[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Seeing this meme, and memes like it spreading through facebo
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5
File: Capture.png (502 KB, 623x346) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
502 KB, 623x346
Seeing this meme, and memes like it spreading through facebook again. Listen, this isn't even a little bit true. Do some research, yes, our PM did announce that the government will match the Red Cross donations, that much is ture, but that's not the end of it. There is a measure in place, which is LAW mind-you, called the Disaster Financial Assistance Arrangements (DFAA). What that means is, that the Federal Government is on the hook for MUCH of the cost. I've only done some light research, but here's what I found: The Federal Government must cover 50% of relief costs once the expenses go over 3$ per person in the province where the disaster occurs, the remainder is the responsibility of the Provincial Government. However, if the cost reaches 15$ per person, The Federal Government pays 90% of those costs. SIDE NOTE: All you people posting that meme should be ashamed! Ashamed that you're using such a catastrophic event in order to sharpen your political axe against the PM. Ashamed that you are perpetuating your ignorance, all in order to garner public support in your anti Syrian bullshit. Sorry, you're going to have to come up with another reason you don't want brown people near your fat white body. I've attached a link to an excellent article that explains it far more than I ever could: http://journalmetro.com/uncategorized/959872/no-the-federal-government-is-not-spending-more-on-syrian-refugees-than-on-fort-mcmurray/
>>
>>73657359

Trudeau is a cuck and most of Canada is embarrassed by him.
>>
File: 1458869576543.jpg (86 KB, 690x505) Image search: [Google]
1458869576543.jpg
86 KB, 690x505
>>73657474
>Trudeau is a cuck
yes

>most of Canada is embarrassed by him
how did he get elected
>>
OP stop shilling for Trudeau. He has a wife he's not interested in you.
>>
Trudjew is lame and so are the people who elected him. Canada is so lame.
>>
File: 1402252777880.jpg (53 KB, 500x377) Image search: [Google]
1402252777880.jpg
53 KB, 500x377
>>73657359
That text wall is so big I am not sure any of our Mexican kin can get in the thread.
>>
>>73657359
this copy pasta from facebook again..
>>
File: CiGpIjJUoAEg9s-.jpg (34 KB, 600x303) Image search: [Google]
CiGpIjJUoAEg9s-.jpg
34 KB, 600x303
>>
No one is being paid to shill for Trudeau by the way. It's a Conservative-funded lie and a pathetic attempt to smear his government.
>>
>>73657635
weed
>>
>>73657359
Don't even care.

Canada could burn to the ground and I wouldn't even know.

I could only care less if I somehow forgot Canada existed entirely.

Captcha: waterfalls
>>
>>73658158
lmao

It's funny that international (American) pressure is stopping him passing laws about that, when American states have already started legalization
>>
>>73658158
At this point, it's the only way our economy can survive.
>>
>>73657635
I didn't vote, but no one could've predicted that he'd be THIS autistic.

He and the other retards in Canada are the reason I'd highly consider moving to the US when Trump wins
>>
Who cares about weed. Theres more pressing matters. Canadians are dumb.
>>
>>73658460
>no one could've predicted that he'd be THIS autistic

He was a substitute drama teacher and a snowboarding instructor, the writing was definitely on the wall.
>>
File: 1461780737707.jpg (35 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
1461780737707.jpg
35 KB, 480x360
>>73657359
I went off on a burger today here (please note my flag, we're not all idiots), about same shit.
Especially because three threads already had the same information.

Some of us read, m8, and feel for you. I'm not a big fan of weedman, he could of striped in sooner.
It is what it is, and some of us understand wildfire management.
Praises to KEK, from a slightly well read burger, my maple nigga.
>>
>>73658331
>Canada could burn to the ground and I wouldn't even know.

You'd know. You'd know when the price of maple syrup went up to $85.00 a barrel.
>>
>>73658631
>Stepped in sooner
My bad, cheap phone and crap auto correct.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.