[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
redpill me of Pierre Trudeau
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
File: Pierre Trudeau.jpg (31 KB, 290x290) Image search: [Google]
Pierre Trudeau.jpg
31 KB, 290x290
redpill me of Pierre Trudeau
>>
Perpetually pits the separatistfags against the federalistfags to win. Jew-tier.
>>
>>73653523
he said fuck off once
>>
Best PM ever tbqh
>>
>>73653523
His wife cheated on him and slept with the Rolling Stones a bunch

That's probably why your PM has a dumb pretty boy look to him
>>
>>73653523
a great man tbqfh
>>
>>73653903
this
PET in a nutshell: "fuck everything west of toronto and east of quebec"
>>
>>73653936

November be didn't he said fuddle duddle
>>
>>73653523
The Canadian version of Stalin
>>
Poorly hidden Quebec separatist pretending to be a prime minister. Probably secretly funded the FLQ.
>>
>Pierre Trudeau on terrorism
>just watch me [enact martial law to stop them]

>Justin Trudeau on terrorism
>if you kill your enemies, they win

getting cucked by the Rolling Stones, not even once
>>
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/October_Crisis
>>
File: turdeau.jpg (2 MB, 2939x1449) Image search: [Google]
turdeau.jpg
2 MB, 2939x1449
He was a communist during the cold war era who was investigated by the CIA as a result, he was also into swinging with his wife, who was confirmed to have "toured" with the Rolling Stones and she is on record describing her affinity for various recreational drugs like cannabis, lsd, mescaline, cocaine, etc.

He's one of the main reason Canada adopted "multiculturalism"
>>
diarrhea
>>
got cucked by the rolling stones started Canada's multiculti
>>
He killed free speech and ruined the country with his "constitution" He was a terrible leader and everyone hated him, hence why he got voted the fuck out. Jews manipulate the media to make young generations think he was loved, and John A macdonald was hated. Revisionist history.

Also his wife was a whore and was a literal communist.
>>
>>73653523
LITERAL KEK

also was the first to poz a western nation in its very own constitution
>>
File: a leaf2.png (879 B, 80x55) Image search: [Google]
a leaf2.png
879 B, 80x55
>>73653523
as far as Prime Ministers go i'd rank Trudeau the elder somewhere between Mackenzie Bowell and Kim Campbell.

hope that helps
>>
File: WHO ARE DA FATHA.png (3 MB, 1540x1008) Image search: [Google]
WHO ARE DA FATHA.png
3 MB, 1540x1008
>>73654088>>73654492
>>73654611>>73655398
>Captcha was of Quebec street signs
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.