[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does /pol/ think of Paul Joseph Watson?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 6
What does /pol/ think of Paul Joseph Watson?
>>
>>73670506
literally who?
>>
Based.
He condenses very important politically incorrect information in short normie friendly clips.
We need more people like that, less people like Stefan Molyneux who make 2 hour long videos that no one is going to ever watch.
>>
Autist
>>
>>73670506

assistant water filter salesman
>>
Did he name the jews?
>>
>>73670566
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCittVh8imKanO_5KohzDbpg
>>
>>73670506
>wants pedos to kill themselves

It's a no from me.
>>
>>73670840

kys pedo
>>
File: snsd_America_Great.jpg (300 KB, 500x648) Image search: [Google]
snsd_America_Great.jpg
300 KB, 500x648
>>73670506
Looks like a cuck.
>>
>>73670580
They are very different, one gives you a much more deep probing of a certain subject while the other gives you the mainstream right-wing viewpoint on something. Both useful, but I wish Stefan would stop talking in circles.
>>
He is disturbingly close to looking like me in that photo. Not any of his others though.
>>
>>73670580
Yep, there's way too many youtubers putting out super long clips that are essentially preaching to the converted. In order to open peoples eyes we need more videos around five minutes, which more curious peole who are undecided on certain issues will be more likely to check out due to the minimal time investment.
>>
>>73670506
Pretty based, although I beg to differ on his stance with women all being bi.
>>
File: 24a.jpg (49 KB, 500x277) Image search: [Google]
24a.jpg
49 KB, 500x277
>>73670506
Typical Western white male, sad that his hold on power is weakening.

lel
I honestly find him sad, not even trying to shit talk him. He just stares into the camera and just talks about how hard it is being a white man, and I'm just thinking to myself, "Man, he's going to grow old a bitter fucking man."

So, I guess I'd say I feel sad for him.
>>
>>73670966
They are different, but they all reach the same conclusions.
Debating for hours doesn't work. Just look at Donald Trump. He doesn't spend hours convincing you illegal immigrants are bad, he says they are bad, spends two minutes on the topic making one or two arguments and he moves on. You agree or you don't.

All these youtubers who make hour long videos aren't convincing anyone of anything. No one has the time to sit trough them, and even if they have the time they don't have the attention span and a good enough memory to remember all the intricate details of the arguments. By the time they get to the end they've forgotten the much broader implications.
>>
Better than Steven Crowder which isn't saying much..
>>
>>73670506
Hes based. He can present and support an arguement in a very short video. The only problem is people discredit him because he works for infowars
>>
File: 1459281162436.jpg (52 KB, 514x571) Image search: [Google]
1459281162436.jpg
52 KB, 514x571
>>73670506
Oh look, it's the weekly Paul Joseph Watson shill thread.
>>
>>73671745
Nice abstract merchant.
>>
>>73671745
He doesn't need shills. He has a large subscriber base and he can get more publicity by showing up on the main Info Wars channel.

You faggots don't make a difference. I've seen people post their videos here and the videos only get about 300 views per thread.
Dude can make a conspiracy video and he'll get over 2 millions views. If he just made a video about Flat Earth it would get more views than if every single /pol/ user watched his shit.
>>
>>73670604
you don't filter your water?
>>
Need to name the jew
>>
>>73670506
ptrtty cool

he's not a jew is he?
>>
>>73670506
Way too condescending to have anyone who would disagree with him on something listen to him.
>>
>>73670506
reptilian
>>
>>73670506
I was pleasantly surprised when I found his channel. Even subscribed for a while. However then his "climate change is a hoax" shit drove me away.. He might as well have been telling me about how the earth is flat..
>>
File: faggot.jpg (44 KB, 600x457) Image search: [Google]
faggot.jpg
44 KB, 600x457
>>73670506
no problem with him at all, id much rather see him take on feminazis than the cancerous up himself wannabe milo

>>73670566
get back to /b/ you lost retard
>>
Paul "Josef Mengele" Watson
>>
>>73670506
redpilled but talks like an autist
>>
File: nice memes.jpg (45 KB, 465x600) Image search: [Google]
nice memes.jpg
45 KB, 465x600
>>73678749
How the fuck does he sound like a autist?

Everything he says is clear and to the point.
>>
>>73670506

The only good thing to come out of InfoWars.

His videos keep getting better and more important as time goes on
>>
i have a massive crush on him ;_;
>>
i liked his video about some cultures being better or worse than others
>>
>>73670506
based
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.