[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>decided to watch the electric jew for the first time in
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 6
File: cfdm.png (448 KB, 652x367) Image search: [Google]
cfdm.png
448 KB, 652x367
>decided to watch the electric jew for the first time in a couple years because I'm staying at a hotel
>this commercial comes on
>tfw the liberal propaganda isn't even subtle anymore

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2FJ5P-mwBNA
>>
File: Facepalm.jpg (38 KB, 539x442) Image search: [Google]
Facepalm.jpg
38 KB, 539x442
>>73647897
>Be OP
>Be Triggered
My Uncharted 4 thread was funnier
>>
>>73647897
This is why I only watch sports and movies from the 70's and earlier.
>>
>>73648168
This isnt a game cuckboi
>>
>>73648227
Should have put a comma after "sports".
>>
>>73648261
>Bluepilled faggot didn't see the thread I made yesterday
>>
>healthy all white family
>white father bonding with his white daughter

I don't think you know what true propaganda is.
>>
>libruuuUuUuuuUUuUuuls

You mean progressives, and they probably hate it, as it is suggesting that it is humerus for a man to dress up like a women.

The actual subtext of the commercial was that good men will do whatever to see their kids smile. Including something ridiculous, such as dressing up like a female to make her friends laugh at a party.

You're a fucking moron, get your shit together.
>>
>>73648381
Sorry i dont browse reddit
>>
File: kfkddkkk.png (31 KB, 500x679) Image search: [Google]
kfkddkkk.png
31 KB, 500x679
>>
I don't understand your hate. Crossdressing as a joke isn't anything new, or super degenerate. Now if this guy did this everyday then it would be a problem. It's not like he walked in on his daughter's party with a vibrator in his asshole and a fleshlight on his cock while rubbing his nipples.
>>
>>73647897
Calm down, OP. I'm sure his whore of a wife loves to fuck him when he's all dressed up like that.
>>
>>73649167
Yeah, Herman Goering was hilarious. And that Jefferson Davis, what a riot.
>>
>>73647897
>ad shows dressing as the opposite sex is a joke
>/pol/ thinks this is degenerate because knee-jerk response.
I should leave this shithole.
>>
>>73648261
>Not a game
You stupid blue pilled faggot.
Life is a fucking game.
>>
File: 65747478.jpg (317 KB, 500x745) Image search: [Google]
65747478.jpg
317 KB, 500x745
>>73650741
Then leave Mr. Fucked up teeth, big talker.

I agree with you. I don't think it's degenerate at all, but I bet you couldn't leave /pol/ even if you wanted to.
>>
>oy vey how can you expect to be a good father without putting on make-up, stockings, a dress, and dressing up like a fairy? it is for your daughter after all
>>
Straight men dressing up as women for laughs is a tradition that goes back thousands of years, pleb.
>>
>>73647897
There's nothing wrong with the commercial it's clearly a joke.
>>
>>73647897
>husband has a fairy dress that fits him

I'M STILL A MAN CUZ I HAVE A BEARD
>>
>>73647897
I ain't clicking that link.

Who is this? Is it that Eddie Lizzard faggot?

>>73648623
Progressives move, Liberals follow. What's progressive today, will be liberal standard tomorrow. Sorry to bust your delusion faggot, but liberalism is the dumbmass growth that the progressive cancer feeds on.
>>
>>73647897
> wahhhh stop liking wat I dont like!
>>
>>73651594
haha yea man good joke :) i got a good joke too
*puts on a dress and makeup as a male*

haha LOL!!! it's FUNNY

i LOVE big mama's house
>>
File: Capture000.png (747 KB, 796x525) Image search: [Google]
Capture000.png
747 KB, 796x525
The African and Asian girl laughing at him.
Top kek
>>
File: yatujustemoidereveille.jpg (39 KB, 449x491) Image search: [Google]
yatujustemoidereveille.jpg
39 KB, 449x491
>>73648168
>mfw every goddamn ad triggers me. Car's one might be the worse but I still remember those two fat niggers and cat odors.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.