE
>AFTER YOUR INTENSE WORKOUT YOU CALL OVER BRIAN REDBAN USING TING BEFORE GETTING INTO YOUR ISOLATION SENSORY DEPRIVATION FLOTATION TANK AND PACKING YOUR MOUTH TO THE BRIM WITH POT BROWNIES FOLLOWED SHORTLY AFTERWARDS BY COCONUT WATER ENEMAS JUST AS THE DMT KICKS IN AS YOU LISTEN TO DUNCAN TRUSSEL AND GRAHAM HANCOCK HYPOTHESIZE THAT THE PYRAMIDS = ALIENS AND THE ARK OF THE COVENANT IS HIDDEN IN UGANDA
DUDE BOOOOM LMAO
DUDE KETTLEBELLS LITERALLY ENCRUSTED WITH WEED AND DUNKED IN MCT OIL AND THROWN OFF BUILDINGS FEAR FACTOR STYLE
>"BRENDAN SCHAUB JUST END IT ALL, I THINK YOU ARE A WORTHLESS FIGHTER AND I HATE YOU, BUT COME BACK ON THE PODCAST SO I CAN BLOW YOU THE FUCK OUT OF THE WATER AGAIN AND REDUCE YOU TO TEARS"
>"BRENDAN "FRASER" "FUCK MY SHIT UP" SCHAUB, JUST TAKE THE EASY WAY OUT. YOUR CAREER IS OVER. IT'S TIME FOR THE SMITH AND WESSON RETIREMENT PLAN"
Joe Rogan, 2015
>YOU ARE NOW PICTURING JOE ROGAN NAKED IN A FLOTATION TANK WITH A MOUTH FULL OF POT BROWNIES TRIPPING
Brought to you by SquareSpace©
>>
>>73685978
"blew him the fuck out" ?? Really? You are gonna call that conversation blowing someone the fuck out? They talked like normal people on a issue and Rogan brought up a counter point to Eddie and then Eddie said how he saw that point and how it was a good point and so on and so on. And you call that getting blown the fuck out? How fucking retarded are you?

And i think they are bought right, some people are crazy lazy fucks and they will not do anything great if they got free money. Some people will though. And even Joe do really not want to go there about why some people just can't be helped. He seems to avoid biology and genetics at all costs.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.