[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
American culture is a myth. The lack of common goals that give
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1
File: sos.gif (8 KB, 940x596) Image search: [Google]
sos.gif
8 KB, 940x596
American culture is a myth.
The lack of common goals that give any meaning or purpose to the banner we would otherwise be united under is where the perception of a dying culture is rooted.
We need a dictator and we need to do some pretty extreme shit to fix the problems in this country (forced labor, mass graves, etc).
The whole of the federal and even the state governments needs to be stripped to the bones and reconfigured or the future of this country is nil.
All other options are hopeless.
>>
Uncomfortable Redpill: The USA was founded by Freemasons for Freemasons
>>
>>73642215
are you about to tell me about the time the ghost of aleister crowley visited you?
even if that were true its a little bit dead as I can almost certainly tell you that, if indeed the freemasons have or had any clout, its been invaded by the jews along with every other facet of power round these parts.
>>
>>73642520
>are you about to tell me about the time the ghost of aleister crowley visited you?
Not an argument.

>even if that were true its a little bit dead as I can almost certainly tell you that, if indeed the freemasons have or had any clout, its been invaded by the jews along with every other facet of power round these parts.
So? This still isn't an argument. Moreover, you say that as if Freemasonry and Zionist Judaism aren't attached at the hip.
>>
>>73642520
Replying to:
>>73642215

He is right, and masons are owned by zionists, that explains well the USA
>>
>>73643174
Exactly.
>>
INFOWARS
>>
>>73642133
america needs to cease to exist, it does not make sense, make each individual state a country and make sure it's inhabitants are homogenous, send the spics to arizona, whites to minnesota etc
>>
>>73643046
yeah but you act as if its some completely new kind of jew or something.
pull the silly mason hat off and youll find that fuckin kippah hiding under it
>>
>>73643046
>>you say that as if Freemasonry and Zionist Judaism aren't attached at the hip.

Why do people that claim Freemasonry is involved with some global conspiracy usually got no idea what freemasonry even is..
>>
>>73643285
heres one of our allies, fellow Americans.
look at the way they talk shit.
>>
>>73643174
>>73642215
And? The apparent failure of the experiment doesn't mean we have to go back to the Crown.

I agree with OP that there is no "American culture". The fault lines within the country will become clearer soon, but I think the Ten Nations theory is a good starting point.
>>
>>73642133
American superiority and prosperity came from English common law tradition, which was larhely coherent, recognizable and unchallenged until twentieth-century Jewish activism.
>>
>>73643416
just kill your lardous self, non-human
>>
>>73643352
Because they're mysterious and secretive, and those kinds of groups are easy to blame for problems because they won't argue otherwise.

I honestly doubt that your average Joe at your local lodge knows anything about a global conspiracy, but who knows?
>>
>>73643304
>yeah but you act as if its some completely new kind of jew or something.
But I didn't? I'm just saying it for the benefit of Nu/pol/ learning something for once.

>>73643352
Not an argument.

>>73643427
Also not an argument; I never said "we must go back to the crown". All I'm insinuating is that non-Freemasons in the USA are essentially persona non grata by de facto status.
>>
>>73642133
Build a time machine and bring hitler from the past into the present and shave his moustache so no one will know it's him
>>
>>73643651
In the same way your "average Joe down at the lodge doesn't know anything about a global conspiracy (The Great Work)", the nigger selling crack on the corner doesn't know anything about what the main boss does for supply or who the main boss gets his supply from.
>>
>>73643473
I wont argue your point but I dont believe that american prosperity and superiority was strictly due to that and that alone. I believe a great deal of that success due to a god fearing christian people that started this motherfucker up - the farther this country gets from christianity the more degenerate it becomes.
If I had any say in the matter this country wouldn't recognize any religion that denied Jesus Christ.
>>
>>73643570
Dear Italy,
your country is a huge ghetto full of disgusting sweaty goomba dipshits that have done nothing valuable for anyone fucking ever.
Fuck you and your lasagna, albino nigger.
>>
>>73643851
How did the great work become mixed in with global conspiracy?
wtf are you talking about?
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.