[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Did you know?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
File: ComplimentOfSluts.jpg (182 KB, 915x600) Image search: [Google]
ComplimentOfSluts.jpg
182 KB, 915x600
Calling a woman a 'slut' is now considered to be a compliment
>>
>>73675584
Nah, it is the same thing as calling someone fat. They say it doesn't hurt, but then they think about it.
>>
>>73675584
>now
You're a few years too late.

Also, slut was never an insult. It's a turnoff, not an insult. I don't give a shit if my platonic female friends are sluts.
>>
>>73675584
Fuck off slut
>>
why do hot women look so generic and boring? i literally have no care what they have to say.
>>
>>73675654

I think this slut seems to be under the impression that was not a compliment.
>>
>>73675584
Call a woman a cunt, they seem to hate that word even though they do have a cunt
>>
>>73675584
the token funny limp-wristed faggot on tv has used slut as a compliment for years
>>
>>73675584

it's a reference to a song you pathetic autist

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dHULK1M-P08
>>
>>73675816
calling them salty makes them explode in a rage also. Had a few freak out at me as if i gave a shit.
>>
>>73675909
wow, just wow, that might be the worst song I´ve heard in years. Holy shit how could that even be released it was painfully bad.
>>
>>73675584
>Women in their early 20s
>"Slut is the new trendy and hip word, you bigot! I'm so proud to be one"

>the same women in their mid 20s
>"w-why isn't anybody like m-me for who I a-am? ;_;"
>>
>>73675816
I've done this a few times and they chimp out every time. I don't get why calling them a cunt triggers them.
>>
>>73676066
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P8d42r3JlbU

oh sweet summer child
>>
>>73676446
MAKE IT STOP
>>
>>73675584
offense is never given and always taken, if they don't see it as offending then of course they won't get offended
>>
>>73675584

ugly, ugly, questionable, ugly
>>
>>73678214
>questionable
it's a trap
>>
>>73675584
Who's the mattress actress on the left? I need to know for research
>>
>sexy ass female who running shit and confident, ladies who on top of it bitches wit a sex drive

I don't care if you're the most demure little sweetheart I've ever seen. If your thought process arrives at this kind of statement then you're a fucking retard.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.