[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hillary Clinton TOO OLD??
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5
Do you guys think that Hillary Clinton is too old to be president? I sure the hell do!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E8Fu-aK_83o
>>
File: repotoid gif.gif (1 MB, 800x533) Image search: [Google]
repotoid gif.gif
1 MB, 800x533
she'd 782 and comes from the center of the earth (fact)
>>
She's a pig
>>
>>73651878
If she's too old, we have to invent a new phrase for what Bernie is
>>
>>73651878
Hillary 68
Trump 69
Bernie 74
>>
>>73652263
>tfw everyone is old as fuck
>tfw the best presidents have historically been the youngest
We are fucked
>tfw the irony the oldest is the last sane person in the race
>>
Hillary is probably going to die from an aneurysm halfway through the campaign. I'm looking forward to it.
>>
>>73652424

>tfw the best presidents have historically been the youngest

Reagan was the oldest and best though.
>>
>>73651878
arent all presidents old?

isnt there some law that says "you need to have this many years on this earth to be prez"?
>>
>>73652853

US constitution says must be at least 35 years old.
>>
>>73651878
Don't you think she looks tired?
>>
File: SER MERYN FUCKING TRANT.png (2 MB, 892x1187) Image search: [Google]
SER MERYN FUCKING TRANT.png
2 MB, 892x1187
TOO OLD
>>
>>73651878
Dont you think the looks tired?
>>
File: Done got told.jpg (12 KB, 427x324) Image search: [Google]
Done got told.jpg
12 KB, 427x324
>>73653232
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.