[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
America is less than 60% White
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 10
File: jamaltubman.jpg (9 KB, 278x181) Image search: [Google]
jamaltubman.jpg
9 KB, 278x181
We are less than 50% of Births.

We have a non-white president.

He is using HUD to force White neighborhoods to import non-whites and pay for it.

We are discriminated against via affirmative action.

About half of our supreme court justices are Jews.

The last three federal reserve chairman have been Jews.

A Jew just replaced a White man with Black on the 20 dollar bill.

We are under-represented in basically all ivy league schools.

FBI statistics have showed Blacks and other non-whites raping/killing us in disproportionate rates.

Recently there was a bill passed that doubled LEGAL immigration from 1 million to 2 million a year. In 25 years thats another 50 million non-whites. in 50 its another hundred million.

None of this shows any sign of stopping.
>>
>>73674026
Bump for race war.
>>
>>73674026
>be right wing white American
>Move back to Europe
>help defend the homeland
>white people continue to exist
>>
File: 049182785.png (102 KB, 300x217) Image search: [Google]
049182785.png
102 KB, 300x217
>>73675400
>move "back"
>"homeland"

Because standing your own ground and maintaining territorial sovereignty isn't worth it after all, eh?
>>
>>73675665
the US is demographically lost. Unless the predominantly white states secede from the others, they will be overwhelmed as well
>>
>>73675859
that is literally the only option at this point, either that or blend out of existence
>>
>>73675898
But is there a political will to do so? Do people talk about this?
>>
Jokes on everyone, I'm just here To watch this place burn to the ground before putting a bullet in my head and the police finding my body after about 3 weeks due to neighbors reporting the smel of dead human
>>
>>73675959
Secession will happen once the costs of being in the union outweigh the consequences of getting out.
>>
>>73676122
let's hope it does
>>
>>73675959
its one of those things where a lot of whites would move there if it was started, but not a lot would get involved creating it because of the risks involved
>>
File: Samuel Adams.jpg (163 KB, 599x775) Image search: [Google]
Samuel Adams.jpg
163 KB, 599x775
>>73675324
WHITE PRIDE WORLD WIDE

"The liberties of our country, the freedoms of our civil Constitution are worth defending at all hazards; it is our duty to defend them against all attacks. We have received them as a fair inheritance from our worthy ancestors. They purchased them for us with toil and danger and expense of treasure and blood. It will bring a mark of everlasting infamy on the present generation – enlightened as it is – if we should suffer them to be wrested from us by violence without a struggle, or to be cheated out of them by the artifices of designing men."
>>
>>73676030
you mean mexican neighbors
>>
>>73676307
I see, kinda like that libertarian project some state had
>>
>>73674026
The only hope for America is that a massive war happens far away from it that globally represses the economy of most nations but the US.

>China v India
>Big Pacific Conflict
>Fall of EU/NATO War

or The US declares war with a large nation and sides get drawn up (World War 2.5)

>US vs North Korea
>US vs Iran
>US vs China

We really need a 10-20 year period of Nationalism w/culture based discrimination

We young American man really lack a passion for life and care of the future.
>>
File: 1461379133648.jpg (414 KB, 670x800) Image search: [Google]
1461379133648.jpg
414 KB, 670x800
>>73674026
race war isn't going to start itself, Anon
>quick, before you're bred out of existence and your chance to win
>>
>>73676333
I live, too far north for that
>>
File: 1462866750840.jpg (50 KB, 337x450) Image search: [Google]
1462866750840.jpg
50 KB, 337x450
>>73675898
>>73675859
That's pessimistic, cuck-thinking. If even Jews, despite comprising such a small fraction of the population, are capable of holding financial and political influence over most of the West, do you honestly believe your only option will be to "blend out of existence"?

So long you're able to maintain an uncucked and traditional population within "European enclaves" and develop an ideology of success, you're certainly able to overcome and excel, which is essentially what we've been doing in Southern Brazil.
>>
Vote Trump. Do you think he's lacking awareness about this? There are millions of willing Europeans who would immigrate at a whim if it wasn't such a hellish procedure. He'll boost white immigration like no other under the disguise of "Trans-Atlantic" partnership.
>"We need to ease up immigration restrictions from developed/1st world allies"
>Only europe, israel and some asians fit the bill
>Non whites btfo
Done
>>
the only way to SAVE THE WHITE RACE is to have kids.

stop being bitter virgins, PUA losers, MGTOW faggots and any of those other american jargon definitions to justify the fact that you don't want to commit in a relationship.

consumerism killed the west way before niggers or shitskins and you have to blame only yourself.
>>
>>73676537
the major issue is the immigration dude. you dont need millions of people. iceland has 300k people and is an infinitely better place than india with a billion people. we should be able to have as many kids as we want without having to worry about invasion.
>>
>>73676527
>So long you're able to maintain an uncucked and traditional population within "European enclaves"
that's what the US has been doing up until now, the problem is that Obongo now wants to force section 8 housing in middle class white neighbourhoods as well.
It's not good if the US ends up being South Africa 2.0
>>
>>73674026
I didnt even know about HUD. All the more reason to hate Obongo
>>
File: trump-head.png (74 KB, 291x299) Image search: [Google]
trump-head.png
74 KB, 291x299
>>73674026
>None of this shows any signs of stopping

pic related
>>
File: 1453405700713.jpg (89 KB, 600x485) Image search: [Google]
1453405700713.jpg
89 KB, 600x485
>>73674026
how racist of you to notice
>>
>>73674026
I though the black lady on 20 dollar was a joke. Who is she anyways?
>>
>>73676527
Ever notice how some of the whitest regions in America are rather harsh lifes? Whites in North America are actually doubling down on Ice age gene selection.

White Non Jewish America dominates the Upper Middle and Middle Upper Classes
and the portions of the economy
(when whites numbers are very low except the most violent types of socalism)
Also they dominate the ENTIRE change of command in the military
(this WILL change soon so watch out milbros)
>>
>>73676735
all he talks about is illegal immigration which is actually the smaller problem. its better than nothing but its like .01% of what we need.
>>
File: Cake.jpg (286 KB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
Cake.jpg
286 KB, 750x1334
>>73676647
>Obongo now wants to force section 8 housing in middle class white neighbourhoods as well.
I think I overlooked this. Thankfully for us it is against our constitution if the government ever tried to implement something like this, and even if they did they know we would respond with violence.

Now, if Trump becomes president, I would expect Obongolism to go down together with the previous government, so there's still a possibility to recover.

>>73676795
But keep in mind this sense of harsh life is only applied to the conservative white America, for liberals it's is a paradise. I believe not just the military will change, the whole concept of Obongolism is going to shatter if Trump is elected. Notice how the """left""" is going absolutely nuts with the possibility of Trump winning, he's clearly going to put his finger in some weak spots and the """left""" is afraid it's gonna hurt. Now if Trump doesn't win the election, then you'll have a big problem, because regardless if Clinton or Sanders, they're both going to maintain Obongolism.
>>
File: 1461062093358.png (254 KB, 544x458) Image search: [Google]
1461062093358.png
254 KB, 544x458
>>73676927
i feel for you dogg but heres what I reckon, in my uninformed reckoning...

Trump being elected is largely symbolic. Its more about what it represents rather than what he could actually achieve. he cant really achieve the things he says he will, but thats not the point. the US has certain checks and balances in place which prevent too much change happening at once in the form of the different branches of government. he even makes this clear himself as its his greatest bargaining technique. see: the art of the deal.

that is not important though. what is important is what he represents, the move away from PC narrative and "taking back america". Hes wise to not take things too far, if he started blathering about racial shit it would all be over for him. have faith in your fellow americans, as hard as it is in this dark hour. they are responding, otherwise he wouldn't have won the nomination so easily. have faith, brother. the tides will ebb and flow but the patriot is rock solid. america has more true patriots than she realises, and this is her greatest strength. just because they can't express these views in public doesn't mean shit. polling booths are private.

Trump being elected is the turning point, it will enable more and more people to rise up and speak. this is why it is so important to put everything behind these pioneers of justice and common sense, they do what we cannot.

shit man, its not even the fact that blacks and browns are present, its the way they behave. would anyone really hate darkies if they behaved properly? nobody would have a reason to hate them. its their attitude towards their nation that is the problem. this needs to change rather than their eradication. Trump is the catalyst to changing their mindset. Hes not a man, hes a meme.
>>
>>73677766
no, i dont want to live in a majority black or brown nation. i dont care if they "behave".
>>
not white =/= bad
>>
This place will be South africa in less than 50 years. I'm just glad i've got some guns to defend myself or finish myself off before the nigger hoard does
>>
>>73677839
if they didnt act like retards all the time you wouldnt have to hate them. thats my point. no racist "hates" a persons physical characteristics, they may find them undesirable but who cares, you dont have to fuck everyone you meet. they hate the mindset that usually occurs among the cultures of the others, just so happens that skin colour is often a great way to tell how much of an asshole someone will be because it is a dead giveaway of how a person was raised. i advocate for segregation personally, but only a fool abandons pragmatism
>>
>>73675400
>implying
Until you faggots loosen up your guns laws and learn how to life, liberty, and the pursuit of property, you niggas ain't getting any of us
>>
>>73676795
This.

the Amish are saving the white race. Us 4channers are the degenerate dregs of it
>>
>>73674026
This is a good time for me to mention. READ THE TURNER DIARIES. Dr. Pierce literally predicted this shit (although he expected it to kick off much earlier than he did)
>>
>>73676328
Did any of those assholes who wrote that and words like them ever actually pick up a gun and put skin in the game?
>>
>>73678053
i dont want non-white people to make our rules via democracy. i dont want white people to look more non-white in the future via mixing. i dont want to have to see non-white people everywhere when i go outside.
>>
>>73676386
It's over. The Mexicans are going to take over. Whites rightfully don't want to make children in this world. You have to be stupid to not see how this is going to play out.
>>
White pride

World wide.

Race traitors are not humans. They are just dead meat that don't deserve to live. Killing can be justified. Hatred is Legal. Nations are real.
>>
>>73676615
no the issue is TECHNOLOGY which destroyed the white race from within by our own successes and pride.

literally the destruction of the internet and tech infrastructure is what's needed to save *any* race unless you're willing to regress to 1800's technology and opt out like the Amish are doing, marrying young, having large families and agrarian way of life.
>>
>>73676532
Wishful thinking.
>>
>>73678265
everyone using the internet is a globalist and race traitor. It's one big trap. By even letting people from around the world soak up the same propaganda from the screen it is destroying nationality and culture
>>
>>73674026
Because it won't stop unless there's a violent revolution and for those of us living on earth, we know that won't happen.
>>
Humanity is overrated, much simpler it is to solve problems after concentrating on a smaller set of objects within a racial subset.
>>
>>73674026
it never amazes me the delusion of americans on /pol/

its a nigger worshiping jewish run shithole and should be destroyed for the good of humanity
>>
>>73678341
>>73678295
>>73678131

technology is as degenerate as those who use it
>>
>>73679687
I can't make white babies :^)
>>
>>73674026
America is a different country..it belongs to whoever can make the best of the situation and resources... Whites did the same when they first landed here, from being a wild mass of land to the most prosperous country in the world..
So now when the whites are basking in their whiteness , Jews Asians are quitely pulling the rug from underneath their feet
>legacy counts for jack shit in US
>>
>>73677766

And a meme can't be killed.
>>
>>73677766
>would anyone really hate darkies if they behaved properly?
you cant change the nature of a man
>>
>>73676732

HUD...

The Government goes community to community. If a community is too "White" they move section 8, violent low IQ niggers into your neighborhood. They pay the rent for these niggers with your tax dollars while you slave away to earn enough money to rent or pay a mortgage in this neighborhood. The niggers make your neighborhood more dangerous and shitty.

Liberals believe the ONLY reason niggers don't have anything nice is historicaltutionized raycisms.

When the niggers arrive in your neighborhood the value of your property will go down. The quality of your life will go down. Your safety and happiness will go down. Your taxes will probably go up.

HUD may be my biggest fucking gripe right now. With white population decreasing they are literally now forcing niggers into our neighborhoods. Its a slow, miserable genocide.

MFW 30-40 years into the future when america is a violent 3rd world shit hole and there are hardly any white people left. Liberals and niggers will still blame every single last fucking thing on the remaining whites.

If its going to happen then at least when I'm gone Ill be content in the knowledge that the niggers who consumed this country will, without us, be living like they do in Haiti. Eating tree bark and raping and murdering each other all day. Without the illusion of being oppressed and using that as a rationale for their failure. Without white people to blame and simultaneously rely on for everything. Niggers will go back to being niggers. The world will descend into darkness.

HUD is just another extremely illegal, extremely racist, extremely unjust nail in the fucking coffin.

http://nypost.com/2016/05/08/obamas-last-act-is-to-force-suburbs-to-be-less-white-and-less-wealthy/
Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.