[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
NASA - why has it gone wrong?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: nasa.jpg (310 KB, 1638x1362) Image search: [Google]
nasa.jpg
310 KB, 1638x1362
Human beings have been to the moon. We've been to space. Why haven't we been to Mars yet? What's wrong with NASA? It's like shit has gone seriously wrong in the last ten years. Didn't Bush promise a happy future for NASA? What happened? Space travel baby!
>>
>>73685340
It's literally 900x further way than the Moon. It's cheaper to explore Arizona.
>>
>>73685386
But there's nothing in between so it's easy to move
>>
>>73685340
>What happened?
Obama canceled all of NASA's manned space exploration programs and slashed their budget.
>>
>>73685340
>>
>>73685340
they could have done it by now but NASA has become incredibly inefficient, just like most of our government agencies. they have to dump billions of dollars into NASA for them to get anything done.
>>
Space is gay. Global warming isn't real, God is
>>
>>73685340

NASA is old and outdated. It doesn't deserve funding IMO - let the free market do its job.
>>
>>73685386
this, people just have no concept of how far things really are
>>
When was the last time men have been to the moon?
>>
>>73685340
Let me put it this way: The TSA has 4 billion dollars more in their yearly budget than NASA does, and all TSA is good for is security theatre, pretending to make people feel safe.
>>
In fact, remember that bank bailout? The banks got more money than NASA has IN THE LAST 50 YEARS.
>>
File: tits.jpg (3 KB, 126x113) Image search: [Google]
tits.jpg
3 KB, 126x113
>>73685340
My question to people like OP is: How long can we go without leaving low earth orbit before you start to question the apollo program?

Say, in another 20 years and nothing has happened will you still cling to the belief that the nasa account of apolo is accurate?
>>
File: NASAbudget.png (106 KB, 580x386) Image search: [Google]
NASAbudget.png
106 KB, 580x386
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.