[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who else /stands with Palestine/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
File: Justice for Palestine.png (1 MB, 2075x936) Image search: [Google]
Justice for Palestine.png
1 MB, 2075x936
Who else /stands with Palestine/?
>>
>>73656572
Nuke Palestine and the entire middle east
Dont care about Israƫl, they better take our jewish elite(the ones that ruin our country )
>>
Wait, Brevik didn't hate Jews?
>>
>>73657020
Containment country most likly
>>
>>73657020
fascist jews are our allies
>>
>>73656572
No, fuck them both.
>>
>>73656572
Is that what you learned on the Daily Show? Grow the fuck up faggot
>>
>>73656572
i do
>>
Fuck "Palestine," Israel is the only good country in the entire Middle East.
>>
>>73657020
Well he did just massacre a bunch of Muslims...
>>
>>73656572
> supporting Fakestine
> claiming to be redpilled

>>73657449
/thread
>>
>>73656572
"Donald Trump, American Fascist"
"Melissa Click, Anti-racism activist"
"Founder of BLM"
"Jimmy Carter"

We already know what kind of autist made this picture...
>>
>>73657020
He calls Israel a modern Crusader state (which is a compliment from him) in his manifesto.

The camp he shot up was full of anti-Israeli activists.
>>
>>73657974
Pretty sure it's supposed to be ironic
>>
>>73658064
Forgot to mention that in my comment
>>
>>73657020
He liked Israel but I don't think he thought very highly of the jews outside of it
>>
They "oppose" the occupation of Gaza and the West Bank, not Israel itself. Not exactly a controversial position, and ultimately ineffective, regardless. Those lefty Jewish fucks wouldn't dare cut the problem at its source, and protest the end of ALL aid to Israel, not just military. Israel will claim more territory, decimate some brownies, the left will wag its finger, and the cycle starts over.
>>
File: Bait.gif (79 KB, 601x602) Image search: [Google]
Bait.gif
79 KB, 601x602
>>73656572
>>
Lol all the pol likeable figures supporting israel and all the cucks for Palestine

Regardless I support israel, and they are a good example state
>>
>>73656572
I stand with Israel.
>>
>>73658510
A few of them are what you describe, but Chomsky said there should be no Israel even if it was originally free of arabs. Though he's also one of the most Anti-American "intellectuals" of all time
>>
Israel is a really based country, the Israelis did an excellent job forming and maintaining a state.

"Palestine" isn't even a real fucking nation.
>>
File: 1333510411004.jpg (253 KB, 1280x853) Image search: [Google]
1333510411004.jpg
253 KB, 1280x853
>>73656572

>/pol/
>supporting Mudslime scum

Jews fear us Chinese. So i'm all for eradicating the Mudslime filth.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.