[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Whats going on with Woes?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: sdsds.jpg (132 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
sdsds.jpg
132 KB, 1920x1080
people are saying he is ready to quit. Whats the story here?
>>
>>73677681
Who knows, his girlfriend mad a thread on here a couple days ago and promptly deleted her own thread.

Pussy got him twisted up. His resolve is wavering.
>>
>>73677681

who the fuck is "woes" and why should i give a shit
>>
>>73677875
I don't know much about him:
https://www.youtube.com/user/MillennialWoes
>>
>>73677681
Sargon gave him the real redpill.
>>
I'd rather cut my own Achilles' heel than be a person who gives a shit
>>
>>73677790
>Someone posting on 4chan.
>Credible.
Yes, and the CEO of Nintendo's son posts on /v/.
>>
>>73677989

he does have a new gf apparently. i hope she isnt a feminist
>>
>>73677790
Saw that thread too, she seemed to really admire his views and agree so I really don't think she has anything to do with it.
>>
>>73678043
Who did we learn that from?
>>
>>73678043
Why is he missing our on an opportunity to have her read his scripts. Come on and jump on this bandwagon.

Who knows? I might recruit my white bitch and piss off anons with a moniker of "goddess of /pol/" or something to that effect.

Don't miss it!
>>
He lives in Scotland, so I think the police came round and told him "we're watching carefully Mr woes". The state is incredibly good at intimidating people here.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.