[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
With all the memes this election is creating. Anyone else feel
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4
File: images (1).jpg (5 KB, 275x183) Image search: [Google]
images (1).jpg
5 KB, 275x183
With all the memes this election is creating. Anyone else feel like a solider on the front lines while they're on /pol/
>>
>>73654540
Bump.
>>
>>73654540
Bump
>>
>>73654540
That's a stupid feeling. Stop feeling that.
>>
>>73654540
we're not on the front lines, /pol/ is to military intelligence what twitter is to the marines
>>
>>73654540
Yes. But I mainly stick to shitposting on YouTube.

Though my channel and name may make me look like a troll I actually adore Trump.
>>
Fuck off. I miss when this board was about actual discussion and red pilled shit. You college freshmen faggots ruined it with your bullshit alt-right movements. You are literally feminists but the opposite spectrum. Just hurling shit at each other like boys vs girls on the pre-school playground
>>
Your time will come to an end and you'll regret ever supporting this fascist
>>
sorry but no - i guess i don't share the same levels of autism as you do op
>>
File: 1459235276951.jpg (5 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
1459235276951.jpg
5 KB, 225x225
>>73654540
No. This is how the political game is played now. Since the internet gave rise to mass communication we can organize and make change much quicker than in previous generations.
We're more like a political protest group than soldiers.
>>73656864
Can you back that up without using ad-hominem?
>>73656868
Can you elaborate a little more?
>>
>>73654540
Want to have some fun OP

You will need a rifle a spade and a friend.

Dig a hole in the ground big enough to fit in then get your friend to shoot at you while you are inside. Quite a unique adrenaline rush it is what imagine war on the front lines to be like.
>>
If the alt-right has become an army, pol are its special forces.
>>
>>73657507
no, we're the Tactical Intelligence, unfortunately fags like Milo and the like are the special forces.
>>
>>73657637
milo is nothing
>>
>>73654540
We're basically PSYOPS department here, the front lines is at the rally son.
>>
>>73656864
this
>>
If any of you fuckers are actually willing to come out of the basement and help for real in MD, let me know.
>>
>>73656864
>discussion
talk - action = shit
>>
>>73654540
I feel more like a liquider.
>>
File: velho.jpg (11 KB, 268x265) Image search: [Google]
velho.jpg
11 KB, 268x265
>>73657896
Lvl 20 memecaster reporting for duty.
>>
>>73656864

agreed

/pol/ was a place to escape the retarded liberal dialogue

now it tries to outdo extreme leftists in a race to the bottom

still check it every day but less and less
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.