[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
http://www.iflscience.com/environme nt/climate-change-could-
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
http://www.iflscience.com/environment/climate-change-could-make-middle-east-uninhabitable-no-matter-what-happens

>Researchers at the Max Planck Institute for Chemistry and the Cyprus Institute in Nicosia have been studying the effects of climate change on the notoriously dry and hot Middle East and North African regions for some time, and they have come to a chilling conclusion. Even with the Paris climate change agreement enforced by all signatories, who have pledged to limit warming to no more than 2°C (3.6°F), these parts of the world will still become so hot as to be uninhabitable within the near future.

So cool climate change deniers. Expect to see a bunch of MENA immigrants showing up at your doors!

Have fun, and good job ruining the planet

inb4
>muh muslims
>muh joos
The Oil jews covered this up and are now being sued for it. You act like the oil companies somehow have a VESTED INTEREST in climate change. This is NOT fear mongering. Europe will fall when this happens and this is an indisputable fact. Maybe this will make all the Bible Thumpers on the board reconsider that the 90% of climate scientist who see MAN MADE climate change as an issue, may have a point.
>>
It's basically genocide to not accept refugees at this point and I hope countries that do not are held accountable.
>>
>>73645954
Yet most of /pol/ would rather hide their ass and cry about "MUH NIGGERS"
Europe has fallen not just London. The culture will never recover, especially with the likes of /pol/ dragging them down.
>>
>>73645799

send them to Africa and SE Asia where there are already lots of Muslims
>>
>>73646338
Large parts of Africa are also becoming basically uninhabitable due to climate change. Face it, Europe is going to get BLACKED and there is nothing that they can do about it.
>>
>>73645799
>Have fun, and good job ruining the planet
>oil ruining the planet
>somehow this has nothing to do with muslims

Grade A thinking.
>>
>>73646509
Hahahahahahahaaa
>muslims sell oil to western countries and companies cause they have no other resources
>somehow the western and asian companies buying this oil is muslims fault

Always have to blame your problems on foreigners huh?
>>
>>73646715
>willingly selling something and profiting hugely from it
>somehow not your fault

Why do muslims always blame foreigner, which they call kafir in a very hurtful and racist way?

Anyway all muslims deserve to die so there's that.
>>
>>73646853
You act like the U.S. and all other companies didn't want the oil? When it wasn't sold to them they destabilized the region to get to it and give the banks there to the jews. It's a two way street buddy.
>>
>chilling
Partial "journalism".

>near future
Weasel words.

tl;dr, "just open your borders, kafirun".
>>
>>73646955
>It's a two way street buddy.

Oh so it's everybody's fault? Well then I guess there's no responsibility on either party either way since everybody went along willingly and profited from the trade.

Man, it sure is weird that Islam's holiest place is gonna turn into some fucking inhabitable hell hole. Real shame.

REAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA-
>>
>>73647205
>Islams holiest place
Israel?
Arabs are subhuman. It's the responsibility of the intelligent and holier race to lead the way.
>>
>>73647132
>I would rather ignore the findings from a reputable research centre than face facts
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/science/climate-change-could-make-parts-of-the-middle-east-and-north-africa-uninhabitable-a7010811.html

Is it better from this site :(?
>>
>>73647622
The Independent recently published (and recanted) an article calling for the purge of white people from universities and other public institutions.

It has an agenda and I don't trust it.

Also, reputable doesn't mean "this says something that fits my agenda".
>>
>>73645799
>not accounting for the global temperature pause
>clearly referring to a model so delusional that not even IPCC would try and sell it
>giving a single fuck what happens to rape animals in the deserts of MENA

Drink bleach leafnigger.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.