[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
it's 2016
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 5
File: citedel.png (2 MB, 2244x2408) Image search: [Google]
citedel.png
2 MB, 2244x2408
> The Citadel military college in South Carolina today denied a request from an incoming Muslim student to wear a traditional religious headscarf as part of her uniform, saying all cadets must "adopt a common uniform" while enrolled.

> The Council on American-Islamic Relations (CAIR) spoke with the student's family and said she is unlikely to attend the school because of its decision.

> “It’s another step in the struggle for patriotic Americans who want to serve their country,” CAIR spokesman Corey Saylor said today. “In 2016, it’s time for them to look at America today and understand that a diverse group of people want to go through the Citadel and follow a path to serve their country.”

https://gma.yahoo.com/citadel-military-college-denies-muslims-request-wear-headscarf-210404334--abc-news-topstories.html#
>>
>>73644121
I cringed, America continues to go down the toilet
>>
>>73644121
She would have known that every person has to wear the same uniform.
Uniform is a huge part of the military.
>>
>>73644121
>lolfuck traditions, uniforms, and just like history n' shit what about this one Muslim woman's feelings?
>>
>everyone has to wear the same uniform
>EXCEPT ME IM SO
SPECIAL

Either follow the rules for something you signed up for or fuck off
>>
>>73644121

>CAIR

This organization has fucking finacial links to terrorist organizations around the world. the fucking U.A.E. Lists them as a terrorist org... why the fuck havent we arrested them yet.
>>
>>73648253
Some Muslims said that the FBI are picking on them and calling them a "terrorist organization" when they really aren't
>>
>>73644121
>the military
>non-standard uniforms
This has nothing to do with any sort of phobia, racism or discrimination.
Everyone in a fucking army should wear standard uniforms to create a strong sense of unity and belonging for maximum morale and efficiency.

You don't go into the army for yourself or your beliefs; you go into the army for your country.

And if you don't understand how a standard unified army is several times stronger than one broken apart by beliefs and traditions you don't belong in the army.
>>
>>73648872

>Taqqiya

>Believing anything a mudslime says
>>
>>73644121
I've accepted that one day my school will be too much at odds with the broader society, and it will be deconstructed, and defunded to the point people no longer bother applying. I'm really only engaged to see just how long the institution can fight and survive. I have no doubt it will be killed eventually, but at least it can put up a fight as long as possible.

If it ever does disappear, I wouldn't be surprised if alumni come together to establish a military version of Hillsdale College--a private great books college, or something like it, that doesn't accept federal financial support.

Until then, I'll count every year its still open as a victory.
>>
File: catastrophic-failure-shrunk.png (182 KB, 359x540) Image search: [Google]
catastrophic-failure-shrunk.png
182 KB, 359x540
>>73648872
It is the Muslim Brotherhood under different branding.
Source: pic related
>>
I bet she went there knowing this to get free money and attention, just like cool clock Ahmed likely did at school in Texas
>>
File: 1450980070542.png (121 KB, 258x245) Image search: [Google]
1450980070542.png
121 KB, 258x245
>>73644121
>mfw i go to the citadel
>>
>>73644121
Somehow this is newsworthy
>>
>>73652421
The Citadel has been a favorite target of the leftist culture warriors for decades. First it was evil and racist because it didn't have any black cadets until 1966. Then it was sexist because it didn't admit women. Then it was racist for playing 'Dixie' as its official fight song at sporting events. Last month it was racist because there's still a confederate flag hanging in the chapel. Now it's islamophobic because it doesn't allow Muslims to wear hijabs in uniform.

It's a symbol of confederate, white, southern male, history-- Even the buildings on campus as white--and there are many who would love to see it destroyed
>>
>>73644121
>CAIR
>Muslim Brotherhood

no.
>>
>posting local news
No one gives a fuck
>>
I'm Commander Shepard and this is my favourite shop on the Citadel
>>
>>73653029
Admitted evident in federal court says otherwise

http://www.investigativeproject.org/1854/doj-cairs-unindicted-co-conspirator-status-legit#

https://counterjihadreport.com/2015/09/28/losing-the-war-on-islamic-terrorism/

"The 18-page document was entered into evidence in the 2008 Holy Land Foundation terror funding trial. Federal investigators found the document in the home of Ismael Elbarasse, a founder of the Dar Al-Hijrah mosque in Falls Church, Virginia, during a 2004 search. The document was written in 1991 by Muslim Brotherhood operative Mohamed Akram and lays out the Brotherhood’s plan as a “civilizational alternative” for infiltrating non-Islamic forms of society and governance for the “global Islamic state.”

The memo details the role of the Muslim Brother in North America:

The process of settlement is a ‘Civilization-Jihadist Process’ with all the word means. The Ikhwan [Brotherhood] must understand that their work in America is a kind of grand Jihad in eliminating and destroying the Western civilization from within and ‘sabotaging’ its miserable house by their hands and the hands of the believers so that it is eliminated and God’s religion is made victorious over all other religions. It is a Muslim’s destiny to perform Jihad and work wherever he is and wherever he lands until the final hour comes.

The memo further identifies numerous groups operating as fronts for the Brotherhood under the heading “a list of our organizations and the organizations of our friends.” Such groups are as the Islamic Society of North America (ISNA), Muslim Student Association (MSA), The Muslim Communities Association (MCA), as well as a litany of others are all identified. It is important to note that out of this memorandum the preeminent Muslim Brotherhood front organizations we see working within the United States today were born, those being the Council on American Islamic Relations (CAIR) and the Muslim Public Affairs Council (MPAC)."
>>
>>73644121
God speed citadel

-from a yankee
>>
>>73652240
I might go back to SC in NSUs just so I can perform a random uniform inspection on you out in town
>>
>>73649382
The military will cease to function. A muslim would divert supplies and resources from a non-muslim group under fire to a muslim group not even on the frontlines. This has happened over and over again throughout history and not just muslims. When the US shows itself to be weak militarily the landgrabs and resources wars will be insane.
>>
doing this sort of thing in a military environment is suicide

if you piss off the people you are supposed to live with at best they won't help you when you need it and at worst they'll conspire to get you kicked out for example stealing your shit before reviews

IMO what really happened here is she wanted to quit but needed a good excuse so she made up this story about the hijab.
>>
>>73644121
No one can serve two masters.

This woman has demonstrated that her allegiance to her religion is more important than her allegiance to her country.

Why would you ever want a cadet like that in the first place?
>>
>>73653612
She never matriculated--she was admitted to begin this fall. Her family obviously anticipated that this would be an issue, because they contacted the president and commandant before the girl had even finished high school. She has decided not to attend because should would have had to go uncovered, and they are now pursuing legal action.
>>
>>73653967
Of course they are. That's the mudslime modus operandi.
>>
>>73653967
Sounds like they want to go down the clockboy route and generate public outcry for attention
>>
Does any other Britfag here remember Goodness Gracious Me?
This story reminds of one of the sketches where a dude calls the emergency sevices demanding to get the "Sikh fire brigade" and the operator having to point out how that's not possible.
>>
>>73653335
If this is true, why is CAIR allowed to exist and flourish? It represented this Muslim student and clock boy in court
>>
Glad my city stood up to the barbarian invaders.
Thank you, Citadel
>>
>>73644121
Don't they allow beards in the military for religious reasons?

I swear they've allowed this bullshit in the past
>>
>>73645911
What? The Citadel told her no, this is a victory. Fuck assblasted lefties.
>>
>>73657080
It's usually depends on what the job being applied for is and what the religious requirement is.
For example. Sikh's can be police officers and allowed to wear turbans. However, Sikh's because they can't wear helmets aren't allowed to sign up to be a part of any form of armed police force.

Note I say this in referance to the UK. Obviously as most cops in the USA are armed as standard without the need of helmets. What I mean by "armed police" is basically the swat type jobs.
>>
>>73653529
Stop fucking off on 4chan and get pack to work, ET2.
>>
>>73653335
You misunderstood me. I understand all that. Just saying no to both. They can go rot in their oil sands for all i care.
>>
>>73644121
one of the points of the army is that every one is the same, a drone, that a solider does there job with loyalty only to the army government ,and the people first.
you cant have a rag of your head for them same reason you cant grow out your hair, it makes you different, and thats not allowed in the army.
>>
File: 1450271832036.jpg (160 KB, 750x641) Image search: [Google]
1450271832036.jpg
160 KB, 750x641
>just wants to serve her country
More like "gain access to classified information and areas."

Also
>expecting them to change the service dress code for one special snowflake
That's not how the military works. You conform, or you don't and you go home.
>>
>>73656740
Read the book, or listen to Stephen Coughlin's briefs. It's due to the chosen "strategy" and doctrinal approach to Islamic terrorism promulgated by the current, and previous administration. The official stance of our government is that Islamic doctrine itself cannot be used as an explanatory variable in threat analysis. It is forbidden by regulation to do so.
>>
File: relevant.jpg (63 KB, 547x363) Image search: [Google]
relevant.jpg
63 KB, 547x363
>>73644121
>>
If she wants to learn to kill so bad and can't take off the headbag, why not sign up for Ninja School?
>>
>>73656740
Because it's 2016.
>>
>>73650778
Is the book good? I know Steve Coughlin is great, him and Robert Spencer. Coughlin seems to know more about the organizations like CAIR and MB.
>>
>>73661305
The book is a tome. It's more like an encyclopedia than a pop politics polemic. It's a good reference material, but you'll have to pace yourself if you wanted to absorb everything in it.
Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.