[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Collective IQ
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: image.png (542 KB, 680x798) Image search: [Google]
image.png
542 KB, 680x798
Numerous scientific papers seem to indicate that the average IQ of a nation as a whole is far more significant and essential for the growth and development of that nation as opposed to having a few outliers with very exceptional IQ levels, but with an average national IQ that is very low.

So, the question is, where is the line drawn? What's the minimum average that is required for a nation to succeed and prosper?
>>
Around 100. You want people capable of being trained to use complex machinery and processes, but not so intelligent that they all start trying to change the system themselves.
>>
>>73675206
Israel has an average IQ of 95, and we seem to be doing really well. Greece and Ireland have average IQs of 92.
>>
>>73675369

Those national IQ maps are memes.
>>
>>73674852
>Your claims
>No links
>Israel
>hungry
It all checks out.
>>
>>73676167
How so?
>>
>>73676510
I actually don't have the sources right now, but you should be able to Jewgle them.
>>
File: 1462547955246.jpg (47 KB, 1000x650) Image search: [Google]
1462547955246.jpg
47 KB, 1000x650
>>73674852
can you point me to these scientific papers, the only research i know on it is IQ and Wealth of the Nations, which is the source for all of the IQ maps i have seen so far
>>
>>73674852
We know you jew friend.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=styLx-iWwC8

We know all about schofields bible.

We know all about the star of david and how it has nothing to do with david. How it is from the kabbalah and is the seal of solomon.

We know all about how you don't believe in the Torah.

We know you believe the word of rabbi's above the word of God.

We know you no longer worship God at all. You don't practice animal sacrifice and you rejected his son.

WE KNOW
>>
>>73677033
SHUT IT DOWN.
>>
IQ corresponds to wealth, certainly, but not cultural solidarity. The wealthiest, most developed places in any continent or country is almost always fraught with suicide.

The basic fact of the matter is this: every single very high IQ person is capable of making a huge change on the world in at least one intellectual or industrial field. They are also sensitive to their environments with regards to achievement. This naturally mandates them as being worth every single public fund towards developing their skills and interests in order to hand them success on a silver plate.
>>
Pretty much what you said, you dirty Kike. South Serbia is filled with abbo tier people, and we'll never recover from Yugo while they have the right to vote
100 should be the magic number
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.