[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is the point of women? Yes, I understand where babies come
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 6
File: images (15).jpg (4 KB, 156x104) Image search: [Google]
images (15).jpg
4 KB, 156x104
What is the point of women? Yes, I understand where babies come from, but did evolution really divide the entire species so that 50% of the population exist basically to make babies? What else are they for?
>>
>>73663270
to keep the toilet frilly industry going
>>
>>73663270
>Yes, I understand where babies come from
HUUUHHh could we go through it anyway for those who are lurking that do not know?
>>
>>73663270
We are ALL here to make babies. That's the only goal life has. To spread your genes.
>>
>>73663270
they exist to make samiches and sell their bodies for cheese burgers
>>
>>73663270
>50%
more like 65%
>>
File: image.jpg (62 KB, 640x457) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
62 KB, 640x457
>>73663516
>>
>>73663503
But men can hunt, scout, build, fish, start fires, defend the tribe, etc. Do women just make babies and thats it?
>>
They're for attending to men's needs (companionship, pleasure, fertility). And men are for attending to women's needs (protection, resources, guidance). We both serve each other equally but in different ways. It's only recently that women have denounced the need for men, but they will soon pay the price. This mentality will only last a couple generations until the feminist mentality dies off in the form of single, childless women dying of old age or committing suicide.
>>
File: 50s.png (514 KB, 614x401) Image search: [Google]
50s.png
514 KB, 614x401
>>73663270

women have a place

it's in the kitchen, in the home, having babies, taking care of logistical home needs, keeping households organized based off of the male's lead, keeping the male sexually satiated, adding an emotional side to a home, pulling the kids away when the men need to talk, etc.

if you cannot see the value of women in (pic related) then you're brainwashed outside of history
>>
>>73663738

this guy gets it

we have natural, God-given roles.

man + woman = 1 flesh via marriage
>>
>>73663723
And WHY do you think they do that? To stay alive so they can mate with as much women as possible, thus spreading their genes as far as possible.

Why do you think people usually desperately cling to life. Animals do that as well. It is almost hardprogrammed into you to stay alive and also instinct to mate.
>>
>>73663270
>ywn cuddle Holly
>>
>>73663944
Yes genius, we understand how animals work. The question is what do women contribute to helping the species survive, other than literal reproduction
>>
>>73664453
The same as men you little underaged faggot. If you are talking about prehistoric times they were gatherers and shit. That changed when farming provided enough to not rely on hunting and gathering. But your average woman still worked hard, they didn't have a choice. It's only modern times were that changed.

But then again, I wouldn't expect anything different from an aussie cunt but shitposting.
>>
>>73664916
Feminazi lol stay mad
>>
File: rafoogie.png (361 KB, 720x540) Image search: [Google]
rafoogie.png
361 KB, 720x540
END WOMEN"S SUFFRAGE!!
THIS IS WHAT YOU GET WHEN WOMEN VOTE!!
>>
>>73663270
>why does life propagate itself
Men are designed by nature to be expendable semen banks and that's it
>>
>>73664916
>they didn't have a choice.

who really did though?

i mean sure, nobody let the women in medieval europe go to college or whatever, but what were the men doing? dying in a salt mine or farming turnips 12 hours a day? i doubt any of them had a choice.

fuck women. their entire existence has been much easier
>>
>>73665191
> "Mom, I did it again, look! I said the F-word again on a christian image board!!"
Dumb burger poster, go kill yourself.
>>
>>73665394
That's not what I implied. The fucking OP was too retarded to realize women in the past also worked for their survival because there was no choice, it was work or starve. Only in recent times it has changed where women should stay home while the man goes out to work.
>>
>>73663568
This.

I'd actually rather more women purely because sexual competition in a post sexual revolution society is unreasonable. Be rich (without STEM), dress well, work out, have game, smile at just the right times, have a wide social group filled with men who fit the aforementioned and maybe, just maybe, you might be worthy enough for trigglypuff the manhating feminazi. Maybe. She'd rather a black dude so she can signal virtue though, sorry white boys it's just not politically correct to improve your conditions in anyway possible.

Then again, if there was a genuine man drought (as opposed to "lol only 10% of guys even come close to my delusional standards") you'd see some supply and demand effects coming through. For instance, Melbourne, the left-wing shithole that it is, has a man drought... Because women are 1% more than men and most men here are either unemployed or dirty tradies/STEM geeks.

Like, what do you mean you're rich and not a lawyer? You didn't get rich writing code, did you? You fucking misogynist! Don't you know those jobs are only for overweight women?
>>
File: 1462752015968.jpg (1 MB, 1032x1457) Image search: [Google]
1462752015968.jpg
1 MB, 1032x1457
>>73663270
Dude sounds like you could really use a gf/wife.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.