[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>There are people on this board right now who have never tried
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 35
File: DMT-AG.jpg (302 KB, 1280x1017) Image search: [Google]
DMT-AG.jpg
302 KB, 1280x1017
>There are people on this board right now who have never tried LSD, psilocybin, or DMT yet claim to be redpilled

I'm not talking about popping a tab or eating a few caps. I'm talking about full-blown ego death, out of boddy, rebirth/death experiences.

>inb4 degenerate, fucks your brain up

The only thing that will be skewed are your fragile preconceived notions about life
If you claim otherwise you didn't take the proper dose, you had fake bullshit research chemicals, or were in a shitty environment.

Truth fears no experimentation.
>>
Dude man. Like. Just pop this tab dude. You'll see the truth. Open your mind man. We're all the same dude. One concioisness. Borders aren't real. Like nihilism dude lmao. Seriously man this expands your mind like 50 times more than the most devout religion or scientist has ever experienced dude

Psychedelic fags are the biggest retards on the planet.
>>
>>73654524
Never achieved ego-death but I'd love to get my hands on some DMT. Difficult to find around these parts, let alone trust whoever offers it.
>>73654676
Implying it hasn't been proven to reconnect lost connections in your brain.

The "I only know what school told me about drugs" fags are the worst kind of fags.

Plus
>AFUCKINGLEAFLMAODUDE
>>
>>73654676
It's still worth a try, out of curiosity..
>>
>>73654676
>see flag
I'll bite
I hold zero of those values and have tripped dozens and dozens of times
>>
>>73654524
Did lsd and nearly killed myself. Look up what it does to u in extreme doses and you won't ever do it again.
>>
If anything it'd be interesting to see my own mind working in a completely different state
>>
File: 1462302953200.png (360 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1462302953200.png
360 KB, 600x600
You disgust me and you will be amongst the first into the gas chambers.
>>
>>73654524
Have you considered that some people are capable of ego death without the use of chemical substances, simply through years of thought and introspection

>accept the inevitability of real, permanent death
>realize that you are but a small piece of an infinitely large system that is totally capable of functioning without your presence.
>shit....so what's the next step?
>well....uh.....heidegger and camus say the next step is just to enjoy yourself and live a good life doing whatever you want.
>yeah....but that's equally absurd, because the things you want and the things you enjoy also don't matter.
>get trapped in the abyss with the realization that not a single thing on this earth matters.

Be careful bros. Existentialism sucks if you dont come out of the journey with any sort of optimism or ambition.
>>
>>73654676

>look at him attack that straw man!
>>
>>73654524
Used dmt. Hit the hyperspace tunnel. Surrounded by weird mechanical elves, and Egyptian god looking things.

They felt like entirely different types of beings. It's hard to explain. It's almost as if they have different priorities. I felt like they were just humoring me, like an adult humors a child.

Any other anons feel anything similar?
>>
>ego death

Why on earth would I want this? Having a huge ego is awesome.
>>
>>73655181
I feel you
>>
File: 1455807957300.jpg (1 MB, 3244x3244) Image search: [Google]
1455807957300.jpg
1 MB, 3244x3244
>>73654524

Psychedelics have the potential to be truly red-pilling when used by certain kinds of people in certain situations but when people like OP make these sorts of preachy posts or proclamations it makes all users of psychedelics seem like morons.
>>
Too scared to try that shit
weed is as far I allow myself to go
>>
>>73655181

Existentialism sucks if you dont come out of the journey with any sort of optimism or ambition

how 2 fix?

>>73655229
no, on DMT the world turned into one of those red and white turning barber shop signs and split apart into separate viewpoints that I could experience at the same time, lots of geometric patterns too

salvia divinorum extract I had a entity-related trip. I thought I had died and was on some sort of alien game show (best I can describe) where they were mocking the primitive grunts that humans make and clothes and such and I felt bad cause they were kind of right
>>
>>73654676
You sound boring as fuck. Your dad must be a cop.
>>
>>73655396

tbhf, 1 tab of average acid or 2 grams of mushrooms leaves you less discombobulated then wax dabs or quickly smoking a bunch of super-strong weed
>>
>>73655151

I honestly reckon Hitler would have no problem with psychedelics like DMT. They studied the occult, Germanic paganism and Aryan mysticism and the like.
>>
>>73655534
>how 2 fix
i dont know. im not sure it's possible.
i already have a daughter, so my genes have been passed on.
i'm pretty much ready to die whenever nature says its time
>>
>>73654524
I know I'm not ready for that stuff yet- gonna use some oneirogens and minor hallucinogens before I wade that deep.
>>
>>73655396
Just keep a benzodiazapine on hand (xanax, valium, ect.) they will pull you out of a bad trip
>>
>>73654524
I took DMT and took a poop then freaked the fuck out after I flushed the toilet.

Yogurt tasted way good after the experience too.
>>
>>73654524
I prefer mushrooms tbqh famalam. The trip is more fun and they helped cure me of my atheism.
>>
only ever did lsd in small doses. like four times. really did help me realize i was surrounding myself with fuckheads and living quite negatively. so that was nice.
>>
>>73654524
"""" I """"" have xperienced ego death from smoking weed and then meditating. I've done shrooms and they just distorted the fuck out of my view of reality. It just made real life seem dreamy. None of these experiences have really benefited my life in some existential way or anything. I still get sad etc.
>>
>>73655110
Did vegemite and nearly killed myself. Look up what it does to u in extreme doses and you won't ever do it again.
>>
>>73655229
I've had visions of Vishnu (Hindu deity) and have danced with the "space elves"

>>73654676
>>73655110
>>73655181
I had full-blown ego death when I was 17 for the first time. I was a blue-pilled Obama-supporting faggot before.
I can see the problem with getting caught in the pickle of existentialism, and for that reason alone these drugs are not for everyone, but to say it will turn you into an apathetic pussy is probably just a projection of the individual.
I truly believe, had it not been for experiences like that, I would have never been shaken up
>>
>>73654676
The concept of the double helix was conceived on LSD.

I'm also pretty sure that the guy is now a racist far righter.
>>
>>73655181
>did DMT while in the of severe depression
>went into full blown ego death
>don't actually feel any emotions anymore
>have the energy of a teenager
>completely accept death and the fact that life is meaningless and merely a chain of common events happening in a specific order

Give up your anger and your regrets, and just let go. Your life will be so much better once you do.
>>
>>73656101
Interesting, can you explain more about your experience?
>>
>>73654524
Wait till you try ayahuasca or iboga.
>>
>>73654524
Wow, a heroic dose of mushrooms.... My body would love it. In fact, the first sentence it said was "What's it like to die?"
>>
>>73654676
Making me proud, Canada.
FPBP
>>
>>73656432
Very interested
Ever try San Pedro cacti or mescaline?
>>
>>73655968
You have no idea what you're talking about and I only hope for your own sake you don't do it. Never underestimate the power of your mind for better or for worse.
>>
>>73656101
>completely accept death and the fact that life is meaningless and merely a chain of common events happening in a specific order

It's from this statement alone I know you've never tried DMT.
>>
>>73654524
"Ego death" achieved through eating some drug mixed up by an SJW faggot in his closet is as fake and temporary as the effects of the drug itself. Enlightenment and mind expansion take work and patience. Anyone who says otherwise is a liar.
>>
>>73655968
fuck off cunt, I eat marmite daily. (New Englandfag here so we only get marmite)
>>
>>73655770
Woah same here. Faith is important. It pulled me out of that asshole-ish, close-minded bullshit of atheism.
>>
>>73656701

anyone who calls himself enlightened is a liar senpai
>>
LSD is the best thing you can do for yourself. Seriously, Tripping balls and understanding yourself without a filter is the most profound catalyst for change that.
For those of you who don't want to take the journey, please don't talk out your ass about what you think the drug does or how it effects people. You simply can't comprehend what it's like tripping on acid experiencing time distortion and ego death. It's not something that should be done weekly, but it's great to do for people who feel like they're stuck or feel like their lives are lacking something. It shows you what's important to you, and it cleanses your soul. Anyone who is considering buying it, for the love of god buy a test kit. There is so much shit peddled as acid nowadays, you have to be very careful
>>
ego death isn't a product of dosage but whether a trip went south.
Sure as hell made me rethink my priorities and got me to quit smoking so definitely thankful for it though
>>
Psychedelics made me believe in the afterlife. When i experienced ego death i became infinity as in everything that ever has and will exist at once. Thats what happens after you die i am 100% positive.
>>
File: 1454189915559.jpg (114 KB, 600x378) Image search: [Google]
1454189915559.jpg
114 KB, 600x378
>>73654524
>>
File: Neat.jpg (46 KB, 800x533) Image search: [Google]
Neat.jpg
46 KB, 800x533
>>73654524
>TFW you get fuggin puddled
>>
>>73656701
I actually agree for the most part. But the point is it can fast-track the process for normies or at least point them in the right direction
>>
fbi pls go, we are all tea totalers including the kids here roleplaying
>>
>>73655534
Learn to follow active existentialism instead of wallowing in passive existentialism
>>
>>73656831
Great post, thanks for articulating that
>>
File: 1453936772090.gif (1 MB, 500x333) Image search: [Google]
1453936772090.gif
1 MB, 500x333
Funny this thread comes up the day after I decide to drop 3 hits of acid at once.
I had some of the most profound visions, anon. But they could just be that, visions.

The things you see, if you're sound of mind. Will change your life forever.
The answer is right in front of you. You just have to open your mind completely.
>>
>>73656953
Please that happens without drugs as well.
See Christians
>>
>>73657273

Nah man, normally you just assume that you're disregarding spirits. Passive.

Take shrooms and you actively are aware of this. Active.
>>
>>73656101

is it easy to get dmt in aus?

surely these shit is stuff nly available near high tec labs
>>
If I do any of this iffy wiffy drugs, what does it do? I'm confused. How would it make me "truely redpilled"?
>>
>>73657060

you mean like ubermensch?
>>
>>73656905
This. LSD made me lose the fedora and believe in God again.
>>
>>73656905
According to the theory of relativity the past and future are just perceptions. I understand your sentiment.
>>
>>73657752
Can't really explain it. But I'm not gonna lie it really is something super different. I mean shit I heard lsd helps depression, but not like medication, like actually helps it. You should try it, you have nothing to lose
>>
>>73657752
I once ate a hamburger on a light 2 gram mushroom trip and found myself deeply empathetic of the people at drive-ins in the mid 1900s. I found it absolutely astounding that this very moment I was experiencing was shared by millions before me. And it was the best hamburger ever. The iced tea took me back even further, to the time of the British colonies. And the lives of the Indians in the fields. Things I find so mundane today have been around for a long time, and that stretch of time and space was so enthralling. And it was the most delicious tea ever, as I could feel it glide down my throat and become a part of me. What is me anyway? A collection of thoughts? A soul? A hodgepodge of chemical structures? Whatever it is, it's trippy to think about.

Shit like that.
>>
>>73657752
Alters the mind and body, like any drug or anything you ingest.
Except when you do "the right dose" you'll start coming up and feeling higher and higher, until it gets uncomfortable (for some)
You'll lose your grip on everything you thought you knew and if you can accept this and let go, you'll have a positive experience
This is the point when the experience becomes a bit of a mind game
The feeling of discomfort commonly associated with psychedelics comes from accepting yourself/life/death
>>
>>73654524

>truth fears no experimentation

Lobotomize yourself.

There is a reason those chemicals were pushed so heavily during MKULTRA
>>
>>73657240
Because melting walls, Brawny Paper Towel ceilings, and flaming eyeballs are life-changing.

It's important to include what you see is SECONDARY, to what you feel during these trips.
>>
>>73654524
If you define ego in the manner that psychologist do then it can't "die".
I've taken a lot of mushrooms a lot of times and all it has done for me is give me a truly near death like experience. It made me value life and be scared of death but I'm still sort of suicidal. Halucenagens aren't worth the damage to your brain. People who take them don't have more wisdom or knowledge
>>
>>73658737
There is a reason those chemicals were pushed so heavily during MKULTRA

They knew fuck-all in the 60's. LSD was used heavily in clinical psychiatric research before being outlawed. It was discovered that it had profound therapeutic value and had a high success rate in curing alcoholism
>>
>>73658582
Cool read burger bro
>>
Took a heavy does of shrooms when I was 18. Thought I attained gnosis. Them as if the shrooms said haha just kidding I experienced ego death in that situation nothing was real. I kept repeating to myself omg none of this is real.

It was as far as I got....somewhat unpleasant and left me with more questions than answers

Feel like I have unfinished business with them
>>
>>73659106
Sorry to hear that. They're certainly not for everyone, and by no measure a miracle cure that some fags proport it to be. It helped me with my anxiety, not really by curing it, but by allowing me to figure out what was causing it.

I just have other problems in its place now lol. Living without anxiety is a nice feeling, but interferes with a sense of danger. I'm too chill now.
>>
salvia is bretty cool, a minimal time commitment, and might be legal/semi-legal depending where you're from (at least it used to be like five years ago when i did it), maybe consider that
>smoke
>fall forward into infinite void
>converse with gaia
>become part of ground
>go outside, stare at tree for an hour, cry
>go to work, hella confident knowing nothing matters
>ask for raise and get it, hit on hot co-worker successfully all shift
>>
>>73659382
brotip:

spores are legal in (nearly) all 50 states. grow your own in the closet.
>>
>>73656089
can you please source your bullshit?
>>
>>73659873
Shhhhh, for microscopy purposes only senpai :)
>>
>>73659674
Salvia is far more intense than any other psychadelic i have done, though i've never done dmt.
>>
>>73660032
Common knowledge doesn't need a fucking citation, did you go to high school? Are there high schools in leafland?
>>
i took hydroponicaly grown mushys and cleared a bowl of some very good hydro grown green.

It hit me faster then my 4 friends because I smoked, I realized these people were not my friends and none of us really were each others friends.

Before I just brushed off these friends nailing each others sisters and gfs as guys being guys.

I could not this time and I suddenly felt like I had been letting my guard down among people who one should not.

I realized that my interests in sports, music, movies, etc were heavily influenced by these people and that most of what was current in my life was a false association for identification.

I realized I gave up the things i wanted to really do at a young age as I hung around these people more and more.

I realized that the bad things I had done and not thought of were actually very bad and that they all left scars.

I left the room and tossed and turned in my bed trying to go to bed but intrusive thoughs continued for hours and hours until early am, I felt a bit better.

I gradually settled back into old ways.
>>
>>73654524

>ego death is good

Someone who has never experienced ego death detected.
>>
>>73654524
I tried mushrooms one, it was a cool experience but that's about it.
>>
>>73660518
I didn't say good or bad
It can be empowering to know certain things about yourself
Or it can be a burden
That's all up to the individual
Personally, I felt quite relieved
>>
>>73659674
Crawled around on the floor of my apartment screaming, "I want off the ride! I want off the ride!" I already knew this so my salvia trip didn't really teach me shit.

I'm surprised my downstairs neighbors didn't call the cops.
>>
File: 1459872428668.jpg (112 KB, 649x650) Image search: [Google]
1459872428668.jpg
112 KB, 649x650
I love 1P-LSD
>>
man look how underage 4chan has gotten. Having your brain not function properly due to chemical imbalance is not u entering the 4th dimension dude bro weed.
>>
First time I took acid was not on purpose. Met up to buy a small bag of weed before school, but anon threw in a few sugar cubes.

Let them melt during 1st period, and then thought they were bunk. 45 minutes later the first plane hit. Few minutes after that the 2nd hit. I was on a mild trip during 911, and I lived in Arlington VA at the time
>>
>>73660518
this senpai senpai. But its extremely useful. You realize the truth of "priviledge" and how much of your security has been built up for you by society, evolution, and your parents. Your brain gets scraped and you go to the worth of primordial ooze. Its like running the ultimate gauntlet with your brain. You realize you've been reset to zero at that moment and it will take a literally inconcievable amount of work to get back to where you were. This is why many users never try to "get back" to who they were but veer of into alternative communities and life styles. You will do things that border on insanity to try to restore the level of comfort you had before you used.

Its maybe the scariest thing you can do to yourself.

The main problem ive foudn wtih doing drugs, even weed, is that your thoughts become so detached from observable "reality" that no one can really trust you anymore, and you start to completely doubt yourself, which is probably a good thing.

My final experience was very lovecraftian.

I basically discovered that the nature of the universe and redpills in general is so fucking outside the scope of human perception that you literally go insane, and you realize that you cant exist being insane, so the only way to hack it as a human being is to take the blue pill, and that the blue pill is the only way humanity has made it this far.

Without our ability to blue pill each other, we would no doubt have gone extinct thousands of years ago.
>>
File: image.png (13 KB, 418x359) Image search: [Google]
image.png
13 KB, 418x359
>the year of costanza + 5
>he still hasn't tried 2 strong hits of 99.999% pure LSD whilst driving around downtown Manhattan in GTA 4 listening to 'the journey' radio station
>>
>>73661167
How the fuck would you know
>>
>>73661206
> 45 minutes later the first plane hit. Few minutes after that the 2nd hit. I was on a mild trip during 911, and I lived in Arlington VA at the time
let's make it a movie
>>
I've tried LSD and it was a fun experience, but i wont say it was "eye opening" or anything like that.

Why is it that so many people say that they've reached enlightenment after taking psychs anyway?
>>
>>73661206
Your a good writer anon.

Submit that byline to a hollywood producer and get paid shit loads before I do.
>>
>>73661266
I love playing Dark Souls on mushies, who needs VR? That's immersion there.
>>
>>73661266

Crazy Taxi is awesome on LSD as well.
>>
>>73654524
Idk dude I thought I was in the matrix. I don't have the constitution for drugs. It's not for everyone bro.
>>
File: image.jpg (31 KB, 391x291) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
31 KB, 391x291
>>73654676
This is true
Psychguys are the smuggiest shits
Literally anything you feel on psyches can be felt while soberminded
You don't learn shit from them and if you actually spend more than an our outside alone to your thoughts you'd realize that
In my eyes they are just an emotional enhancer, not teachers.
>>
>>73654524
I've probably dropped more drugs on the fucking floor then you've done in your entire lifetime, anon.

They're wasteful as fuck, dull your senses, and fuck with your head. You're better off without them, not even counting the health hazards.
>>
>>73661300
awww poor baby you wish life is a fantasy world like disneys frozen.
>>
>>73661373
As someone who was set in their ways and opinions beforehand, all I say is it opens you up to new thoughts and ideas.

I went from God doesn't exist, to perhaps God is all around us and is anything and everything, and my brain simply finds it mundane and boring, when life is truly the biggest mystery.
>>
>>73661124

heard it's legal, how are the effects?
>>
>>73654524
>needing drugs to understand life
Scrub-tier, he probably still plays video games all day too
>>
>>73661841
Illegal now
>>
>>73661841
I haven't had "real" acid before so I can't compare. But this shit is incredible. The colours, closed/open eyed visuals, the headspace, everything is great. Makes me wanna try other RCs like ALD-52 and ETH-LAD

>>73661917
Depends where you are. It's a grey area in the US and it's illegal in some European countries (UK for sure).
>>
I want you guys to be very, very aware of something.

Psychadelics can fuck. you. up.

As everyone will say, Set and Setting are the most important things about having a good trip, but you realize you are taking a blue pill and a red pill at the same time. Its the fucking magenta pill.

You realize you are completely manipulating your conditions in order to have the most pleasant experience, and if you're smart, you realize that this is exactly how humans operate. We are all simply trying to comfort ourselves into feeling safe in response to being scared by things we dont understand. Even by taking the redpill, we are taking the blue pill, because we are trying to comfort ourselves by finding some sort of inner acceptance or connection to something.

The worst and scariest thing that can happen from prolonged psychadlic use is that you realize that you are utterly, utterly alone inside yourself, and nothing you do, no matter how you may manipulate your perception to ignore this fact, will change that. Its the scariest thing you can experience. You begin feeling things that you dont understand, and unless you are explaining them to other drug users, the more you talk about your experience, the more you feel like an absolutely crazy people, and thats another thing, we all just surround ourselves with people who agree with us so that we feel less alone and insane. Thats what we are all doing on /pol/. Thats why people have friends, thats why anyone does anything. You realize that the best way to search through objective truth is through further drug use, but you never grow any closer to understanding your experience. It gives you a whole new perspective on religion. You suddenly become aware that every religious experience is probably the truth in terms of people having experienced them, but that doesnt make it "real." its extremely confusing.
>>
>>73661528
>>73661608
>>73661898
I don't think drugs in general should be casual or even recreational, and certainly not psychedelics
However, I do appreciate the experiences I've had. I have genuinely learned things about myself as a direct result of their use.
One time may be all it takes for some
>>
>>73661898
>he memes about people being stupid who use drugs and plays video games.
>he uses video game lingo
>>
>lol you can't join our exclusive club unless you buy drugs that cost 40$ per session
Yeah.

LSD is more expensive than cocaine here. A single tab is 30-40$ and getting it cheaper necessitates dropping two. We once bought 40$ tabs and they were too weak not to take too. 80$ per session worst case scenario is not a financially sound decision.
>>
>>73655768
Are you sure it wasn't the inverse?

M
I
N
D

B
L
O
W
N
>>
The problem with psychs is that you are basically dropping all your social obligations and responsibilities to become redpilled. Kind of like 4chan. Its maybe the most significant act of rebellion you can commit yourself to.
>>
>>73654524
I just got 75mg of DMT, how should I smoke it?
>>
>>73654915
just extract DMT yourself
>>
>>73662555
Damn I feel bad for you. I can easily get that shit for 10-15 a tab no problem.
>>
>ego death, out of boddy, rebirth/death experiences.
Buzzwords. You're a brainwashed retard simply repeating the mantra you read other people repeat.

These buzzwords and claims of mind expansion etc just don't hold up to scrutiny. The hippies were not enlightened, they were junky retards stoned out of their mind walking around like zombies with no understanding of anything.

People who use psychedelics always say the same thing (that they read online). They say that when they took the drugs they realized that we are all one species, we're all the same, we should stop wars etc. It's retarded nonsense. The reason you're thinking this stupid shit when you're drugged up is because before you took the drug you spent hours researching psychedelics and you were told what the drug would do.
What you get from psychedelics is closely tied to what you are expecting. If you were told that it will make you talk to aliens you will talk to aliens. If you were told that it expands your mind you will take marxist garbage and reinforce your belief in marxist garbage.

If government wanted to control everyone and get them fully on board with the nasty shit they are doing they would give everyone LSD and shrooms. It's the perfect brainwashing drug. It's so good at brainwashing that the people who come out of the experience as extreme marxists are fully convinced that governments don't want them to use the drugs because it expands their minds. As if governments didn't want the people to be good little marxists who believe everyone is equal.
>>
>>73662335
I never done drugs and I already understood all of this since I was 13
>>
>>73654915
where has it been proven to do that? you better not post some retarded vice article or something
>>
>>73662887
Typical

Its so plainly obvious you have no fucking idea what you're talking about.

The irony is that you are spouting bullshit you read online because you clearly have no ground to speak for yourself.

Where the fuck do you think the first people who used LSD got their rhetoric from?
>>
>>73663010
Wow you should be the fucking president
>>
Just look at the endless list of important historical figures throughout history who used psychedelics to enhance their learning

You'll suddenly be questioning why you're not trying it out>>73662555
>>
>>73662716
Social obligations are just as meaningless really, personally I'd rather take my own path in this life instead of someome elses
>>
>>73662555
Just buy RCs like 1P. Same shit and it's way cheaper. I buy 25 tabs at a time and it ends up being 7~8/tab
>>
>>73663144
Maybe because to get a decent trip I sometimes have to pay up to 80$?

>>73663195
RCs are hard to find and just as expensive. This guy is scalping us, our middle man is hungry for money so he might take a cut too. The only financially sane drug is weed, even alcohol is too expensive here. Unless you're drinking goon at home, which "da bois" refuse to do because they have to "party," just not worth it.
>>
>>73663072
Not a single argument, just name calling and ''ugh..u don't get it #groanzone #lamecity''.

You guys are retards. You can't even think for yourself. All you can do is use buzzwords you heard other people use and go ''ugh...u don't get it'' when people call you out on it.
>>
>>73662555
wrong. I just picked up 5 tabs last week actually. if you're paying more than $20 per blotter then you're a fucking retard. also cocaine. how the fuck is cocaine cheaper? one acid tab lasts 12-16 hours. a gram of coke is at best $300 and would last one person 8 hours if they took it easy
>>
>>73662555
Your aussie, so you can go find mushies on the ground or grow them yourself. Extract your own DMT, phalaris grows fucking everywhere. San pedro is legal here in the States as an ornament plant, cook it into mescaline brew. Psychs are the cheapest if you know they are everywhere.
>>
>>73662109
ALD-52 is an LSD analog
Fucking incredible
it was dubbed "sunshine acid" in the 60s
Look up Nicholas Sand
>>
>>73663072
The argument is that you can't speak for what it does or doesn't do until you try it
>>
File: 1458865965122.jpg (57 KB, 584x960) Image search: [Google]
1458865965122.jpg
57 KB, 584x960
>>73663336
>RCs are hard to find and just as expensive.
You just order them online dude
>>
>>73663336
well you're getting ripped. mates of mine would buy sheets (100 blotters) and pay $8 each buying in that bulk
>>
>>73654676
Literally the first reasonable leafpost I've seen all day
>>
>>73662680
Audible kek
>>
>>73654524
Salvia. Take the 60. Anything more and you'll be very fucked. Get ready to leave space and time.

You will think you just found the button that destroys the universe. If your lucky it will be like the weirdest dream you ever had. Unlucky and it's 15 mins of hell.

Have fun and try to be in a good mood. Have friends around. My second time I went berserk and started screaming.
>>
>>73655968
kekd
>>
>>73660929
Hey that happened to me to.

I only just screamed "Make it stop." and broke a camping chair.
>>
>>73663470
That's not an argument.
The claims made by junkies are demonstratively false. You people are deliberately trying to choose words that are as vague and meaningless as possible because you can't stand criticism.

Once you go into details about the benefits you gained from acid and psilocybin you show everyone that you're just idiots who tripped on some drugs.

If I asked you to go into details about what sort of mind blowing revelation you achieved with acid you'd say something along the lines of ''we're like one people DUDE..it's all connected and sheeeet, god is like cosmos itself or something!!''.
You're no different from people who think smoking weed opens your mind and makes you philosophical.
>>
File: escape.jpg (17 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
escape.jpg
17 KB, 500x375
>tfw my only drug was salvia
>tfw it was bad
>still haven't had the opportunity to consume mushrooms
>getting older and having less and less opportunity to waste time on that kind of shit
>gonna have a family soon so I really won't be able to
regret
>>
>>73663348
>>73663348
Make no mistake. "ego death" is a very real phenomenon in psychology and can be directly experienced by anybody.
Call it a buzzword if you want, but that doesn't refute anything. Look up Samsara vs Moksha. Those terms have been used for literally thousands of years, are they "buzzwords"?
>>
>>73654524
>If you claim otherwise you didn't take the proper dose, you had fake bullshit research chemicals, or were in a shitty environment.
No True Drug Trip.
>>
>>73663823
>we're like one people DUDE..it's all connected and sheeeet, god is like cosmos itself or something!!''.

I dont belive that.

Your putting words into my mouth which makes me think your a fucking idiot who has already made up his mind. You're literally just repeating what you've read elsewhere.

"we're like one people DUDE..it's all connected and sheeeet, god is like cosmos itself or something!!''."

When you first take acid it does FEEL like that, and after time you realize its not true. Thats the whole benefit. You experience every type of euphoria described by all the religious texts, and yet your rational brains remains to sort through whats real and what isnt. Its really a test of ones character and ability to stay true to ones reason.
>>
Advertising psychedelics on 4chan is pretty retarded. Most people are too afraid to ever try them, regardless of your shill threads. Those who are interested can easily find all relevant information on actually decent sites like shroomery or erovid. And if you just want to shitpost about how awesome they are, for christ's sake kindly fuck off to 420chan.
>>
>>73654524
Did a fat dab of DMT once. Shit fucked my life up. Not in a spiral kind of way, but in a I don't care if I live or die kind of way. I feel at peace with death, and not worried about life.
>>
>>73662887
>What you get from psychedelics is closely tied to what you are expecting.

You are so ignorant it hurts.

Lol @ how high up your ass your head is.
>>
>>73656101
>better
You just admitted that you have no way to judge good or bad, better or worse anymore, since everything is just some event in some order devoid of meaning or morality, so how would you even know what it means to have a better life?
>>
>>73664006
In other words, there are no benefits of using them. Great post.
>>
>>73654524
Fuck off degenerate
>>
>>73663666
Salvia is shit.
>>
>>73661241
I honestly didn't start to make really positive changes until after I did psychedelics and tripped really hard.

I ended up nearly fried and it took me months to recover but in that time I have made more personal growth than I have in years.
>>
>>73664411
underage
>>
>>73654524
>hurrdurr drugs changed my life for the better

How is your mother's basement treating you?
>>
File: 1461200368011.jpg (37 KB, 640x437) Image search: [Google]
1461200368011.jpg
37 KB, 640x437
A couple years ago my mate gave me some drug, and to this day i dont know what it was but it changed my life forever. As OP says, its a redpill that you can never unswallow.

It hit me after about 20 minutes, and from that moment on everything looked like a 3d animation. Nothing was distorted. There were no colours blurring together or anything like that, but I wasn't in the 'real' world anymore.

The pens on my desk, my laptop, drink bottle, toilet paper, everything was so fascinating to look at. Everything was so perfectly shaped, like 3d models in a pixar movie or in a video game. I could've stared at my keys for hours if the drug lasted that long.

I'm pretty sure things looked this way because something about the drug reminded me how intriguing it is that all of these objects are separate and distinct from one another. We never question how each object around us has a definite point where it finishes and the other object begins, because we assume this is just how matter is. But why isn't it all in one big undulating mass?

It made me realise just how much order there is in the universe. Like nihilists can chortle all the want about how everything is just chaos and nothing has meaning or is connected to everything, and I used to be like that, but that kind of thinking could't have been more wrong. Everything is ordered. Everything is connected. And humans are the ultimate conduits of ordering matter even further.

I saw all the matter in the world and in the universe stretch back in time in a repeating fractal structure all the way back to its insertion. A saw shapes and repeating patterns and the footprint of gravity in everything.

Fucking mind blowing stuff, I'll say that much. And you can NEVER look at the world the same way after something like that.
>>
>>73661241
You are very fucking right for the most part, I disagree about that bit about needing the blue pill for societal cohesion.

But I experienced ego death two years ago, after graduating highschool did tons of shrooms with friends. I was the guy that was always pushing the limits with the stuff.
It absolutely ironed out my identity into a blank tee. What you said really encapsulates what I've gone through regarding ego death.

I used to be so easily charismatic and confident in myself but the combination of taking the first steps into early adulthood and ego death completely destroyed that. I inherited a new type of doubt in my sanity and gradually realized that whether I was insane or not didn't really matter. Because everyone is wracked with pathologies whether they are aware of it or not. All that matters is how good you are at playing the confidence game, when it comes to socializing. Goy are extremely subversive to the confidence game. Is some exudes confidence without any remarkable contradiction they will lap it up without criticism. And people in generaly are very disarming towards anything humorous. And that's what I used to embody, complete contrarian hilarity and a confidence that bordered on delusion.

Ego death wiped away all the delusions I propped myself on. But in the end I went for recapturing who I was again. And after two years I'm just barely starting to recoalesce into who I was before. I think this is a positive thing though, its like reading your favorite book a second time through. There are so many things you missed about the story and how things connected, after that second read through you gain a new sort of depth into yourself and other people at your disposal.

Also esotericism off of /x/ really helps with restructuring your mind after the reboot.
>>
>>73664490
this

my life was going nowhere, no real career, no positive outlook on where my life would end up (was 18 years old at the time)

then i tripped so fucking hard, had a massive ego death, put everything in reality and finally discovered what i needed to do to become successful.

am now 25 with a wife, 2 kids, a mortgage and a $100k pa paying job. i often look back to those times of disparity while tripping as a key to how i got to where i am now.
>>
>>73664389
When your life is boring as fuck and everything you do is because its whats expected of you, it feels good to go completely out of your mind, weither good or bad.

You obviously dont seem like the type of person you would value that sort of experience and i really dont give a fuck, no one is going to force you to use them.

No, there is no benefit in the sense that you dont need them to survive. Its not going to make you instantly good at math or anything. What the fuck are you talking about "benefit."

if there were benefits it wouldnt be an illegal drug you fool. Its called getting high. Its as natural as killing and procreation and has been done by humans since the beginning of time. It was probably done by our evoutionary ancestors as well, and for all we know could have been integral to the development of culture and civilization.
>>
>>73664564
>It made me realise just how much order there is in the universe. Like nihilists can chortle all the want about how everything is just chaos and nothing has meaning or is connected to everything, and I used to be like that, but that kind of thinking could't have been more wrong. Everything is ordered. Everything is connected. And humans are the ultimate conduits of ordering matter even further.

This is nice anon. Had that experience too.
>>
>>73663852
You can still do that shit as an adult, and with a family. Just get some alone time.
>>
What's a good way to get psychedelics? Agora?
>>
>>73656610
I have. Didn't take mega dose of the Pedro but had a good time. Psychedelics are good fun when used safely.
Just don't get lost in the mirror
>>
I'm down to, I just have yet to find a way to get my hands on it. I'm going to try mushrooms first to ease in and once I've done it a few times try DMT. The problem is it's, again, not the easiest drug to get your hands on.
>>
>>73662744
smoke it
>>
When you guys did DMT was there a presence there that you couldn't quite place? A voice in the background welcoming and guiding you through the layers and layers of darkness? I keot hearing, "It's not your time? Why are you here? Go back." Brought me to tears, and for awhile after I would start to cry uncontrollably. Not like bawling, but a few tears would trickle and I would get a lump in my throat
>>
>>73664952
>Just don't get lost in the mirror

Im curious as to what you mean by this. Are you talking about a literal mirror?

I have never looked into a mirror while on psychedelics but I have to stop myself from looking into a mirror anytime I smoke weed. Something about my own face is incredibly interesting, kind of spooky, and slightly frustrating all at the same time.

It's like I'm looking at a face I've never seen before, like how other people see me. I've wasted almost a whole trip just looking at my reflection.
>>
>>73662744
Dab it
>>
>>73664654
Why do you faggots always assume someone hasn't done them? I've done shrooms. They grow in every forest here.

The reason I am not telling you my experience is because people like OP have a No True Scotsman mentality. He already said in the first post that if I don't agree with him it's because I don't know how to use drugs.

>What the fuck are you talking about "benefit."
I am not the one bringing it up. It's you guys who claim that there are benefits to using these drugs. Did you not even read the OP?
The reason I hate you faggots and speak out against you is because your bullshit is what attracted me to shrooms in the first place. You faggots can't simply enjoy a nice trip. You have to make it gay by lying about the benefits, saying it's going to kill your ego and expand your mind. It just doesn't happen. You're just tripping out and losing your shit, you're back to normal when the trip ends.
You can make the same claims about any drug. WOAH ALCOHOL EXPANDS YOUR MIND!! IT GIVES YOU EGO DEATH!!! Just as legit of a claim.
>>
>>73664591
"I used to be so easily charismatic and confident in myself but the combination of taking the first steps into early adulthood and ego death completely destroyed that."

This senpai. I used to be so charismatic and confident, but i was aware I was kind of an inconsiderate asshole sometimes. I was fucking prom king for godsakes.

I haven't been laid in 4 yeas and have no confidence in anything other than my ability to think for myself.

It makes me sad sometimes. Daily i think about This. I use to want to be an actor and probably could have done a good job the way I was, but I took the redpill. Now im trying to be a filmmaker. Im graduating calarts on friday. It was the roughest thing i've ever had to do, since they teach you nothing about narrative structure and everything about experimentalism. That would sound like it woudl be easier after having taken psychs but it jsut continued to travel me and destroy my love for shitty popular movies.

The only reason i talk about dosing the blue pill is because now that im getting out I want to make films that are artistic but conform to a storied structure enough to become popular, because im terrified of being poor and making art that no one understands..... but its weird, even after taking all of those drugs, all the art i was exposed to didnt make me happier or feel like a better person. At this point i feel like the only worthwhile thing I can do in my life is "crack the code" of how to make a movie thats going to do really really really well not only culturally, but financially as well. I realized that even though I want to take drugs and kill my ego and be free and have hippie sex and laugh all day and travel the world (my brother does this) it just doesnt feel like "who I am" even though "who i am" is supposedly just my ego....

i have a long road ahead of me. and I know that taking acid would make me ok with just dropping all of that aside and cleansing my worries, but I feel that I know better.
>>
File: sp_kids_3.jpg (58 KB, 600x392) Image search: [Google]
sp_kids_3.jpg
58 KB, 600x392
But psychedelics are schedule I drugs; our government doesn't want us to do them and will put us in federal prison for it!

Think of the children!
>>
File: 12646536243.jpg (35 KB, 450x299) Image search: [Google]
12646536243.jpg
35 KB, 450x299
>>73654524
I had LSD once and I didn't understand it.
Colors looked brighter and more vibrant, I laughed at stupid shit and later, when it turned dark, everything around me seemed menacing and I had this intense sense of impending doom. I decided to fight it by going out for a walk, eventually the feeling went away.

Pretty meh experience overall to be honest, family.
>>
>>73654524
Can someone enlighten me?

As a 24 year old male who has never done more than weed or ecstasy socially, I have always been curious about psychodelics.

>Specifically DMT and LSD

My only fear is that I would freak the fuck out and have a bad trip, which I have read makes it more likely that you would have a bad trip.
Typically on weed I get paranoid.
BUT, I have heard the affect it can on people and how it can be a postive life changing experience IE Steve Jobs
>>
>>73665152
Why would anyone want to experience ego death.

It sucks.

Just because it didnt happen to you doesnt mean it doesnt happen. It does.
>>
>>73654524

Fuck off degenerate. Drugs, including psychedelics can cause permanent damage to the brain. This is the last thing the white race needs.
>>
>>73654524
Drugs cause more harm than good.
The truth is perfectly accessible to a sober mind you fucking degenerate drug-faded shitlord.
>>
>>73665297
How do you feel about alcohol
>>
As an aside, it's important to check your ego. Some of us can do it without psychedelics, but many can't or flat out refuse to. That's a shame. I honestly believe the world would be a better place, but those who hold the power would lose their power if this was the case and if you want to know why DMT is illegal despite it having 0 proven risks health-wise, it's because people would see through all the bullshit we have built into society today.
>>
>>73665297
>hurr psychedelics are degenerate

every important historical figure / inventor in the past 200 years has used psychedelics to enhance their learning.

kys
>>
>>73655181
>>get trapped in the abyss with the realization that not a single thing on this earth matters.
I've been stuck here for 3 years
whats next?
>>
>>73654524
>tfw you saw your conscious on the true red pill; dxm
>and almost died

that was the best
I love her ;_;
>>
>>73665470
get a cat
>>
>>73665129

He probably means seeing yourself in everything, almost like a delusional person. I've had breaks from reality that weren't good for me after doing too many psys, can't take them anymore really.
>>
>>73665470
Just try to become as sucessful as you can in societies eyes. You'll know deep down it doesn't matter but you'll feel like a magician once everyone starts kissing your ass.
>>
>>73654524
>>73654524
Done each of them along with mescaline, pure MDMA (amazing for group conversations and letting yourself go, or just chilling with an intimate partner) and salvia (chewing a fresh picked cud w/ smoking, and each separately). While salvia may not seem that great I highly recommend it if you're willing to deal with potentially terrifying mindfucks that take issues in your psyche and beat you with them, plus you can hyperspace the same as with DMT. Hyperspacing is when you completely forget this reality and find yourself off in something else.
OP, you're a dumbass who needs to get out into the world and socialize beyond your stoner psychonaut community. I know people whom are far more wise than I that have never taken drugs.
>>
>>73665470
>not a single thing on this earth matters

I had an ego death too, except i took away from it a more positive outlook.

Nothing matters, therefore the only real thing that should matter is your own happiness, so you need to do whatever it takes to achieve your own happiness and success, because in the end your own experience in this world is all that matters
>>
>>73655694
>i'm pretty much ready to die whenever nature says its time
fuuuuuuuuuuuuck
>>
>>73665530
No. Literally dont look in the mirror. The first time I did acid i looked in the mirror, pressed my head against it and traded places with my reflection. It was my first out of body experience.

Fucking scary.
>>
>>73665286
I don't think it's an actual thing. Really don't.
I've read people describe their ego death. They're all describing a completely different thing entirely.

One person says that ego death was when they realized they were a living breathing creature. Another person says that ego death was when they temporally lost all their memories. Another person says that ego death was when they couldn't figure out if they were ever alive before before this exact time.
What these people are describing isn't ego death. It's just confusion. It's not ''ego death''. It's just people tripping their balls off getting extremely confused while having an intense experience.
Ego death is such a pseudo-intellectual psychobabble term that doesn't actually mean anything when you think about it or try to define what it is.
>>
>>73665273
DMT there is no way to chimp out. You literally hit it and close your eyes for 5 or so minutes basically dead. First usualky bright lights that fade unti darkness. From there it is hard to explain, and is slightly different for everybody.

LSD is fun, but you can lose your shit. Baaically it makes your brain communicate to parts it normally doesn't so you have different connections being made. So a lot of variant there. I completely chimped out once when I overdosed on LSD freshmen year of uni, and ended up getting arrested. Last time I did Psyechedlics. While I don't regret doing them in general I do regret that 2nd tab.
>>
I've tried all of the above. Taken a ten strip of 150mcg lsd, a quad of sanfranciscans as well as blasting off while falling into a khole... among other things hallucinogenic. Ego death is neat and all; it provides perspective at times when you get caught up in the histrionics of life. However, it's not a necessary experience at all. People claim they're not harmful at all and for me, this has been true. I've also seen people who never really come back or are permanently changed by the experience for the worse. Not to mention all of those self proclaimed "enlightened" 27 year old, dread lock touting dead head wannabes.
>>
File: filename-540599-3624984267538.jpg (44 KB, 450x450) Image search: [Google]
filename-540599-3624984267538.jpg
44 KB, 450x450
Just adding another friendly warning here. Be careful with these things. If you are insecure, repressing some shameful aspect of yourself, or generally secretly displeased with how you are living your life, these drugs can make you confront those things in an incredibly brutal and terrifying way, ways that you can't really imagine before it happens. I almost killed myself during an LSD trip. And was practically psychotic for a few days, and spent probably half a year integrating a nightmare trip. Now much later, I can say I gained from it, but it was not pleasant in the least.
>>
File: 1462756215204.jpg (74 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1462756215204.jpg
74 KB, 600x600
>>73665512
dog*

>>73655181
It does suck, but this is a part of everyone's life. Truly a failed species.
>>
>>73665711
First you say they are all copying each other so it cant be real and its bullshit because you are saying it makes you realize we are all one.
Now you are saying its a subjective experience (because we are obviously individuals with subjective minds).

Fuck off.
>>
>>73665711
ego death is real, i've experienced it, and i believe it to be a good thing. very enlightening. it puts you in your place in a way to say you really, truely, 100% don't fucking matter to this world and to this universe.

the only thing that then matters from that point on is your own happiness. you just want to make your experience in this world as pleasant as possible and stop caring about anything or anyone else outside of your immediate reach. feels good man
>>
>ego death
I may have gotten there once, it was closer to a blackout than any kind of experience so I can't really say I understand what people mean by this.
>>
File: image.png (48 KB, 500x362) Image search: [Google]
image.png
48 KB, 500x362
First time i did acid i was with my dad and i heard a rooster crow in my yard after our trip in the forest. Naturally i went over to grab my 22 and i shot it.

When picking up its dead body the skin of his legs was the same as the skin on my hands. Why had i killed a living being for no reason other than its noise annoyed me? I felt really guilty. Now i eat a fair amount of rooster soup. Cant kill without eating after that experience.
>>
>>73665876
it's where you realize the reality of our universe, and how un-important you truely are to it. the universe doesn't give a shit if you have a new car, it's all just petty bullshit. your own ego just dies because in the end it truely is worthless
>>
>>73658582
>"Nigga it's just fast food!"

Jokes aside, nice post
>>
might as well use this degenerate as fuck thread to check if I am banned or not
>>
>>73665470
That's because you haven't yet realized the connection with the 'divine' with our reality. Our reality is rooted and thus of the greaterness. We are the divine incarnate.
Realize your potential and do the greatest of things you can in this world. You are nothing but a tendril of the tree of life and existence, nourish her and you nourish yourself. This is no hippy all are equal bullshit either, remember your branch and stem before the others while attempting to simultaneously help all. Priorities are not to be forgotten like a halfwit who cannot take the greater grasped notion and then break down implications.
>>
>>73656101
I accepted eath under a heavy dose too. And 3 days later I went bck to normal and realized i was fucked up
>>
>>73665825
You should do some LSD to teach you how to read.
You're not really making junkies look good. Look at yourself. You're an American who has a hard time comprehending English. You're like a walking breathing anti-drug ad.

I hope you're not actually American and just some Mexican illegal.
>>
I once took 6 tabs of LSD each of them 115 micrograms so in total 690 micrograms. The first hour was fine then I started thinking about red pilling and /pol/ and all the shit associated with it. The second hour I literally lost my shit, I can't remember much from the experience but my friends have videos of me pissing on the ground, destroying my computer, and listening to death grips while stomping on a laptop and jacking off. I destroyed my friend's house, including all of his windows, his laptop, xbox 360, his TV, his pool cleaner, his microwave, his lamps, window shades, and his toilet. I learned a lot from the experience and I still do LSD to this day in less doses obviously, and that was my one bad trip, taught me a lot and basically red pilled me on life, I could probably write a book on what I saw but I won't and it's stored in my mind forever only for me to see. LSD I think is important for being an actual red-pilled successful individual but this effect can be done without LSD and drugs in general. Just another human experience that maybe you should try.
>>
>>73666133
Or, you could tell us what you saw and not be a faggot.
>>
>>73666133
who the fuck thinks of /pol/ while tripping.

get a fucking life
>>
Just tripped today /pol/, on 2 grams of mushies. It was a light experience, pretty sedating at times. My gf and I just sat in the sun and bathed for awhile in the forest nearby.

Tripping in the Winter is different than towards the Summer. In the Winter I'm filled with energy, and want to walk around and explore. During the warmer months it's nice to just explore the forest or go to a beach and enjoy the sun.

The come up always sucks, lots of nausea and I almost puked a few times, but always worth everything that follows. I love mushrooms <3

On higher doses, I have ego death experiences and one trip actually cancelled my cigarette addiction.
>>
File: 1462878677150.jpg (468 KB, 1006x799) Image search: [Google]
1462878677150.jpg
468 KB, 1006x799
I've never had an ego is my soul free from this prison yet thanks
>>
>>73665858
You're just describing something so mundane and boring it's meaningless.
I experience what you describe as ego death without needing drugs, and I don't call it ego death. That's just how I feel and how I live my life.
>>
>>73666133
You're a shitty friend.
>>
>>73654524
Degenerate and fucks your brain up.
>>
Psychedelic experiences are plagued by pseudo intellectualism and confirmation bias. Highly subjective, highly inconsistent, highly over praised. Not real science desu.
>>
>>73654524
>redpilled

Can we please stop using this bullshit fedora term? It doesn't fucking mean anything at this point.
>>
>>73665203
>even though "who i am" is supposedly just my ego
we are we whoever we want to be. The furthest dreams can be grasped by the strongest will thats my mantra. You have my respect for going after your dreams after ego death threw you into the rut. You could of ditched everything and follow a path towards guaranteed happiness but honestly thats for fucking quitters.

Putting everything aside because nothing really matters but how you enjoyed your life is for nihlists who don't want to leave a mark on this earth. And thats what I really live for, being a part of the story and leaving my mark.
Right now I'm at school going into a trade to make sure I got a fallback but very soon I'm about gonna get down towards making ground in achieving my ultimate dreams. I want to become a cartoonist and own a studio where my creativity can run free. The only thing stopping me is money. Fortunately I have an ace in the hole. My dad was a professional boxer and raised me boxing since I was 7. Pretty soon I'm gonna start my training to become a professional boxer and get some big millionaire bucks. I inherited a lot of strength and training from my father so I think I got a shot at it. It just makes so much sense. I gotta kick everyone's ass to reach my dreams.

And when capital and fame is in my grasp I am going to live out who I was before into the ultimate form of what that could possibly be and become a complete megalomaniac IRL shitposter. I'll dedicate the entirety of my money towards creating an entertainment empire that will rival the collective globalist's entertainment empire and will advertise it as the media empire that's going to defeat the illuminati at its own game. I'll purchase 4chan from hiroshimoot to help with memeing my way. And most importantly achieve the dream of making a cartoon I've been concocting in my head for 6 years now.
>>
>>73666116
I dont get why you are arguing semantics.

Ego death is a "complete loss of subjective self-identity.

I've experienced that.

You haven't.

What's the problem here.

Why are you so fucking mad about this?
>>
>>73666268
so what you're saying is that simply living in latvia induces ego death
>>
>>73666133
Zack?
>>
>>73666268
well that's good for you man. you can reach that point without needing your fabricated world shattered infront of you while tripping balls. nice.

but for the rest of us who live in western society with all the cultural bullshit pushed through tv etc, as a growing teenager, it can be easy to get swept up in all that bullshit.

acid helped me escape that, my ego death was very enlightening and has lasted to this day still
>>
>>73666396
yet the old saying "this shit is crazy brah" always holds true, brah
>>
>>73666425
>>73665203
Yeah my dreams are far-fetched thats why I got the fallback, but fuck it if you're gonna have dreams have them be the most wild shit possible and will it even if it means destroying yourself. That's virtue.

Sorry for the blog, if I ever do achieve anything of semblance to a media empire look out for the name VErbadoo.
>>
>>73654676

Why would scientist voluntarily do dmt? What about the stories of professors handing out lsd?

Theres plenty of non degenerate psychs out there
>>
>>73666425

You sound like a fucking badass.

Good luck anon, especially with the cartooning. Start small. The great thing about tooning is that it takes very little resources.
>>
>>73666556
Please Anon, just admit you were a little slow
>>
>>73665629
This really resonated with me, thanks for this post.
Sometimes when posting on 4chan, I like to think of the rest of the comments as being an extension of my own consciousness.
>>
>>73666460
I am not arguing semantics. You're completely ignoring my arguments. I didn't argue semantics even once.
You're just acting like a baby throwing a tantrum. You can't read, you can't explain anything, you can't argue and now you're using the outdated ''u mad???'' meme that hasn't worked for years.

People shouldn't do drugs just out of fear of becoming like you.
>>
>>73666488
Nope, not my name.
>>73666309
I paid for what I did 2x over
>>73666240
I just was thinking and that's what I thought of
>>73666226
I thought of how jews manifest our reality and how everything we know might or might not be real and created by the jews including death and our human consciousness.
>>
>>73654524
>ego death
>redpilled

Top lmao
>>
File: image.jpg (530 KB, 1600x1157) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
530 KB, 1600x1157
>trying to do anything on a smart phone wile on lsd

Ha ha ha its a kid square toy for me to push fun button! Whee i can call my mom on this box thing! Hello? Oh hi grandma! I love you!
>>
>>73666683
Remind me of your argument because I don't think you have one.
>>
Did 2 strong tabs of acid a year ago.

1. Ego Death is real
2. Combined with weed the thought loops are dreadful
3. The peak was incredible, and you instantly sense when the decline begins. It was both reassuring and depressing. Glad it wasn't permanent brain damage but sad it was ending
4. Set and setting helps
5. Don't trip alone
6. Watching Planet Earth is the cure for a bad trip
7. I found God
8. Days later my revelations wore off
>>
>>73666609
thank you senpai. I hope I can revive the vapid mess that passes for cartoons in the west now-a-days. Best of luck to you too.
>>
I would do DMT, LSD and a larger dose of mushrooms perhaps, but I will never do salvia again.

Never do salvia, friends.
>>
>>73666655
slow? because i was focused on trying to be cool, trying to get the girl, trying to get the career to impress everyone else?

sorry m8, but for everyone else who isn't an autistic sperg like yourself, the above is the norm for a teenager in our civilized world
>>
>>73665728
>DMT there is no way to chimp out. You literally hit it and close your eyes for 5 or so minutes basically dead. First usualky bright lights that fade unti darkness. From there it is hard to explain, and is slightly different for everybody.

Have heard interestingly with DMT that it exists naturally in our bodies(or all living things) and is released at death, which makes it that much more interesting to me.
So you essentially close your eyes and are in your head the whole time seeing and feeling different things?
Can you interact with people?

>LSD is fun, but you can lose your shit.
With LSD are you like seeing hallucinations and weird shit or is it just more of a mental/perceptive change.

I only have alcohol, ecstasy, and pot to compare to.
>>
Has anyone experienced ego death or at least something close to it smoking weed or doing dabs?

the first time I ever smoked weed I was probably 13 and smoked way too much. I have never been that high again it was legitimately like a psychedelic trip
>>
File: 1462821182735.jpg (525 KB, 1500x797) Image search: [Google]
1462821182735.jpg
525 KB, 1500x797
>>73666904
ah, my mistake
you're still a little slow

what a shame
>>
>>73666963
Yes I have. But only after I did acid.

Before, my weed experience was always super silly or very trippy visually.
>>
>>73666916
not necessarily hallucinating objects and shit, just blasted with colors and fractals. It's like you visually perceive sound at certain doses.

You will hear this a lot and it is true: It's impossible to describe a trip to one who has never tripped. But after you drop acid, most everything people say to describe the experience you understand and relate to
>>
>>73666963
You may think you experienced true ego death, but acid is on a whole other level.
>>
The only reason ego death happens is because there is a rhetoric that when you do drugs you should completely submit to the drug mentally and go wherever it takes you or else you might have a bad trip.

Contrary to what this latvian guy is saying, it does happen, but name one other instance where its ok to "completely submit" to wherever the experience takes you.
>>
>>73666556
You're probably the first person in the thread who has a comprehensive and sane perspective on drugs.

I understand what you mean, I just wouldn't call it ego death. It's more like you simply looked at life from a different perspective whilst tripping.

It's not something exclusive to drugs. Just look at someone like Ramzpaul. He was a good goy. The so called ego death for him was when he decided to actually read Mein Kampf. He was told all his life that Hitler wrote in his book about the big lie and how Germans are stupid because Hitler told them the big lie and they all bought into it.
He reads the book and he finds out that Hitler didn't advocate the big lie, he was saying that Jews tell the big lie. That was the experience shattered RamzPaul's world view and changed his life forever.
I can see how you could have something similar while on drugs. It can make you think differently.
>>
ive done 1/4 oz of shrooms but im scared of acid because a friend of mine never came down.
>>
>>73666916
>seeing hallucinations
Don't imagine it like a film playing in front of your eyes. Your perception changes but it seems real. It seems like it is all you.

What I heard many people say, myself included, when on LSD or Shrooms is: "THIS IS THE REAL ME!"
>>
>>73667187
>name one other instance where its ok to "completely submit" to wherever the experience takes you.

If your girl starts sucking my dick.
>>
>>73666963
Yes. The first time I ever got vaped weed.
Didn't feel shit on the lungs so I sucked it in like oxygen for 10 minutes straight. Took about 30 minutes for full effects but at that point I hallucinating heavily and felt high for days after
>>
>>73667246
this.
>>
>>73666866
Smoked pot and did mushrooms twice before before, never again. It just throws you into an infantile state with infininte thought loops. I kept worrying about having water and if the person who's house I was in was mad at me.

Bad trip bonus the place I was in had call of duty on the start screen for six hours so there was this eery, subtly adrenaline rushed background music that made me feel like a baby dinosaur hiding from predators.
>>
>>73667289
kek
bantz done right because i actually like you more now and im not even mad

bantz should be about having fun and making friends
>>
is it safe to order on the darknet? a country boy like me has no other way.
>>
>>73667402
It is as long as you aren't buying large quantities
>>
>>73667358
I was caught in a thought loop about something like "I finally know the question that nobody knows to ask." Dropping in a few days and beinging a notepad so that if it comes back to me i can write it down and then laugh my ass off once im sober and it once again makes no sense at all
>>
>>73655132
I did weed and shrooms already. It made me feel like I was having fever (minus the heat and sweating).

I only thought a lot of retarded things. Even if i wrote them down, they were all pretty stupid ideas that I would be ashamed of later. I don't think it was productive at all.
>>
What you guys are all saying really is just nihilist, and nihilism isn't proven until we know if the universe have or not a purpose. If it has, you are all wrong, because even if we put things in scale, we can be small, but without the infinitesimal parts there is no whole.

Also, one can get to nihilism without using drugs. So fuck off degenerates, don't justify your addiction just because you cant deduce things without it.

Wan't to know what really is ego death? A vegetable. Someone without will.
>>
File: 1440127442293.jpg (31 KB, 720x414) Image search: [Google]
1440127442293.jpg
31 KB, 720x414
>>73666656
>Sometimes when posting on 4chan, I like to think of the rest of the comments as being an extension of my own consciousness.

your consciousness is 4chan? o boy
>>
>>73667509
also when weedfinally kicked hard my face felt like it was burning (though not in a painful way) and laughing hard could feel painful and i had to stop myself

Also it kicked in on a rooftop party and I immediately could not bear the idea of being near drunk people. Got my friends to bolt ASAP
>>
>>73667205
True words, mate. My experience on LSD was enlightening. Ego death was just quite serious at the time, as you feel utterly useless like you may as well stop existing all together. But once you sober up you can take away from it a more positive and enlightening perspective.

Wish i could have reached that point with other methods, but at the same time i don't regret my drug experimentation phase one bit.
>>
File: andrei-tarkovsky-stalker-1979.jpg (425 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
andrei-tarkovsky-stalker-1979.jpg
425 KB, 1280x720
>>73667205
I feel like this is you.
>>
>>73667358
>>73667509

Exactly. I thought it would be interesting, but it's just retarded.

I would watch an YouTube video and think something stupid like "wow this guy must be super hungry" (?).

And then you sober up and realize it was all stupid
>>
>>73655207
This is literally anybody you talk to in American transformational culture, and I'm fucking sick of it. Not a straw man, literally have had entire conversations spoken to me multiple times of this same stupid inane bullshit
>>
>>73667053
Thank you for the response.
I feel like I have a decent imagination, I guess I am just trying to mentally prepare for something that is seemingly mind-blowing/ un-mentally-preparable
>>
>>73667698
Why would I be a slav?
>>
>>73666916
I didn't try to interact with anyone. I opened my eyes for like a second, but I just felt the need to close them instantly. Although it was only 5 minutes it felt like much much longer. Basically here is how my trip went. I took the dab, and make sure to hokd it in as long as possible. My eyes are shut then flood lights covering mh whole vision. They fade out and I am in the cosmos shooting forward chaotically. I feel like I have free falling thtough a jumbled darkness of space. I hear a voice faintly whispering, "take control, take control." Over an over. I eventually start to meditate as I was previously just sitting on a bed with me legs out back to the wall. Once I start meditating the free fall comes to a complete stop. On either side of me is this omnipresent being shooting down like aisles, but at the same time they weren't there just stars and the galaxy and stuff. I slowly start to fly kind of down this aisle feeling as if I was my concious self in complete control of myself, but only in this alternate space like universe. This voice then starts trying talking to me saying things like, "why are you here? You aren't suppoaed to be here?" And shit like that. As I ascend through this aisle I just have this feeling of complete nothingness. I was momentarily content. Content with nothing and everything. This voice wasn't just like one voice it was like an infinite number of voices and beings all communicating with me at once. It was really indescribable the feeling. Anyways near the end the voice say, "well it's time for you to go back" then I opened my eyes and felt changed. I was choked up and felt as if death was no longer the end.

On pure LSD it's like what everyone is saying here. The feeling of oneness yada yada yada. My bad trip story was pretty funny though I'll share if you want.
>>
>>73654524
>There are people on this board who have never sucked a dick and yet claim to be HIGH TEST.
>>
>Alcohol makes your brain stupid
>Think you are making good choices
>Sober
>Realize how stupid you were
>Take LSD
>Brain fucked up, think you are having good ideas
>Brain suffers permanent damage
>Still think ideas were good after become sober
>>
>>73654524
I miss the parties Alex Grey used to throw when he had his gallery in NYC. The fucker was a total space cadet but he had one hell of a beautiful space to trip and dance around like a retard.
>>
>>73654676
Fucking leave criticizes this.

Well what the fuck IS IT then.

Its not made up. You actually experience this.

Someone didnt cook up in a lab exactly how it will effect your thoughts so they could control you.

What the fuck is it then?

Its not just Poision that fucks you up.

You dont simply start having seisures or black out or have your senses turn to nonsense.

Ok. A hallucination is something that happens when your brain loses sensory imput and your imagination fills in the blank.

Yes, all of this experience is generated from your own mind.

Doesnt make it any less amazing.

This is why people talk about ego death.

You have all this amazing god experience and then realize (sometimes) that none of its real which gives you some insight into ALL religion and non rational thought.

Its really like using wasabi as a palette cleanser. Really intense, then clean.
>>
wow you haven't dropped acid?
you must be boring haha ;)

excuse me while i subdue my lower nature...
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 35

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.