[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what would he have to flip flop on to get you to stop supporting
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2
File: donald-trump.jpg (21 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
donald-trump.jpg
21 KB, 480x360
what would he have to flip flop on to get you to stop supporting him?

serious question
>>
>>73673588
On protectionism. I don't want Canada to have to follow with the TPP/TPIP.
On the wall for most people I guess.
>>
>>73673588
I thought Jews were smart. Figure it out yourself.
>>
>>73673588
Go data mine somewhere else for what lies to spread to "control" the narrative.
>>
>>73673588

Gun control, obamacare, and the wall.
>>
>>73673687
>>73673747

im just wondering if this is just meme magic or if there's legitimately a line he could cross that would make you fags drop him, because the way it looks he'll piece by piece go back on everything he's said and we'll end up with another vanilla cuck in the whitehouse
>>
>>73673827

It was all just part of the plan. Start by asking for more than you want, then compromise towards your position.

His position is the status quo.
>>
File: keepfallingforthebait.jpg (4 KB, 129x95) Image search: [Google]
keepfallingforthebait.jpg
4 KB, 129x95
>>
>>73673588
Nothing.

Either way I win.

Liberals, Neocons, and cucks all get btfo'd

AND/OR

Based policies occur.

The future is finally looking up.
>>
trumptards dont care about issues . the guy can say antyhing
>>
>>73673588
THE GREAT WALL OF TRUMP
>>
mexicans or muslims
>>
>>73673588
He'd have to say he was welcome to taking refugees in the country. That is honestly the only reason I'm supporting him. The rest can fuck all.
>>
>>73673588
if he doesn't bomb the shit out of isis
>>
>>73674421
The mexican cartels have killed more americans than ISIS...
>>
>>73673827
name one thing he has flip flopped. And I mean a real flip flop not something the media misconstrued as a flip flop to further a narrative.
>>
>>73674421
how do retards not realize that ISIS exists because of us bombing them? we need to either glass the entire region so none can rise up to take revenge or figure out another fucking strategy than MUH BOMBS
>>
>>73674624
He's a Christian, he thinks Muslims are evil and can't recognize that it's just our fault and that not all men are created evil, specifically brown people, because the bible says otherwise
>>
>>73673588
Making America Great Again
>>
u think i care about "the issues"

ur dead wrong buddy

i only care bout one thing and thats making america great again
>>
>>73673588
The wall. I don't even want a wall, just more border security with shoot to kill orders for all illegal persons crossing north and mass deportations and super enforcement of anti-illegal labor laws. That combined with ending the h1-b program is the first step to righting the ship.

If Trump didn't fulfill those promises, he won't be president for long I imagine.
>>
>>73673588
He'd have to flip flop on something like killing random people for absolutely no reason.
>>
>>73673588
Obamacare, the wall, muh guns
>>
>>73674558
This. The only thing I can think of is when he fucked up with abortion prior of the Wisconsin primary. The rest was just the Lugenpresse Juden doing their thing.
>>
>>73673588
Maybe if the media would give him full, sincere Hillary like support I would be become cautious.
>>
Political correctness.
>>
Haha, he's winning in the polls, so the media is snooping around /pol/ to shape the narrative. Nah, nigger. Get outta here.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L777RhL_Fz4
>>
>>73676861

He already did that by speaking favorably of trannies.
>>
He's already flip flopped on muslims. Turns out his complete shutdown on muslims entering the US doesn't include the mayor of London.
>>
>>73677355
I think he believes that, not just trying to be correct.
>>
He would have to stop trying to Make America Great Again
>>
>>73674558
Minimum wage.
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.