[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just had a thought guys. Our PM Turnbull and opposition leader
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
Just had a thought guys.

Our PM Turnbull and opposition leader Shorten were really pushing for Australia to become a Republic at the beginning of the year.

Something occured to me.

The reason might be so that we separate ourselves from UK Boss land so we don't later inherit sandniggers to our country.

Thoughts?
>>
>>73665509
It's because they're a bunch of soulless cucks that value neither you or your heritage. They're economic globalists that will inevitably drive down your wages and create fierce job competition by importing foreign workers.
>>
>>73665509
Turnball was a Republican decades ago you retard.

Also half of my family is already here.

this is my land now
>>
>>73667274
We lost at Cronulla
>>
>>73667380
I was there actually, I look european enough so nobody suspected me. I sat there eating my meal at a cafe while a horde of whites walked by chanting their bullshit. cronulla was basically a horde off bogans vs anyone brown. I don't get why the rioting started, the white gangs were as bad as the lebs there
>>
>>73667380
We lost in the '70s
>>
>>73665509
Or the reason might be that having a queen who lives 7000kms away as the supreme leader of the nation is fucking retarded?

Name 2 things the bitch has ever done for this country.
>>
File: flag_of_rhodesia-svg.png (50 KB, 660x330) Image search: [Google]
flag_of_rhodesia-svg.png
50 KB, 660x330
>>73665509

*See "UDI"*
>>
>>73667595
It started because lebs would go down there in gangs and bash any Australian who was by himself. It all came to a head when a gang of lebs attacked a life saver. That's what caused leb to get BTFO.
I don't know why the lebs thought they could win. When a gang of 5 or so lebs would gang bash some bogan half the lebs would walk away looking worse than the bogan
>>
>>73665509
>Thoughts?
You are so dumb I don't even know where to start.

How can you even post something so dumb?
>>
>turn bull

This cuck shit is getting out of control
>>
>>73665509
Holy fuck you roo rammers will steal anything from us, even our political slurs.

And I think I know why: You all want to be kiwis, just admit it already.
>>
>>73672132
>american posts in thread
>immediately brings up cuckolding
Typical.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.