[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Moderate Islam
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: sadiqkhan.jpg (161 KB, 1368x912) Image search: [Google]
sadiqkhan.jpg
161 KB, 1368x912
Should we be happy that moderate Islam is gaining strength. Surely the moderates will temper the extremists?
>>
>>73677448
>Moderate Islam
jej
>>
>>73677448
Yes, and in fact if more of the country converts to moderate Islam the moderates will easily outnumber the extremists.
>>
>>73677448

Anglistan and sharia when?
>>
File: patriotguard.jpg (74 KB, 610x376) Image search: [Google]
patriotguard.jpg
74 KB, 610x376
When """christian""" extremists popped up in the US pic related came into existence.
All they did was protest funerals with edgy signs and try to bait people into lawsuits. But a national band of bikers dedicated their time to going to soldiers funerals because of the WBC.
The WBC became a national pariah. Probably the most hated group in all of america.

What the fuck is the muslim reaction to 20 years of Islamic extremism?

They have done nothing. There has been no reaction, no outcry, no commitment to being better.
Quite the fucking opposite. Their nations continue to fund, support, and engage in terrorism, genocide, religious extremism, cultural degeneracy, riots.
They do nothing but cry "it wasn't me! it wasn't me!" when we start to get fed up with their bullshit.

What are they doing? Nothing. They give a speech after the daily terrorist attack saying "we must not condemn all Muslims." And that's fucking it.
There is no coalition of the willing.
There is not even a coalition of the unwilling.
They sit back and watch everything around them go to shit, and then blame western powers.

They take no responsibility. They act like Islam has nothing to do with it.

Oh but white cops shooting black people is clearly racism.
So what the fuck is Muslim killing anything else? Just a fucking coincidence?
>>
anyone have the picture where prior his wife showed her hair but after she wore a towel?
>>
>United Caliphate
>>
>>73677980

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pSPvnFDDQHk&feature=youtu.be

http://kurzman.unc.edu/islamic-statements-against-terrorism/

These are two I have bookmarked. I'll take a look and see what else I can find.
>>
>>73677980
Are you aware that muslims are a diversified group, not present in the same countinent , let alone country? Besides , why should the average joe make amends for whatever a group of maniacs are doing in their shitholes, brutalizing innocents not only in Europe but also and mostly their own people, which in turn makes them too scared for their own lives to react. Moreover , are you seriously comparing the firepower that the average US citizen has to those whose main weapons are peebles and sticks? I Know you're an amerilard but c'mon, use that brain of yours sometime
>>
>>73680550

>Are you aware that muslims are a diversified group, not present in the same countinent , let alone country?

So are Christians, Barbosa.
>>
>>73677448
There is no such thing as moderate Islam.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.