[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
sea org
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 7
File: sea org.jpg (12 KB, 286x176) Image search: [Google]
sea org.jpg
12 KB, 286x176
scientology has its own fleet of navy ships, with crew, that go around and also many centers and paramilitary tier "church" groups which hold vast financial power.
why is nobody talking about this?
>>
http://exscientologykids.com/sea-org-2/
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A4aId8DDXuU
>>
bump for discussion, i'm reading up on it OP.
>>
>In 1967, L. Ron Hubbard raised a private navy, appointed himself Commodore, donned a dashing uniform of his own design and set forth on an extraordinary odyssey, leading a fleet of ships across the oceans variously pursued by the CIA, the FBI, the international press and a miscellany of suspicious government and maritime agencies.
While busy "researching" OT3 Hubbard was kicked out of Rhodesia in 1967 and flew to Las Palmas. In a letter to his third wife Mary Sue he writes "I'm drinking lots of rum and popping pinks and greys." People who cared for him at the time say they were astonished that he was existing "almost totally on a diet of drugs" and obsessed with removing his body-thetans (BTs). BTs are confused spirits of space aliens killed on earth 75 million years ago. They cling to human bodies and can only be exorcised by applying Scientology.
http://www.xenu.net/archive/so/
>>
File: 19821028-in.gif (51 KB, 592x848) Image search: [Google]
19821028-in.gif
51 KB, 592x848
>>
File: Bianca Perry 09.jpg (398 KB, 2600x1800) Image search: [Google]
Bianca Perry 09.jpg
398 KB, 2600x1800
What kind of armament do they possess?
How organized are they?
Could they take on any existing navy and come out on top?
>>
>>73648337
im sure they can beat most african and banana republics navys TBQH
>>
File: hubbard.gif (41 KB, 623x1013) Image search: [Google]
hubbard.gif
41 KB, 623x1013
>>73648195
>>
>>73648534
Reading up on Sea Org at Wikipedia.

Jesus fucking Christ, this shit's insane.
>>
>>73648963
what if this sect manages pedowood trough their celebrities??
>>
File: deer-hunting.jpg (55 KB, 625x370) Image search: [Google]
deer-hunting.jpg
55 KB, 625x370
>>73648337
No. Scientology inflates their own statistics quite a bit. I doubt that they have a single capable vessel. Its a religion after all, its all volunteer work. You wanna be a captain and play dress up? Write misgavage a million dollar check and have at it.
>>
File: image.jpg (164 KB, 850x725) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
164 KB, 850x725
Bumping for proper justice.
>>
File: index.jpg (10 KB, 235x214) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
10 KB, 235x214
This thread.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JCbKv9yiLiQ
>>
Scientologist spread there word of the coast of Somalia end up fighting Pirates make it happen.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.