[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: we pretend like it's actually happening and we're
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: images.jpg (8 KB, 275x183) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
8 KB, 275x183
ITT: we pretend like it's actually happening and we're posting on /pol/
>>
>>73652293
The worst part of a real happening would be the fact that we would likely lose our connections and be unable to shitpost about it.
>>
That settles it. Now I'm on #CruzControl
>>
>>73652600
>my worst nightmare
>>
I have no eyelids
>>
>>73652293
FACK SHIT IZ HABBENING
>>
Guys absolutely nothing is going to happ
>>
File: 1459691830804.jpg (934 KB, 1441x762) Image search: [Google]
1459691830804.jpg
934 KB, 1441x762
>>73652293
>>
>>73652293
a.k.a plan the happening
>>
Pls keep posted
>>
>>73652706
Hi same flag.
>>
I told you to keep me posted and you actually were able to

You glorious bastard
>>
>>73652293
Who /comfy/ here? I just took my iodine pills and watching Alex Jones.
>>
Tel Aviv sure looks pretty when it's all lit up at night,
>>
>>73652293
0.5% gdp growth last quarter

canada burns and after only a week has decreased its oil production 25%. the fire is expected to last months

turkey is soon to become a member of the EU and with that a flood of arabs will begin the new rapeapoloza

obama threatens the UK. says if they leave the EU murica wont do business with them and might prompt the UK to let russia into the atlantic unchecked any time russia wants to park subs 2.5 miles off the coast of DC

australia told by the UN they cant restrict the movement of people that reach australia even if their application for citizenship hasnt been approved

germany demands a united EU military to use against non EU european nations who dont want rapefugees

>thank god that was only a dream. must have been a fugue state or something. so whats happening /pol/...
>>
Growing up i always loved setting up a fire pit in my backyard. How insteresting the flames were to look at. But that obly lasted for acouple of hours.

Now i shall watch the flames burn everything that stands. Nothing else to do but sit back and relax and watch it all burn
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.