[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why Trump?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 8
File: CTadToVUEAATUd0.jpg (36 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
CTadToVUEAATUd0.jpg
36 KB, 600x600
I'm a pussy, cuck, etc when it comes to voting. I remain neutral because neither side/party seems to make sense. I see all this hype over Trump, and I don't entirely understand.

Racism, sexism, trump jokes and memes aside, for those who legitimately support him, can you explain why he was better than the other candidates (Except for hillary, she's insane).

Explain to me as you would try to explain to someone you want to convince to vote for trump.
>>
>>73641662
>Explain to me as you would try to explain to someone you want to convince to vote for trump.

fuck off, honeysuckle

btw your vote is irrelevant because ilegal mexican spics cant vote :^)
>>
>>73641662

Hillary Clinton is owned by the same people that supported Barack Obama, George Bush and Bill Clinton (duh) and the same people that forced us into iraq (International Monetary Fund)
>>
>>73641867
and that is a bad thing... why?

people voted for barack, george and bill. AMERICA WANTED those presidents, just like america wants hillary

stop trying to rig the election you stupid honeysuckle, hillary will win because america wants hillary
>>
>>73641867
This, I already know. I'd have to say with the current political candidates, between trump and hillary, i'd vote for trump. Hillary is a criminal, a liar, a cheat, and she supports the urban terrorist group of Black Lives Matter.

I'm just curious that Hitlary aside, what makes trump a good choice?
>>
File: Smuggies_f736e1_5914823mobile.jpg (39 KB, 480x371) Image search: [Google]
Smuggies_f736e1_5914823mobile.jpg
39 KB, 480x371
>>73641662
>>
File: lmao.jpg (88 KB, 300x400) Image search: [Google]
lmao.jpg
88 KB, 300x400
>>73641737
>btw your vote is irrelevant

>flag
>>
>>73641662
because hes a businessman and not a politician, and what america needs it a businessman, also, hes nationalist as fuck wich is also needed in the world in general, else look at the cucks from europe that basically despise their own heritage
>>
>>73642942

This makes the most sense. With an open debt of more than 18 trillion dollars, and the rising self-shame of white countries, in that respect, he does seem to be the better of the rest.

I was terrified of bernie becoming president. He'd make white guilt a mandatory thing in this country.
>>
File: Trump-bird.jpg (82 KB, 616x406) Image search: [Google]
Trump-bird.jpg
82 KB, 616x406
>>73641662

Two reasons:

1. To troll normies. They hate trump. Its hilarious to watch their confusion when he does well.

2. To watch other people suffer so we don't feel bad about ourselves.

Why not start a trade war, balloon the deficit, alienate US allies, troll Muslims and Mexicans, its not like its actually going to affect us NEETs.
>>
>>73643167

LMAO you're worried about the debt but want to elect trump?

You do know he supports massive tax cuts across the board, at least up until a week ago. He changes his mind so much one week he may literally has the opposite position he held the week prior. But for 6+months hes been for broad tax cuts in every bracket.

He supports expanding government services like healthcare and increases military spending on pointless bombing campaigns on the other side of the world that achieve nothing for actual Americans.

He also supports the fed continuing to essentially print money to keep interest on the debt low so the government can continue to borrow more and more.

Trump = more spending, less revenue, more quantitative easing = debt pilling on faster.

Trump is a terrible candidate not just to financial conservatives but to anyone that cares even 1% about the country's financial state.
>>
>>73643947
I bet you watch CNN, faggot.
>>
>>73644147
>not watching cnn

how does it feel to be uninformed?
>>
>>73644350
isn't CNN biased?
>>
File: 1461349795486.png (293 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
1461349795486.png
293 KB, 633x758
>>73641662
>I remain neutral because neither side/party seems to make sense

Fucking retard. People like you who believe they have some type of fucking superiority because of "hurr durr I'm neutral so intelligent". Fucking kill yourself, you're a cancer on the face of the democratic process. You contribute nothing, but act like you still have the right to comment on the goings-on. Tip - you fucking have no say in what happens if you don't take part.

Kill yourself, you wannabe Swiss fuck.
>>
>>73644350
cnn is yellow journalism at this point and watching any news channel is nothing but drivel

>>73641662
all the candidates still in the running suck, everyone is retarded, americans are retarded. there is no hope for the presidency
>>
>>73643947
bruh trump pays lip service to bombing browns, clinton actually does it
>>
File: 1439354450518.jpg (80 KB, 599x804) Image search: [Google]
1439354450518.jpg
80 KB, 599x804
>>73644519
I don't have a "Superiority" you idiot. i don't like not knowing who to vote for! I want to do as much research as possible, know as much about the person as possible, before I elect them to represent ME AND MY COUNTRY!

Fucking maple faggot!
>>
File: 1457586539971.jpg (42 KB, 552x549) Image search: [Google]
1457586539971.jpg
42 KB, 552x549
>>73645621
A superiority complex. There you go, since you are apparently incapable of drawing conclusions or filling in the blanks on your own. Both for voting or for reading comprehension.
>>
File: 1448236202951.png (753 KB, 1008x672) Image search: [Google]
1448236202951.png
753 KB, 1008x672
>>73646139

>There you go, since you are apparently incapable of drawing conclusions or filling in the blanks on your own.

I can see it now...

> election year.
>"Hey steve, who are you voting for?"
>"Oh, hey tom. I'm voting for President X."
>"You're... voting for President X? He said he'd legalize baby rape, increase taxes 5,000 percent, and bless his voters with his 'seed' in their rectums if he becomes president."
>"I'd like to draw my own conclusions and fill in the blanks on my own, Tom."
>"Oh... my god...? What sources have you researched!?"
>"Doing research and becoming educated about politicians are frowned upon in my family. In my heart, I know that he will offer free ice cream, increase minimum wage by 500 dollars. I have shut off all communications with people that are for and against him, I have not read newspapers this year, turned off my TV, and am drawing the conclusions and filling in the blanks myself."

I love canadian style voting.
>>
>>73641662
You vote for a person, not policy.

I want Trump, as an entity, to be the president of the United States. When there are international summits, I want Trump there to represent us with all of his idiosyncrasies.

What he proposes to do is almost secondary to me.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.