[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
America doomed?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 6
File: image.jpg (50 KB, 599x386) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
50 KB, 599x386
Holy shit, i went to USA for the first time...West Coast...and i was fucking shocked...i thought Europe was degenerate with our supreme leader Merkel and her cuckold agenda...but you guys are fucking turbo cucks...niggers everywhere, lefties, trannys, faggots and sluts who fuck every nigger that offers them a drink...holy shit you will need 10 trumps to clean the shithole the USA have become
>>
>>73675006
Trump isn't enough. At this point only a massive earthquake can save the west coast.
>>
File: image.jpg (55 KB, 800x533) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
55 KB, 800x533
>>73675006
>goes to the left coast
>surprised it's full of Americas worst people
>>
>>73675006
California isnt actually a part of the United States any more friend.
>>
>>73675006
I really just don't believe you, post proof or fuck off
>>
Is it really so much different at the East Coast? Heard there are lots of crazy liberals
>>
>>73676002
This is also true
>>
>>73675006
Only war can save us now.
>>
>>73676036
Portland is becoming America's poo-in-loo

The huge homeless population are relieving themselves all over the sidewalks in this city, and leaving their used syringes laying around too
>>
Commiefornia is full of beach bums, bimbo's, overrated trash, and tech nerds who've sold their souls to finally get laid. 3 days at most is my limit in that hell hole. Would never live or retire there.
>>
>>73675897
isnt the east coast just as bad? with new york and all.
>>
>>73676140
I never thought I would see the day I said this, but in glad I live in Gresham, and not Portland.
>>
>>73676173
Not as bad as Commiefornia, holy shit.
>>
I can only pray that merkel and the other traitors fail in their plan to make germany the same shithole
>>
>>73676069
According to americans on /pol/, america is the most redpilled country in the world. But California, Seattle, Portland, The whole fucking north east, Chicago, Detroit and Baltimore doesn't count. (;

Anyone who has been to the US realises that it is worse than any european country. The only thing worse than being branded as a racist in the US is being a pedophile. There is a reason why european SJWs all love the US.
>>
>>73676337
Well no ones surprised about the state of California desu.

its a good spot for degenerate vacation. just fuck and take drugs for 2 days and then bail to somewhere nice in nature.

I always wondered is the emerald triangle a good hiking spot and general spot to relax and be in nature? or is it just a gigantic weed machine with old ass hippies running it.
>>
>>73675006
Pretty much, but you went to California right? It's the focal point of degeneracy. You couldn't have gone to a worse place.

The scenery over there is beautiful, though. Hope you at least got to enjoy that.
>>
>>73675006
Ye, it is always funny to see Americans say that (insert random European country) is doomed and all of them should flee to America yet America is much worse, significantly less white, a nigger president, education taken over by communists, etc. Chief Obongo even came out saying he is going to diversify white neighborhoods which is already happening through several federal-funded projects.

Only thing Americans have going for them is guns but I don't think you have even used them the last couple centuries, even while there have been massive gun-grabs in a large amount of states.
>>
File: us map.png (102 KB, 800x520) Image search: [Google]
us map.png
102 KB, 800x520
>>73676380
>>
>>73676337
New york has no place to get away from them. At least with our sprawl we've got suburbs to escape to here, for now, until Obama ruins that.
>>
Come home to Oklahoma. The men are men and the women are real, stay away from Tulsa, too many fucking niggers and spics... Okc is only bad until you get to Little Saigon. The gooks got their shit together, good people.
>>
>>73676708
the last couple decades*
>>
File: 1462825806767-pol.jpg (604 KB, 1524x1068) Image search: [Google]
1462825806767-pol.jpg
604 KB, 1524x1068
>>73676749
Minnesota red... yea ok
>>
>>73675006

lulz, yah, welcome to the world before the flood
>>
>>73675006

East coast is better, yes. It also is much more economic minded.
>>
>>73677014
>FC
embarrassing
Soccer will always be what it's called in America. Trying to be more European doesn't make you any cooler.
>>
>>73676069
Why do you fucks always obsess about "coasts".

The real America is in the heartland.
>>
/pol/ what are some decent non-libs states i should visit? I have a friend waiting for me in NY so i wanna see the sights there and meet some pro-trumps
i cant stand blacks but dont mind mexicans
>>
File: 1462691385877-pol.gif (1021 KB, 375x212) Image search: [Google]
1462691385877-pol.gif
1021 KB, 375x212
>>73678515
As long as baseball dies im fine with it, fuck baseball, 5 pitches in 8 min is ridiculous.
>>
>>73675006
While America IS doomed, most of the US isn't as bad as the west coast. The west coast is where the stupid coalesces and forms
>>
>>73676749
>Allegheny county PA red

Go look at a county by county map of the 1980 election... besides Niggersota it's literally the only mega lib blue county.

It fucking sucks too, cause once you get away from Filthadelphia or Shittsburgh the rest of the state is full of based ppl and beautiful land
>>
>>73676749
Are you joking? Idaho is brimming with toothless Georgian/Carolinian carpetbaggers, and zero jobs exist. It might very well be the worst northern state.
>>
It almost seems like a worldwide cuck epidemic.
>>
>>73678549
>Why do you fucks always obsess about "coasts".

it's where almost all the money, power and population is at in the USA. Most of the red states can't even support themselves on a federal level and a whole lot of them have ghost town levels of population.

they are only relevant on any level due to the nature of our political system. Where we act like some piss any state with what amounts to negative federal income should get a say in big boy federal level elections.

>little power
>low income
>no population
>why does no one care about us!?
>>
File: 1423717505500.jpg (14 KB, 316x202) Image search: [Google]
1423717505500.jpg
14 KB, 316x202
I'm scared guys I don't know how much longer I can keep going and watching this shit happen.... ;_;
>>
>>73675006
Good luck with this thread Germanbro but Americans are just to delusional to except this fact.
>>
>>73676380
It was great until the niggers, spics, and jews took over.

>Invasion ... soon you'll feel our pain.
>>
>>73675748
YELLOW STONE WAKE UP
>>
>>73680593
Yellowstone would probably decimate the entirety of North America
YELLOWSTONE WAKE UP
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.