[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Breed out the black
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: haha.jpg (41 KB, 430x290) Image search: [Google]
haha.jpg
41 KB, 430x290
Ok,

We all know black bitches loves them some white dick b/c we work, will pick up the tab, don't feel the need to get in a brawl/gunfight over some pointless squabble every fucking night.

White bitches (as stupid as they can be, sometimes) loves them some BLACK dick b/c "muh dick" and professional athletes/aspiring rappers etc. (sometimes makes you wonder if it is worth salvaging the white race when you have to compete with that irreverent, degenerate bullshit from your counterpart).

So why don't we support race mixing? White man + black bitch = mulatto. That mulatto will likely gravitate toward a white. White bitches like nigger dick? Well then get pregnant with that shit, pop out a mulatto and watch that mulatto gravitate towards white dick. I don't give a fuck about your quality of life (which will generally be shit); I care about the genes you pass on, which will have less nigger in it the more you breed and the more your ilk gravitate toward white dick/pussy depending on their gender.

We need to play the long con; after a couple generations the black will be bred out. The offspring may still be brown-ish and show some negroid features but we just gotta keep at it. White dudes go do your part; throw on some nice duds, go out to a bar/club and impregnate a black bitch TONIGHT! One step closer to breeding out the nigger. After a couple generations; they can be greatly reduced/gone.
Send the nigger to hell in a hand basket.
>>
You are now aware that there are 40 million blacks

And 55 million Mexicans in america
>>
>>73643526
disgusting race traitor encourages white genocide, news at 11

protip their genes are dominant, you can't "breed out" the black

you deserve to die
>>
>>73643722
Sounds like it's high-time to start fuckin' then.

Go get em, boys.
>>
>>73643843
Oh, they're "dominant"? Honestly, I didn't know that was a thing... Source?

I took my cultural diversity classes at Uni when I was there and I have to say.. It seems like the people with "People you'd be surprised to find have black blood in them" that we saw in the countless videos and textbooks looks like they have found themselves to look/act quite white within a couple generations. Keyword: LONG CON. Know what that means? Also; check out https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brown_Paper_Bag_Test

This is how people back in the day knew a nigger wasn't a nigger anymore and it's contingent on how much white DNA you got swimming around, nigger.
>>
>>73643969
You don't realize that it's going to be the other way around

Young whites (whites who can have children) are a minority in America.

Whites will be absorbed into Hispanic population
>>
>>73644811
I honestly don't remember saying a single fucking thing about spics in my original post. Now that I look at my original post I can confirm that I did not say a single fucking thing about your afterthought race/ethnicity. All "Hispanic" means is that the point of origin is a country that the Spanish at one time had as a colony. You ever watch Univision or see "Hispanic" commercials? They are casted with staff as white as someone from Duluth Minnesota.

"Young whites" is a very vague term. I will reiterate my initial points since you tards can't seem to grasp them. We are looking at breeding out the NIGGER. Literally all it takes is a little race-mixing to turn a dindu into a relatively productive member of society.

If you follow the proclivities of the genders; you will find that the blacks and mulattoes (whether they realize it or not) want to breed themselves out of existence because they find white partners (regardless of gender) much more favorable than partners of the same race.
>>
>>73645872
Ha, have fun with that spic
>>
>>73647671
I just might. Thanks for the blessings, cuck.
>>
>>73643526
Mulattos don't go for whites. I've grown up in a 60 percent black county in the south and the mulatto women always seem to be attracted to the dumbest darkest full blooded their is.
>>
If I may offer a slight improvement to your plan: white women should still have white babies, but black women should have mulatto babies. Therefore, it is the duty of white men to have both a stable and committed white wife, as well as several black baby mommas. The double standard arises because women can have only a few children in their life, while a man can impregnate essentially any number of women.
>>
>>73650629
Love it. Turbo-Thomas Jefferson.

Light 'em up!
>>
File: 1436234078819.jpg (47 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1436234078819.jpg
47 KB, 500x375
White + White = White
White + Black = Mulatto
Black + Black = Black

As long as blacks aren't breading with blacks, they are dying out. If black women aren't getting black dick, then less black babies which means less blacks.
A white man banging blacks doesn't help. Whites should knock up whites, and blacks should knock up any other race (preferably not whites though) to prevent more blacks from spawning.

Whites banging blacks only slows down this process. Most of the "blacks" in our generation are mulattos calling themselves whites. They're race mixing too much and killing themselves off.
>>
File: 1438299547837.jpg (91 KB, 475x700) Image search: [Google]
1438299547837.jpg
91 KB, 475x700
>>73652702
>Most of the "blacks" in our generation are mulattos calling themselves ***whites***.
*Meant to say black
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.