[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Post positive experiences with black peopls
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 97
Thread images: 12
File: images (18).jpg (21 KB, 281x420) Image search: [Google]
images (18).jpg
21 KB, 281x420
I once saw a black person in the city and I wasn't robbed OR assaulted.
>>
My uncle is black and he's fun to talk to
>>
>>73680402
You were the black guy I assume then.
>>
>>73680402
Knew this dude for ages and never knew he was part nigger. I even called someone a nigger in front of him and he didn't say anything. Then one day I found out he was part nigger and he didn't care about any of the racist shit I had said. Just told me it was either funny or true.
>>
never seen one
>>
I heard they pick a mean cotton.
>>
>>73680402
I once lied about my experiences about black people on 4chan.
>>
K
>>
>>73680402
My wife's son is black and is a pretty cool guy.
>>
>>73680402
I have seen a black man and he didn't do anything.
>>
One time a few black gentlemen robbed my apartment. They took my tv, laptop, xbox, and cell phone but left my ps3. That was nice of them
>>
>>73680719
Actually i think that he was dead.
>>
>>73680702
Wouldn't that be your son too?
>>
>>73680795
No, why would you think that?
>>
In elementary school my best friend was black.
After 4th grade other niggers and sandniggers started influencing him and now he is just another hood rat.
Not sure if this was overall a positive experience but before the ghetto got him he was nice and fun to be around
>>
Fell off a pool slide while staying at a hotel in Tennessee when I was a kid. Black doctor stitched my wound up.
>>
>>73680402
I have a black co-worker who is more hardworking than most germans in the company.
>>
>years ago
>hanging out with best friend and black associate after playing Halo with a bunch of other dudes
>just chilling on the couches
>black guy is petting a great dane
>randomly says "You know why dog's ears are so big?"
>we shrug
>"So heat can escape easier"
>slight pause
>then I say sarcastically "Thank you for that, Negrodamus"
>black guy and best friend laugh their asses off
That dindu was alright.
>>
>>73680402

There's was one in my entire school high school. Along with two Chinese kids he formed the entire 'minority quota' of that school. He was alright actually.
>>
>>73680402
A black taxi driver once told me he was atheist and that there is no hope for the African continent.

All the Africans in Ireland are first generation. I couldnt help but think he must have been a reasonably smart guy.
>>
>>73680402
I saw a black man, he were inside some sort of confinment and were running around in circles screaming.
I went up close in order to establish contact with him but he were locked in some sort of pit.
I stretched my hand inside through the bars, But just as i did that someone shouted, Hey don't put your hand inside of the Monkey cage.
apperently the man was called Gorilla.
Who names their child Gorrilla?
>>
I had a black friend in highschool that i dont talk to much anymore, he was a cool dude, we used to go to his place after school and smoke weed and watch metal music videos
>>
>>73680402
One of my best friends is black. You wouldnt be able to tell by talking to him on the phone. We get along because we were raised the same. He wasnt raised like alot of black people were.
>>
>>73681039
This is actually pretty good Sven.
>>
>>73680924
What kind of whip are you using?
>>
My coalburning aunt married a guy from Tanzania. He's the 23:59 PM type of black, but he's nice, educated and has a good job at big company.
>>
>>73681123
Thank you Straya.
Iam on a quest to reach your levels of bantz.
>>
can you say the same about an aboriginal or maori? :^)

>implying we have niggerniggers
>>
>>73680833
faggot taking care of somebody elses baggage. How does it feel to be permacuck for a nigger fucker?
>>
>>73680924
i didn't know you had plantations, how good is german cotton?
>>
>>73681140
Careful you might cut yourself on that edge
>>
>>73681140
>>73681162
It's like a fart, push too hard and you end up with leaf covered pants.
>>
i carpooled with a black guy in HS he was a p. Cool dude
>>
>>73680402
I was offered a dinner with one and his food was pretty good
>>
File: 1462741087631.jpg (24 KB, 363x259) Image search: [Google]
1462741087631.jpg
24 KB, 363x259
>>73681218
>>
>>73680856
This makes me sad

I had a similar experience with a halfbreed abo who was my best friend in primary school up until 4th grade as well Learned he dropped out of secondary in 8th grade and his brother wound up in jail
>>
>>73681227
Haha good one.
Leafs BTFO'd
>>
>>73680402
i worked with this one black guy at game stop years ago. he could say anything in front of customers and nobody ever called him on it

on more than one occasion he would talk about some chicks boobs that just walked in and we get mystery shoppers. its like he just wanted to be fired
>>
>>73680402
My math and physics teacher came here from Somalia - we spend time after class just shooting the shit. He spent time in several warzones as a UN aid worker in the 90s and he's an absolute goldmine for African and Afghan political history, and a very mild-mannered red-pilled fellow in general.
>>
>>73680402
I've seen black people a few times irl and I've never been robbed.
>>
>>73680402
My manager is black and has an incredible vocabulary.
>>
>>73681417
Upboat!
>>
>>73681039
Kek
>>
>>73680402
I met this black person once, he wuz a good boy, he dindu nuffin
>>
>>73681213
I think you missed the joke, Roofriend...
>>
>>73681227
>It's like a fart, push too hard and you end up with leaf covered pants.

lmao
>>
>one of my best friends is a gay black man
>Funny as shit
>Super kind
>Best wingman ever

He's not ghetto whatsoever. He's a great cook and super giving. Dude has gotten me laid on multiple occasions because he's such a good wingman.

I genuinely feel bad for him though. Even gay white men don't like to date blacks, and gays are already a small percentage of the population so he's almost forever alone. Everyone seems to love him though

His cousins came into town for his birthday, they were pretty much niggers. His brother is a good man, although he has 3 kids and a divorce.
>>
Fucked a black girl and didn't get a single STI.
>>
File: 1413842300811.png (53 KB, 456x467) Image search: [Google]
1413842300811.png
53 KB, 456x467
>>73680450
Guess you black dad is out of the picture.
>>
>>73680402

I enjoyed the American historical documentary starring a black man called Rodney King.
>>
File: dempseyspar.jpg (73 KB, 406x475) Image search: [Google]
dempseyspar.jpg
73 KB, 406x475
>>73680402
I spar with a black guy at my gym, he`s actually a pretty chill guy, we punch each other in the face once a week and then we go eat some after practice junkfood toghether.

We both like to go hard, and its an equal trade, he gets to punch a white guy and get out his rage and i get to punch a nigger and get out my rage.

I kind of feel it centers us both, and we actually have good banter about race togther
>>
>>73680465
Underrated
>>
Black weeb friends are usually pretty godtier
>>
>>73682874
Do you live in an "enriched" area? are your local boxing/MMA gyms full of blacks and Muslims?
>>
File: maxresdefault[3].jpg (143 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault[3].jpg
143 KB, 1920x1080
>>73680402
>>
If you have to make a shitty thread like this it just means that blacks are hopelessly useless and bad.

There is never going to be a ''positive experiences with white people'' thread because they're all positive.
>>
At the hospital I work at there's a young black guy who works in the kitchen. He always says good morning to me and always has a smile on his face. He works hard, too. I respect a dude who can keep a smile on his face even if his day is shitty.
>>
>>73680402
My best friend is black and he took a break from college to work/save enough money to finish it. He doesn't want to be a debt monkey. He's voting Trump, too.
>>
>>73683359
Well the city of Oslo is technically "enriched"
but the area of Oslo i live in and where my gym`s at is in a "white pocket area"
Its mostly eastern Europeeans, ethnic norwagians there, other than that we just have my nigger friend and a autistic kebab, but the kebab has not been there in months now
>>
>buying molly from black friend
>pull up to the house
>send my friend in to grab it
>he comes out and say they robbed him
>call up black friend and ask wtf
>he said "my bad bro"
>robbers come out of house and give us the stuff

Quinn u a real one
>>
>>73680402
>HIV positive is about the only positive experience you can have with black people, desu
>>
alot of them are fine. its not the individual i hate. its the effect of the group
>>
>>73680402
>I once saw a black person in the city and I wasn't robbed OR assaulted.
that was nice of your mom to give you a pass
>>
>>73681213
>Being this new
>>
>>73682874
>And then we fuck
>>
>>73680402
Australia doesn't suffer from rabid africans.
>>
>>73680402

Just yesterday a group of black youths were riding their bikes through our local shopping mall and they didn't mug anyone while I was watching.

Bikes are strictly forbidden inside though. They blocked a few stores for 30 minutes and then went away again. So peaceful! #BLM!
>>
File: Blacks3.webm (1 MB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
Blacks3.webm
1 MB, 640x640
>>73680402
They sure liven up the school

Every day is like a new horrifying adventure
>>
>>73681109

>alot

Proxy ghana plz
>>
I've been good friends with multiple black people over the course of my child hood and the majority of them turned into dindus, but through gaming I met one from America and he is the whitest dude I know and nothing like the black people I've previously met or seen on tv/media. His family is str8 from one of the dindu islands.

Here in Canada the majority of degenerates are white kids, indians and abbies. It doesn't seem like a lot of black came this north / to the west coast so I guess there isn't that many bad experiences.

I honestly feel like with any race it comes down to parenting. Obviously there is a lot more bad black dindus due to shitty parenting, but there is good ones too.

>Replying to shitpost with real shit
>>
>>73680402
The majority of black people you meet through others that don't just approach you on the street are decent human beings. Y'all just need to get outside more. F'real.
>>
>>73682426

>look at THIS ONE
>he's not doing bad things

He's probably not even darkskin
>>
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 840x3733) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 840x3733
One pulled a gun on my roomate 2 weeks ago for calling him a fucking monkey

Thank god that nigger didn't pull the trigger

Blacks really are soldiers of the Jew
>>
One of my best friend's is a fine upstanding black man who's unfortunately a bit of a weaboo at times.
>>
My roomate in my senior year had a black friend. I actually liked him a lot better than my roomate. He would actually try to calm my roomate down when he was getting pissy and was totally fine with black jokes.

One of my friends also has a black weeb friend, and he's pretty chill, too.
>>
I never had a bad experience with black people. Even when I was living in one of the worst ghettos in the country (Newark), I never got robbed or hurt by them.

The scariest moment was when I woke up and saw some guy walking around in my living room, probably trying to find something to steal. I didn't have anything except a mattress so he left.
>>
>>73680402
They're good at running and jumping.
>>
File: image.jpg (559 KB, 2560x1707) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
559 KB, 2560x1707
>>73680402
My wife's bull let me watch once
>>
>inb4 race traitor

My Uncle is a black, and a retired ATC. He's a pretty cool guy. Regularly goes to Civil War Reenactments. I've dated 3 different black women, all of whom were pretty good people.
>>
My black neighbor got evicted for not paying his rent.

That was a positive experience for me.
>>
>>73680402
i have this neighbor that was impregnated by a dindu

this has got to be unbelievable because just nig pump and dump.
this nig on the other hand is different.
he was in the hospital when she gave birth
he visits every weekend to see his daughter.
the kid is 5 years old now.

but this is not a nig from US of A
He's from Cameroon
he has a job here.

talk to him a few times.
he has two jobs here.
nig deserves a medal to be honest.
>>
File: 20141202_140349.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
20141202_140349.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
>>73680402
>I was walking down the street and got mugged by 5 "teenagers" as the news called them. I had just bought a gun because I lived in an area of "transition" as the news called it.
>I shot and killed one of the niggers and crippled another. The cripple is in prison.
>I never got indicted even though I was a felon in possession of a firearm at the time.
>Texas is based especially Houston where I live.
>>
>>73686029
best story in here. gratz.
>>
>>73680402
Ah, I remember that time when I saw a black person and I was confused because my city was 99.9% white and it was the first time I saw one of them.
>>
>>73685432
Well, take comfort in knowing you're not wrong, FUCKING LEAF. Parenting olays heavily into why it's hard to be and be around black americans.

My direct supervisor is black -- and gay, I think. He's a smart guy who is always happy for some reason. Like I don't think I've ever seen him even mildly disgruntled about anything. I envy him.
>>
>>73687051
Also, it's been my experience that black weebs and blacks in the fighting game conmunity are wicked fun to be around as long as they're not smoking the devil's lettuce. Lot of 'em seem to like Dragon Ball for some reason.
>>
File: 195433.jpg (851 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
195433.jpg
851 KB, 1920x1080
I had one on my front porch last week. He talked normal, acted normal, and was polite the entire time. I invited him in for beers because he seemed so chill but he said he was working and couldn't
>>
>>73687494
>he said he was working and couldn't
That's code for "you don't have a big Tv or a little sister so I'm not really interested".
>>
>>73686733
>my city was 99.9% white
>spain

something doesn't quite add up
>>
>>73687906
>Plot twist: I'm a ghost from 1500 typing on a taiwanese story board
>>
>>73687494
did you faggot really take a selfie?
>>
>>73687494
Holy shit, you may be the biggest faggot I've seen on here. That's saying a lot.
>>
One day I didn't see a single banana scrumper.
>>
>>73680402

>Blacks
>Eating ice cream

I thought they all have lactose intolerance
>>
>>73680402
>not getting robbed
>positive
Maybe you should raise your standards. Equality, right?
>>
>>73688763
You know that ad campaign, like the show it represents, is just propaganda to soften up normal people to blacks. Hey, they're just like us!
>>
>>73681417
one that doesnt axe you a queschun
Thread replies: 97
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.